Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
The stab wounds to the back are enough to destroy the self-defense defense, in my mind, let alone anything else. I mean, how do you reconcile that? There's no way. None.

I love how DD throws up a different motivation each night for what happened and why .. tonight it's because he was going to Cancun, and she wanted to be with him to see the '1000 places before you die' so she killed him before he could go to Cancun as one of those places was on the list. Tomorrow it may be something else. I also enjoyed flipping it on last week when the BPD came down the pike to watch DD say he'd been saying that all along, when we know full well he called Jodi a psychopath. He must think his viewers have the memory retention of goldfish.

I think if a television show is going to follow a case they should do it accurately so the viewers can actually form an opinion. Nothing wrong with showing viewers crime scene and autopsy photos if at the same time we can ask jurors to make a decision on Jodi's life. The justice system is meant to be open and the media needs access.

All IMO

I can't stand Dr Drew...don't watch anymore ... But for reasons other than the above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely, if at all watch any of them. Good lord what the hell are they gonna do for the next 5 days? :panic:

Ad Nasueum go over the same stuff over and over and over an over... :) Thank goodness they are the only network who does this! :)

I know right! Mr. Softail always says, you know she wont get the DP right?!

:slap: Idiot! :giggle:

I do love him dearly, but still.... :slapfight:

Mine says the same.... Just to annoy me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Soneone, sorry I forgot who, said when she gets to prison she should send her a card from Cancun....as much as I hate going to MX I would go just to send her a postcard fro Cancun and sign it 'Travis' friend'

I on the other hand will be glad to never hear or see Jodi Arias again.

Along with the helmet hair!

LoL seattlechiquita, now don't be dissing Nancy's hair.

Seriously, I posted several less than flattering comments on here about her barrette, and how she needed to get herself a grown up hairdo. Well, lo and behold a couple shows later she's sporting that very ladylike up-do.

I think either Nancy, or her people, read here. And I felt really bad when I read somewhere that it was her little girl that wanted her to wear the barrette, so they would look the same. I love Nancy. She doesn't "share" an opinion, she "owns" it. But at least she always seems to be on the same side as me, even though she's busy cutting her guests a new one. ;)

Now, back...away....from....the hair. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh:

Like when DH stood in the kitchen doorway, watching me pour pancake syrup on the floor and side kick an uncooked rigatoni noodle into the puddle......doing my own casing test......

He just asked "when you're done, may I come in and get some ice cream?"

:silly:

Priceless!

Good Chr*st!

They just freaking SHOWED the autopsy pic on DD! So not necessary!

Tasteless!

I am changing channels to watch the draft now. Shame on DD. :(
He did warn the viewers. He seems to think we need to see the "depravity" of the crime.

I get the depravity but I just don't want to see the autopsy photos. I have a weak constitution. :blushing:

She hasn't been talked about a lot. But one of his friends mentioned that he had bought her an engagement ring. Which Arias supposedly stole from him. He was going to trade it in for a ring for Lisa if that relationship had worked out for them.

Seriously? Wow.

I thought the ring was for Deanna, but then I was reminded about Linda, but had no idea he was also going to propose to Lisa.

What about Mimi?

All these engagement rings must be eating away at Jodi! :floorlaugh:

Not a one for HER!

Maybe answered already, but if not: Deanna testified that after Travis and Linda broke up (and she left the state) in early 2002, Travis and Deanna got together again.

Yes I know that, thank you....it was his (quickly changing) attitude on marriage that confused me....that's all...

No big deal-- just like to keep my timeliness neat and organized.

She is pro defense on every show other than Nancy G- then she agrees with everything Nancy says... I stopped watching her flip flop during the Casey
Anthony trial. It was embarrassing.

When I heard her say, Joran Vandersloot got a raw deal in Peru, I knew she was cray cray...I try my best not to listen to her ever

Seriously? Wow.

I thought the ring was for Deanna, but then I was reminded about Linda, but had no idea he was also going to propose to Lisa.

What about Mimi?

All these engagement rings must be eating away at Jodi! :floorlaugh:

Not a one for HER!

Ugh. I cant say what I want to.

Video Link At Bottom On How Jodi Killed Travis Alexander By Her Own Words.

#1 Jodi says Travis said (kill you *****) after she shot him in the head and she broke free.
ME said that Travis would not have been able say or do anything immediately after being shot.
M.E said either the throat slitting or the gunshot to the head would cause incapacitation immediately. The stab wound to the chest that cut the return artery would have likely allowed Travis to be conscious enough to walk for a few seconds.
While M.E was testifying Jodi looked at every autopsy photo that was shown, she had to see each and every one of them.
M.E says by being shot in the head as Travis had done to him he would have been incapacitated immediately after shot to the head.
This means Travis could not have chased after Jodi after being shot in the head.
The M.E said the bullet had to have passed through the front of the brain, there was no way the bullet could have missed the brain.
M.E said the defensive wounds would have to have come when he was still alive.

This video reference to how the murder was done is probably exactly right, watch for your self then decide.

The following Youtube reference is depicts a theory of how Jodi Arias killed Travis Alexander based on the forensic evidence & her own statements to the police.
It contains graphic testimony and photos.
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mXlwTZoMzQ

This is exactly the way I see how JA murdered Travis.
Great video.
The gunshot scared me.

Timelines for TA and DR overlaps...only reason I was asking...

I have something for you, my friend.

zombie-turkey-cartoon.jpg

The stab wounds to the back are enough to destroy the self-defense defense, in my mind, let alone anything else. I mean, how do you reconcile that? There's no way. None.

Also, re: the gunshot wound: as someone posted earlier, the close-up of that gunshot wound shows a very round entry with little distortion and/or surrounding swelling. If Travis was "lunging" when he got shot, the wound would be more distorted IMO than if he was stationary when she shot him. And if his heart was still beating when he was shot, there would be more swelling etc. around the wound, wouldn't there? We need a "certified pathologist" to join WSs!!!

just like DD. So, they're actually getting a twofer-he's also an expert in domestic abuse, the kind only experts like him and Alyce can see.

Legally, I am stunned actually, that they are allowed to do this. They had two experts, the state one. The defense knew what DD was going to testify to. Samuels was a Psychologist, just like DD. In a "normal" case they couldn't bring anyone back as they already knew the testimony and had chosen how they wanted to present the case. If, in such a "normal" case there was some new evidence that needed to be addressed they would be able to recall their Psychologist professional, the one they picked. That he had been previously discredited by Juan is not a legal basis to allow them a third expert.

I am still anxiously awaiting any explanation by an AZ trial lawyer as to how this can happen.

Thank you for this post and I totally agree. I am afraid the DT has been trying to cause their own reasons for either an appeal or mistrial. To me all along, it seems the DT is purposely trying to initiate things so they can later turn around and claim that it was invalid that it happened.

That is why I keep saying the judge needs to stick by her guns and not keep allowing jurors to be removed unless there is a darn good technical reason they should be removed.

We keep hearing people say that it is best to give the DT everything so there is no reason for appeal, but to me, it is just this sort of thing of allowing stuff in that may become the appeal.

Exactly. It is beyond comprehension why the defense went down that road.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members