Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Well-Known Member

I bet Juan knows ALL of this and is anticipating a little azz kicking on Wednesday! :floorlaugh:

2. tlcya

tlcya Old and Tired Websleuth

Bears reposting again and again and again IMO

3. PPKik

PPKik New Member

Yes. That's why I was wondering why there were a lot of links today to these photos. :jail:

4. megmono

megmono New Member

linda ballard boss on nancy grace. gorgeous

5. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

Linda on HLN.

6. YESorNO

YESorNO The Queen (aka "mrsmuir") SWBB

BBM

I have been thinking: What would I do if JA were my daughter (or son).

I really think I would have killed her and then myself (for bringing this "mistake" into the world).

Horrible thought, I know.

7. minor4th

minor4th Verified Attorney

Who is this Linda Ballard who Travis was supposedly going to marry?

8. Chelly

Chelly Always Remember Teghan Skiba

I'm thinking that whether the gunshot came first or last will remain a mystery and the only way we will ever learn the truth is if Jodi tells us......maybe just before the lethal injection.

Anyway, I've been convinced since January that the stabbing came first. But, just finished reading WS Sequence of Events #1 and #2. Gunshot first is becoming more believable. I asked myself, as a small woman holding a camera in one hand, what would I want in the other hand against a big guy in a shower? Have to answer "gun".

This trial is making me crazy and indecisive!

9. seguek9

seguek9 3rd generation Wiccan-verified Peace Keeper

Relax..... :therethere:
    only because the brain was "like pudding"...the bullet left no actual track...but...using "simple geometry " we know how the bullet traversed. JC is just saying that out of 5 million evidence points, the DT scored 1 point for lack of visable brain damage

No. Big. Deal.

:cow:

10. Mrs G Norris

Mrs G Norris Well-Known Member

He looks very young in the photos of the two of them.

11. TexMex

TexMex Punishment is justice for the unjust.

It was good in that the ME was unable to trace the exact track of the bullet through the brain and see how much bleeding was associated with it.
    The brain was decomposed to a pudding consistency.

12. Callisto

Callisto Member

It was interesting when Willmott talked about the bullet having more velocity and power up close and less and a distance when talking about how the bullet didn't have an exit wound and thus was stopped by bone.. Wouldn't that prove that the gun shot was shot from a distance?.... Cuckoo.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

13. katiedid2

katiedid2 New Member

Yeah and the ring Jodie stole was the ring meant for this girl.

14. SunnyinMO

SunnyinMO Walk softly and carry a big stick

I was having the same problem...so I went and bought my mater plants and all is well now!!

15. zoozoo

zoozoo New Member

Posted this earlier, but re-posting because it applies to your post:

I have a different take on JW's line of questioning about Travis being able to hold his head up after having his throat slit. Right before JW asked that question, she asked about the trajectory of the bullet to the forehead and had the doctor confirm it went from above to below, right to left. My thought is she was implying that would not have been the trajectory of the bullet if Travis was lieing down dead at the time of the shot. Problem is he could have been half slumped against the wall after JA slashed his neck and then dragged him part way back towards the shower. His body may have been making involuntary movements or sounds (as air and blood came from the neck and chest wounds) and she freaked out and shot him near the sinks leaving the casing on top of blood.

My other thought is about the blood stains left near the linen closet. There are a couple of large splotches of blood in the crime scene photos that look like they were not diluted out by water despite the fact that water had to have been thrown there at some point to cause the wicking, bloody water effect on the box in the linen closet. So, those larger puddles of blood must have been left AFTER JA did the majority of her clean-up with cupfulls of water. To me this is consistent with JA dragging Travis back towards the shower, and then getting tired and panicked, so she leaves him partly propped against that wall near the linen closet door. She then starts throwing cupfulls of water to dilute the blood left down the length of the hallway which creates the wicking up the box in the linen closet. But while she is concentrating on diluting the blood further down the hall towards the bedroom, blood from Travis drains into those splotches in the crime scene photos that are not diluted near the linen closet door. Then she returns and hears sounds from his body, is creeped out about moving him, that he may be alive still, so she shoots him leaving casing on top of the blood splotch, and then drags him the rest of the way to the shower.

16. BeachGirlFromPA

BeachGirlFromPA Always digging a little deeper....

I spoke with my grown daughter about JA this evening. The best way I could describe her was as a 'bloody egg', you know, you open the dozen and one of them is malformed in its creation. You know immediately that it's not a good thing. Luckily we can dispose of them. She is a freak of nature. And she needs to be removed from the atmosphere. I have never believed so strongly in the DP as I do in her case.

17. kaydono

kaydono Active Member

These pics on NG, make me soooooooo sad. That smile..... that is precisely what caught my attention, and compelled to follow this case religiously.

18. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

Aww NG a poem from Travis to an x girlfriend...

:eek::tears::tears::tears:

19. legalmania

legalmania Verified Paralegal

I can speak for Fl. In Fl that was the going rate in the nineties. I think if it was a high profile attorney it would be more. I don't even think the late great Johnny Cochran would have taken this case.

20. minor4th

minor4th Verified Attorney

Well, I don't know who this Linda Ballard Boss is unless she was a high school sweetheart Never heard of her before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.