Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by nursebeeme, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beccaboo

Beccaboo New Member

:floorlaugh: That is just too funny!! :floorlaugh:

2. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

Come to my house and we can do shots of Geritol!! Remember Martha Quinn??!!

3. seguek9

seguek9 3rd generation Wiccan-verified Peace Keeper

I liked mark goodman...lol...
    and I never missed Headbangers Ball!!!!:rockon:

4. debidot

debidot New Member

Remember that Jodi doesn't think like a "normal" person thinks. I think this distinction is the reason this case has captured our attention the way that it has.

5. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

Yet the idiot talking head Defense attorney Brian Silber on HLN did! He questioned his credibility!!!:banghead::banghead::banghead: Made me so mad I turned off the TV and left it off all day.

6. Alexander family fan

Alexander family fan New Member

I love to watch for the friends of Travis he brings on. They just all truly loved and adored their friend. I have never heard grown men go on and on about the love they had for their buddy, as ALL of the people who knew Travis do. It is so humbling to hear how he made everyone in the room feel special. It makes me want to do better, be better. I have been so happy that Dr. Drew goes out of his way to show the true Travis. :seeya::seeya:

7. Nhic

Nhic New Member

What a beautiful TA wrote to her.

Curse that damn JA, that evil, lying, manipulative, murderous psychopath. How dare her DT trash such a beautiful man. Curse that DT as well. :stormingmad:

8. Karmady

Karmady Former Member

I just listened to her interview and it's not a typo.

9. FrayedKnot

FrayedKnot Former Member

You whippersnappers with yer MTV.

Back in my day all we had on TV was sand! And we were grateful for that sand!

*shuffles off passing gas and muttering*

10. Lexington

Lexington New Member

Does anyone know who the younger man sitting next to Jodi's mother today is. Is this another one of Jodi's brothers? I'm not sure but I think she has two. The younger brother was in Court once a few weeks ago.

11. gngr~snap

gngr~snap Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia

Bone-brain-bone-face.
    For JW to insult the jurors intelligence like that is deplorable...

The wound track penetrates the anterior frontal skull near the superior orbital bone and transverses the right anterior fossa without gross evidence of significant intracrainial hemorrage or apparent cerebral injury.The projectile re-enters the facial skeleton bear the midline and penetrates the left cheek.

The bullet penetrated his brain!
    page 4
    http://cnninsession.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/redactedtravisautopsy.pdf

12. Beccaboo

Beccaboo New Member

I agree most of it was a show. There were a couple of times the reaction was genuine, not because she felt remorse, but because she had been stone cold busted in a lie. She winced a few times during the ME testimony today.

13. kellyroll

kellyroll New Member

The bullet entered his right forehead, and lodged in his left cheek thought the frontal lobe, ME says he could not have performed "purposeful action" at this point. Remarkably, he says he *could* have walked after he stab wound to heart. That's why I think it was stab wounds to the heart, back/head, throat and finally gunshot to the head.

14. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

In all honesty, if I were on this jury... I could refrain from all discussion and media coverage. IMO the evidence of guilt and premeditation is overwhelming. I wouldn't want to do anything to get my butt kicked off,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Sulamith

Sulamith Well-Known Member

No need to apologize FrayedKnot. I was not calling you out on that. It gets confusing!

16. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Roflmao !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. Softail

Softail Well-Known Member

I tend to think they are not watching. When it comes down to it, the only news they can possibly see is HLN who covers it ad naseum, or local news.

Most people take jury duty seriously, at least I did. When I was on a jury for a serious crime that would result in the defendant serving over 20 yrs.... I took it very serious. I would not even talk to my DH, per the instructions. He had enough respect to not ask me about anything.

I don't expect everyone to be like us, but I do expect and respect jurors who have been in it this long, to respect the system. At least most of them who are still there. (that is a whole nother story)

A death penalty case is even more important. I don't see any of them taking this case lightly. :twocents:

18. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

Actually Manson did murder at least 2 people, according to family members. Some say he murdered a few more than that. One that he is known to have murdered was ranch hand, Shorty Shea. He also cut off the ear of Gary Hinman before Hinman's execution. Manson also is one who went into the LaBianca home and personally tied up Leo and Rosemary. And Manson is the one who went to Sharon Tate's home a week or so before the murder, came face to face with her when she answered the door. He is the one who then ordered the murder of all the people in that home. He *knew* Sharon Tate lived there and he knew she was 8 months pregnant.

< /Manson case follower and reader of too many books on that case to count. >

19. Kentucky Gal

Kentucky Gal New Member

No, she stated she invited Travis because she knew he liked roller coasters.
    so she invited Travis to the state fair.:seeya:

20. TexMex

TexMex Punishment is justice for the unjust.

I think he and Jodi met in September 2006....becme "official" in Feb 2007...broke up end of June 2007...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.