Trial Discussion Thread #10 - 14.03.19, Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
the path .. it richochets at E deflects at F and fragments of it hit her across the back..

this richocheting shot missed her as a whole bullet, but struck her as a fragment.

the bullet has lost a lot of energy, it is not penetrative, but bruising.

2 more bullets.

most probably seated in he defensive position. ( he puts himself in this position on the stand)

it looks so sad..

I missed something while drifting off.

Did he put his arm over his head?

I must say that Mangena's testimony regarding the bullet that pierced & exited Reeva's right arm, then striking her chest makes more sense than what Dr. Saayman testified to.

It made no sense to me that a bullet that went completely through her arm would have then had enough energy to also penetrate & exit her skull.

Mangena makes more sense, IMO.

Something is really off with OP having to cover his ears and his eyes. I don't think he's "faking" but I think he has very little ability to cope like a mature adult.

He just showed the position he thought Reeva was in - hands over her head, trying to hide. That's who the arm wound's so high.

Really sounds like she saw what was coming. :(

Ah, thank you. Head wound could not have been first. As we suspected.

This is why Roux was going on about the mag rack moved.

Cpt showing how the bullet flew between her poor hands as she crossed them in front of her head, and went straight into her head. They retrieved one fragment from her head, the other hit the wall and created mark G.

He just showed the position he thought Reeva was in - hands over her head, trying to hide. That's who the arm wound's so high.

Really sounds like she saw what was coming. :(

Well that was after the first two shots, according to MBM (Mr Ballistics Man) - so yeah at that point I think she would have reflexively gone into a protective position

let me digress for those who cant avail themselves of the tv stream

Captain munggeena is a tall, wellbuilt man.. beautiful suit, crisp shirt.. dark tie..

he looks straight at the judge when answering....

but as he answers, he touches the various parts of his body as if he was the victim... he squeezes himself into the defensive position when he speaks of the broken hip and the richocheting bullet.. he touches his fingers..

Cpt M: After that, imo she dropped immediately after that. Head dropped over the toilet with lower part of body still on the magazine rack.

I wonder about the trajectory of the head shot. Didn't it exit at the base? That shows a downward angle.

sorry, light tie, different suit to yesterday diff shirt..

the testimony is in English.

WOW. Roux is going to be on the warpath, trying to discredit this witness. Fasten your seat belts.

Shot fired at least 60 cm from toilet door - up to 3 meters

Talking about tattooing of wound to ascertain distance.

Cpt M; To be safe....at least at the range of not less than 60cm from door.

Nel confirms 'This is the minimum distance shots were fired from the door?

She would have been screaming her head off by this time....:eek:

OP has his head even lower now with his hands wrapped around the back of his neck.

Difficult to determine exact trajectory of bullet because not enough points (?)

bullet b. he can determine the trajectory of this bullet...

I have no idea how June can deal with this.

thisbullet went thru the door.. it hit the wall inside the toilet.. this is why its difficult to determine its path after that.. this is the missed shot, so to speak.

220 cms from the door, was his standard measurement from the door.. he used that as a standard, but it doesn't infer that hewasnt further back, but then he would have his back to the wall.

What a handsome witness. I bet the judge is paying attention to this one. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member