trial day 52: REBUTTAL; #160

Status
Not open for further replies.
snipped by me

IIRC Juan stated in opening statements that there were photo's of them having sex recovered on the camera. I think he even said they were "getting at it".....much too sleepy to go find the source. But, Juan admitted the photo's proved they had sex on 06/04.n (Remember camera expert saying 90 photo's on phone?".

Also, there was a "lost" phone "found" by Jodie's aunt in grandpa's car in 2010 IIRC.....I remember thinking at the time "Yeah right, Jodie had it hidden there all the time and had her aunt get it out of hiding".....again too tired to hunt for links.

So, back to lurking...NOT...going to bed!
I thought the 90 photos were on Travis' new camera, but were ones she did not delete?

I was just thinking about something that kinda creeps me out. Basically, Jodi, even from jail, is stalking all of us that are online, as well as all the media nonsense... she is stalking by proxy, through this Donovan person. Creepy.

Remember and another trial but she'll go nameless in Florida.. we use to wave at the defense attorney when we posted saying hey Jose .. matter of fact, I think the thread still does that! after we saw that he was looking at this very forum in trial and talked about it in his book.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

one of JA's journal entries:

Thurs. May 22, 2008

Today has been a day of good news and sadness. Good news: my phone arrived! And not a moment too soon. Sad news: I finally had “the conversation” with Travis and it did not go well. I sort of put it to him already in an e-mail I sent a few days ago and he didn’t like that either, not nor did he take the hint. So I realized I had to be a little bit more direct. I told him that of course I’m looking for[ward] to his impending visit, that I can’t wait to check more things off the list (from 1,000 places), but that we probably would be better off in all ways if we were not physical.

A couple of questions, please?

I recall reading or hearing that a roommate said that Travis told him he didn't get much sleep, about 45 minutes, the night before. If JA were there, when could he have talked to the roommate?

When during the June 4 timeline was Napoleon barred from the bedroom? Seems like Travis would have noticed/objected if it was before the shower?

So grateful she didn't slaughter him, too!

More of the same May 22 journal entry.
THIS SAYS THEY CHANGED THEIR PASSWORDS BACK BECAUSE OF THEIR SPLIT. So she shouldn't have been able to get into ANY of his accounts after May 22!!

Well, even sadder is we agreed to amicably part ways. He is an amazing person, and he’s told me countless times that I am one of the most beautiful people he’s ever met–on the inside and out. But it is really better this way. We both agreed to change our passwords, which we had exchanged eons ago to establish, or reestablish “trust” which we had both violated, so no more of that. We had both picked 2 accounts so I chose Facebook and Gmail and he chose Facebook and MySpace.

SAME May 22 entry. I guess it was an e-mail I was thinking of, not recorded phone calls. Here it is.

I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they’re gone now and we won’t be making more. Well, actually I wouldn’t bet on it entirely, one of us will crack and call the other. It’s crazy, but what can you do?

Wherever my phone is now, I just hope text messages and conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It’s certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there’s no videos but it would be embarrassing nonetheless.

Remember and another trial but she'll go nameless in Florida.. we use to wave at the defense attorney when we posted saying hey Jose .. matter of fact, I think the thread still does that! after we saw that he was looking at this very forum in trial and talked about it in his book.

Just after the verdict was read in Orlando, my daughter, who has beautiful spiral curly hair, decided to straighten it with a straightening iron. When she did that, she was a spitting image of casey. my daughter is built like tinkerbell, small and petite. As soon as I saw her I had a hissy fit and told her to go wash her hair immediately. Keep in mind, she was 20 at the time. I did not care............ people wanted casey strung up from the nearest tree. I live in Indiana but I still had a panic attack. lol

In conclusion, she told me I was paranoid. She does not live with me and is technically an adult so there was not much I could do but get pissed off and harass her on her cell phone after she left.

They took the 2nd Helio from her upon arrest. That is how they knew she shut it off before going into AZ.
The 1st Helio showed up in 2010 when she needed the blackmail sex call and they found the pics of her "new do" from June 3 rd

They found the pics of her "new do" from June 3rd on the 1st Helio?
Wouldn't that be the same one she had when they arrested her in July? I have wondered what the flim-flamming with Gus and these phones was about. I am assuming from your post the cops got both phones close to her arrest. Do you know when Gus gave her the second phone?:scared:

A couple of questions, please?

I recall reading or hearing that a roommate sad Travis told him he didn't get much sleep, about 45 minutes, the night before. If JA were there, when could he have talked to the roommate?

When during the June 4 timeline was Napoleon barred from the bedroom? Seems like Travis would have noticed/objected if it was before the shower?

So grateful she didn't slaughter him, too!

I am so glad the dog survived. I wish Travis would have survived. I don't trust anyone that abuses animals and we already know that JA abused animals.

Hey, friends - We had to go outta town today, but I just watched what happened in court today (Thanks to our biker friend). Witness scheduling problem, so May 1 - 9:00 am until we finish the Judge said may be WELL after the 5:00 pm norm. No questions from the jurors. (How late can they continue in the state of AZ?)

JA not looking happy with Robert Brown - Exhibits 636, 637, 638 from Helio phone date and time stamped 6/3/08 - Approach by KN already. JA looks defeated already. Exhibits 636 2:25 pm, 637 3:22 pm, (Wal-Mart), 452 hair color and JA looking very worried, 414 2:28 pm photos by helio-phone.

NO QUESTIONS FROM THE JURORS.

Detective Flores takes the stand. JA looking worried again.

There were no bullets, gun cleaning kits for guns found anywhere in the house. (Watch JA with the side-nod of her neck at this time - As if to relieve a tightness in her neck from stress that I have never seen before).

When Flores went back to the scene to further investigate the shelving after talking to the murderer, the bottom shelves had been moved and/or re-positioned. The shelves were made of VERY LIGHT MATERIAL WITH PAPER COATING !!! (Not solid wood as my kitchen shelves are). And did y'all see the murderer "STARE" at Nurmi before that approach?! EEK!!!

Part II of video:

Exhibits 639, 640, 641 accepted into evidence. There is little Samantha with her hair all fluffed to one side - So beautiful.....

Juror Questions:

Judge starts off with:

"Does anyone other than Jodi".....then the Judge stopped. (I'm guessing she was starting to read one of the questions asked by the jurors and cut her self off)?

There were a few more but that's all I got...

Or, did she never lose the original phone! That is my question.

I don't know. :dunno: I am soooo confused now. JM will clear this up soon. Also there are WS who have discussed JA's cell phones previously and probably have better knowledge about them.

on June 4th, right? So she had two cell phones she could have used when she "had" to shut her phone, singular, off because she couldn't find the charger.

They took the 2nd Helio from her upon arrest. That is how they knew she shut it off before going into AZ.
The 1st Helio showed up in 2010 when she needed the blackmail sex call and they found the pics of her "new do" from June 3 rd

THIS SAYS THEY CHANGED THEIR PASSWORDS BACK BECAUSE OF THEIR SPLIT. So she shouldn't have been able to get into ANY of his accounts after May 22!!

Well, even sadder is we agreed to amicably part ways. He is an amazing person, and he’s told me countless times that I am one of the most beautiful people he’s ever met–on the inside and out. But it is really better this way. We both agreed to change our passwords, which we had exchanged eons ago to establish, or reestablish “trust” which we had both violated, so no more of that. We had both picked 2 accounts so I chose Facebook and Gmail and he chose Facebook and MySpace.

This sounds contrived. I remember thinking that when I read the original, and reading this, I still get that feeling.

She was "Journaling" eons ago, right? So why the need to totally re-explain the whole password issue? It just sounds like she's setting up a story to explain why she had access to his accounts. I'd personally think there would be no reason to explain this again in the journal if she'd explained it at the time it had happened. Just seems like out of the blue background information to me.

They found the pics of her "new do" from June 3rd on the 1st Helio?
Wouldn't that be the same one she had when they arrested her in July? I have wondered what the flim-flamming with Gus and these phones was about. I am assuming from your post the cops got both phones close to her arrest. Do you know when Gus gave her the second phone?:scared:
I can't help on the rest, because I am as confused as you, but I DO know ONE answer.

Gus gave her the phone the day she moved from Mesa back to her gma's after they split the second and last time. It was in early April - the first or second week was as accurate as JA could give.

Not one pic of them together that day (that we have seen)
the pic of him was not taken at the end of the bed where he was aware.
It was taken behind him.
The second one he did see.

Not one pic of her was taken by him "over her" on the bed.
She wasn't all comfy and posed in his bed.
No sexy poses. She was perched on the side of the bed all awkward...

That camera was on the back of the chair beside the bed.
IMO
And seriously who takes pictures AFTER THE ACT?
Isn't it usually a FORE PLAY kind of thing?
That leads into the act?

If I see one picture of BOTH of them together that day, not even x rated I can retract that statement.

She hurt him worse than the death of his father.
His friends would SPIT on her. She was a sociopath.

And not welcome in his home or bed IMO
Maybe the picture was not post coital.Maybe it was all he could muster up for her.

Yes he was a man!
He however was not brain dead.
Until JA was done with him.

He knew she was dangerous and would not engage her again or risk another fake/real pregnancy with her.

He is dead because he would not "do" her and told her to hit the road.
moo

Other pics were taken of the two of them engaging in sex acts, Juan referenced them and said they were "going at it". They didn't enter them into evidence. I'll take his word for it, more reliable than all of our speculation.

SAME May 22 entry. I guess it was an e-mail I was thinking of, not recorded phone calls. Here it is.

I am mortified that my phone was stolen. It had a hugely scandalous text message from him (10 pgs!) that he sent last week. It would make a steamy romance novel sound like a script from a G-rated Disney movie. I also had 1 or 2 recorded conversations that were equally as scandalous. I never did figure out how to play those back for him. Well they’re gone now and we won’t be making more. Well, actually I wouldn’t bet on it entirely, one of us will crack and call the other. It’s crazy, but what can you do?

Wherever my phone is now, I just hope text messages and conversations are never discovered. Yikes. It’s certainly not Pamela Anderson or Paris Hilton level scandal, there’s no videos but it would be embarrassing nonetheless.

Wow. That's the fakest, fake message to "self" I have read except for the the June 10th one about Travis when she pretended to find out he was dead. Even that one had a point for JA, but what was the point of this one when it was written for someone else to read?

This sounds contrived. I remember thinking that when I read the original, and reading this, I still get that feeling.

She was "Journaling" eons ago, right? So why the need to totally re-explain the whole password issue? It just sounds like she's setting up a story to explain why she had access to his accounts. I'd personally think there would be no reason to explain this again in the journal if she'd explained it at the time it had happened. Just seems like out of the blue background information to me.

I agree. I just read the journal entry and I did not believe it.

I maintain that her journals are fake. If she's lying out loud to people, she's lying in her journals (trust me on this). This entire "exchanging of passwords" screams to me her setting up an alibi of sorts. "See, look at my journal.. it says right there that we exchanged passwords - obviously everyone is lying when they say I hacked into his accounts".

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member