Trial day 53: REBUTTAL; #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which means Travis knew Jodi was a pathological liar before they were even official! I wonder what she did to expose herself so fast?

Or why it ever even BECAME official :rolleyes:

But seriously, aside from cray cray Jodi "official" nonsense, why would they begin dating in front of Travis' friends at ALL if he already knew she was pathological liar?

I suspect Linda meant fall of 2007? After the breakup in June?

Makes more sense.

I just listened to her interview and it's not a typo.

I had to think about it too...

But if we count October, 2006 to October, 2007... (1 year)...

And Jodi killed him June 8, 2008... That would be just 8 months later to add...

I believe it sounds like the date of October, 2006 could make sense...

Just trying to do the math here.... :waitasec:

JMO

Yay, Mr. 'Za! :rockon:

Mr. Knot, however, loves to come home and give me a kiss asking "So, did they let her go yet?" :slap:

He knows is makes me CRAZY, especially after the CA debacle. :maddening:

But he's really cute so I'll keep him..... :blushing:

I love the way you guys call your SI (significant other) "Mr. Knott", or "Mr. Pizza", etc. But what do I call mine? Mr. Me? Mr. Princess? :waitasec: :dunno:

Jodi's grandmother wearing a purple ribbon.

417858_464765316932949_405985293_n.jpg

Purple Ribbon meaning: This color is a symbol of pancreatic cancer, testicular cancer, thyroid cancer, domestic violence, ADD, alzheimer's, religious tolerance, animal abuse, the victims of 9/11 including the police and firefighters, Crohn's disease and colitis, cystic fibrosis, lupus, leimyosarcoma, and fibromyalgia

I feel so sorry for her, she looks so sad.
Bet they made her come and sit in the courtroom.

It's funny how Jodi can't bear to look at the autopsy photos (without the bang-shield) but she begged Flores to see them.

Man, girl is straight up cray, people.

She's acting in court, pretending those photos are disturbing.

MOO

I just listened to her interview and it's not a typo.

He might have caught her in some lies already. They were already sexual, and he had already had her become a Mormon. Maybe he was so attracted sexually that he ignored her lying behavior.

Just like the dog in the Son of Sam case.

Good old David Berkowitz. He is "Son of Hope" now that he is a born again. He even has a website. Gosh, I detest him. I really wish these murderers were not allowed their right to religion or whatever it is called. So many of these murderers are allowed fan clubs. I think the prisons should cut off all means of communications for these freaks. If JA gets LWOP she just might enjoy it. I am not so sure she will live the dismal life everyone thinks she might. IDK

http://www.cbn.com/700club/scottross/interviews/sonofsam.aspx

This my one and only opinion on Jodi's supposed DV:

No real abused woman would travel that distance to be
abused some more. Heck no!

You too? I cut school the day MTV came on the air!

Video Killed The Radio Star... First video played.

Remember the VG's? I used to make fun of bobble head Nina Blackwood all the time! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Video Killed the Radio Star, and let me tell you, truer words were never spoken. The first thing that comes to mind? Journey. Lord, remember those disastrous videos? How could guys who could sound so good be so dorky in a video?

I remember only about 9 channels and rabbit ears with alummum (sp) foil on them :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Mickey Mouse Club and Captain Kangeroo :floorlaugh:

Mr. Moose and those ping pong balls! :floorlaugh:

Yup, top of the head, huge laceration and behind the right ear.

Look at Dr. Horn's autopsy report if the pics are too much for you.

OMG-I know this is a graphic question,but I just looked at a photo I never saw.Did she stab him in the back of the head?

This is how twisted I am...despite me being a gunshot last gal...

Deep down ...I hope she did shoot him first! I hope jurors state they convicted her because she lied and the stab wound came first... That would just be too sweet!!! To have a lie convict her, and it wasn't her lie! It was the one thing she told the truth about.

Wouldn't that be just too cool?

I was a kid during the OJ murders, so I didn't quite get it, but now that I'm older, it's hard to watch the Naked Gun movies with Lesley Nielsen. I used to love to watch those with my brothers and my dad. I even read If I Did It out of curiosity. When you look at the facts and the politics of the time , total abomination. Luckily, people have seen one woman get away with murder recently so I doubt Arias will get off. There's too much anger from OJ and CA. I also think blatant young female celebs such as Lindsay Lohan not paying for crimes will factor in. Older jurors may just be sick of Arias's brazen lies and disregard for the law and human life. Jmo.

Way late and OT, but I was a kid too. When I watched the first Naked Gun movie with commentary, the scene with OJ sneaking around the dock came on and one of the commentators (I think the director) said he was getting rid of the other glove.

Is anyone concerned about the sur rebuttal? I've read somewhere that DH changed his testimony and it seems the TH on HLN think his use of probably was damaging. I don't know a lot about the RG, but it's giving me anxiety just thinking this could change the game again.

I'm not sure if they can be posted on WS. There are other ways to look at these. PM me if you're interested. I've studied them over and over again.

Have the autopsy pictures shown in court been posted anywhere here? I thought a mod suggested that they would posted in the media/timeline thread but they aren't there???

is that the guy with the glasses and goatee? oh those defense lawyers on HLN are ridiculous. i really think they just play devil's advocate just to make a conversation, half the time they don't even have the facts.

What I don't understand is they are always screaming "I represent death penalty cases all the time!". Amazing since they are on HLN every night....

You whippersnappers with yer MTV.

Back in my day all we had on TV was sand! And we were grateful for that sand!

*shuffles off passing gas and muttering*

Post of the year...!

I love Video Killed the Radio Star, and let me tell you, truer words were never spoken. The first thing that comes to mind? Journey. Lord, remember those disastrous videos? How could guys who could sound so good be so dorky in a video?

Awww I was in love with Steve Perry, cried when he cut his hair...

I feel so sorry for her, she looks so sad.
Bet they made her come and sit in the courtroom.

That picture does break my heart. You know, I can see Jodi's features in her Grandma's. Not in a psycho way, but in a " what might have been" way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288