trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #161

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost embarrassed to post this because it totally escaped me in the gun/knife debate but someone on another forum posted that she had to use the gun at the end to make it look like two different people were there. 2 weapons = 2 intruders

Again, I am sure many of you (if not most) have already thought of this but it did not occur to me. And, I thought it was an excellent point.

In light of all the stabbing, I couldn't figure out why the gun shot at the end. He was obviously already killed 29 times by then. But the two intruder thing makes so much sense to me in light of her story (probably planned ahead of time).

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s

Just got hword, #JodiArias is in courtroom. The coroner is here as a witness for today. Stay tuned everyone!

Any tweeters in court to let us know when things start?

I've had trouble with feed a few times this week, so I want to make sure I don't stare at a seal when court is really in session.

I have, in fact, cooked bacon naked. I was in the Army at the time, and it did not involve anything remotely untoward. Simply a combination of the whims of fate.

I did that also when I was in the army, along with several other things too embarrassing to make known...

Are you saying Baez is in contact with this defense team?

Yes, he's exactly the kind of expert they need. A person with absolutely no attachment to any moral hangups with enabling murderers to walk.

Some attorneys refuse cases with no merit.

And some cannot resist the public eye as if the use of their talents in a widely publicized case for a ton of money makes it ok. Baez now has the celebrity he worked so hard for and the defense team is the cohort he deserves.

Off to lecture. Save me a seat. Please try not to get so upset as to tempt the powers that be (you know who you are. ;))

The jury questions to Dr. Horn will be quite telling. In his previous testimony the jury had no questions for him, but that was before they knew Jodi's sequence of events.

Best (or worst) two excuses for calling out of work I ever heard at work. One the girl called in saying it was raining and her door was swollen shut and she couldn't leave the house. The other one was they dropped their keys in the dumpster.

or buy Maple Bacon
:seeya:

while we are waiting i will share what i discovered in our town last week... new donut place has a special maple and bacon donut and it is like a party in your mouth. amaze balls (in my best rachel zoe voice)

Oh gosh I likely read one of your posts then. LOL I just read what peeps posted. You brave soul you. Learning curve for sure. Furry's????? Lordy.

what is the NP case??

Mine is up in the backyard now giving the tree trimmers next door hell. Only a min pin would be up there threatening people armed with chain saws! :floorlaugh:

Bet our fox terrier would compete with your pin :floorlaugh:

Reported at Arizona Central - Ms. Wilmott received at least one credible death threat plus some not so credible ones - Sheriff Joe is checking out the credible one.

I wonder what makes a death threat credible vs. not credible? The non-credible person must have shouted, "Kill you, b---h!"

A very good morning wished to you from the Netherlands!

whiterabbit.JPG

Put me in for $100 on the betting pool that says we'll start out with a sidebar. lol

That's how I start my day.

Minor chores... check
Coffee.... check
Cigs.... check
Fire up the computer.... check
Sidebar... check

I want the motion to be granted. That would eliminate the worst case scenario -- acquittal.

If people are so confident that she'll be convicted of 1st degree, then this motion will not matter. But it does give me some peace of mind.

If she gets manslaughter, God Forbid, she can go free immediately, or in a couple of years. Does that still give you piece of mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo