Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one thing that JC didn't misrepresent AND JA didn't lie about.
Disturbing that these two incredibly rare occurences could converge.

Yes, I understand.
Too bad she (Jodi) did not take that honesty a little farther, say to the police, even if it was a day or two later, and say she did not come forward sooner because she was so traumatized from being attacked and defending herself, etc, etc. etc. A host of explanations she could have given to be honest, excuse the pun, better then the one she gave to be honest. And that to be honest is my opinion.

Your right. And let us not forget the JM proved the JA lied to the jury of all people. Again, again, and again. She knows also if the jury bought that she shot TA first and this incapacitated him than he didn't suffer. I think it would be great if JM could bring in a dummy just like HLN did and place tape on every single wound he suffered. I hope he brings out first that she could not have shot him first because of the defensive wounds he suffered on his hands. I didn't realize that until it was pointed out on HLN. That show at least got something right.
The defensive wounds on Travis's hands were brought out by Dr. Horn today when Juan questioned him. The actual trial was only about 30 min., so it's watchable on YouTube.

I'm thinking that whether the gunshot came first or last will remain a mystery and the only way we will ever learn the truth is if Jodi tells us......maybe just before the lethal injection.

Anyway, I've been convinced since January that the stabbing came first. But, just finished reading WS Sequence of Events #1 and #2. Gunshot first is becoming more believable. I asked myself, as a small woman holding a camera in one hand, what would I want in the other hand against a big guy in a shower? Have to answer "gun".

So you disagree with the medical opinon of Dr. Horn? Why? Why would he be wrong about the gunshot instantly incapacitating Travis?

The defense did not put an ME on the stand to counter Dr. Horn BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T. No medical professional would testify to a gunshot being first b/c physically it is impossible.

Yeah and the ring Jodie stole was the ring she would have given it to. This girl

Yesterday everybody said it was Deanne's ring....
Which/Who is it?
TIA

Good evening everyone!
:seeya:

From JVM's show....another juror gone???

:banghead:

NG starting now...the State rests!

Hello Kitty :seeya:. Yes, another juror gone. But a fine poster on here (are there anything but?) pointed out that this juror was "excused" not "dismissed". I think that means that we have nothing to worry about here. What say you?

Purely speculation. So many rumors, one being he was a CEO and was under the impression that this would be over in April, and just needed to get back to work.

Agree. i know i posted CEO a few threads back. CEO name i was referring to was the name we gave him. Just clarifying. I don't know if anybody speculated he may indeed be a CEO???? Given the way Judge excused him i think the reason is benign.

Travis was a sweetheart, its so clear .. the DV attempt is ridiculous.

Wishing all WSers a wonderful break and some down time :) Early to bed here. I can't believe I'll have to actually attend to real life now....till Wednesday....omg....I am going to have to clean the house, and stuff..... Sniff...Sniff....
TY all for your posts and getting me caught up here tonight! Stay safe, hugs! :)

Well, I don't know who this Linda Ballard Boss is unless she was a high school sweetheart Never heard of her before.

minor, Linda was a girl that TA had dated early on. He even bought an engagement ring for her.

I spoke with my grown daughter about JA this evening. The best way I could describe her was as a 'bloody egg', you know, you open the dozen and one of them is malformed in its creation. You know immediately that it's not a good thing. Luckily we can dispose of them. She is a freak of nature. And she needs to be removed from the atmosphere. I have never believed so strongly in the DP as I do in her case.

Me either. Then again I thought that about another case. My DH kept saying she was gonna walk. I kept saying no way!

Now he keeps saying they won't give her the DP! :sigh: I think he may be right.

Fact is, your bolded has zero to do with Jodi murdering Travis and should have never been brought to this trial.

It serves only one purpose, to boggle weak minds who can't differentiate murder from sex - no less - sex between two consenting adults in the privacy of their own surroundings.

Your line of "we think men can do better" should also include, "women". Don't forget that Jodi introduced Travis to much of their sex-play, lubes, fantasies, etc.

She was a very willing partner who has admitted under oath that she "enjoyed it". Men do not hold the cornerstone on kinky sex and don't deserve to be ranted on, nor segregated as "perverts", particularly not in this case.

Exactly. My point has nothing to do with Travis being a murder victim, and everything to do with the media, and the social media, turning themselves inside out to excuse, minimize or rationalize behaviour (sexual or moral) that, in a woman, is outright condemned.

So you disagree with the medical opinon of Dr. Horn? Why? Why would he be wrong about the gunshot instantly incapacitating Travis?

The defense did not put an ME on the stand to counter Dr. Horn BECAUSE THEY COULDN'T. No medical professional would testify to a gunshot being first b/c physically it is impossible.

Thanks for setting me straight again. Did Dr Horn say Travis was sitting or standing in the shower when JA first stabbed him?

I believe she has to wait for all the other prisoners to finish in court and they only have one bus back to jail. She could have to wait till 4:30. So she will have plenty of time to sit and contemplate her fate.

Oh, that's just prepping her for solitary confinement on death row until she gets the needle. At least I hope so.:drumroll:

Of course he can. It goes towards bias. A witness' bias, particularly that of an expert, is always permissible cross examination. That's why JM was able to bring in Dick Samuel's little problem in NJ.

Why, oh why, do the DT think this "expert" will be at all credible given his history and ALV involvement???

Wow. Per Beth K-

I just received an update to the defense costs paid by the county. As of April 25, 2013, $1,687,328.21 have been paid. The previously released figure, $1,402,668.84 was as of March 28, 2013. This comes from Maricopa County Communications Director. #JodiArias

that is disgusting @@%#$&^&&$Q#%T$%^UI^&(&*IU^%

The FACT she slit his throat while his heart was still beating trumps Whatever came first! I Hate Her!:stormingmad::stormingmad::stormingmad:

When he said heart must have still been beating, I literally fist pumped in the air like BAM!!!! TAKE THAT bleep! bleep! bleep! bleep! (all in Spanish...haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy