Trial Discussion Thread #10 - 14.03.19, Day 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
N: How far from that door was the accused when he fired B?

Cpt M: I cannot say for certain. I placed the lazer at 220cms away.

N: Further than 60cm....but if he goes back further 9than 220cms) he will be against the wall?

He couldn't get enough black talon bullets as production stopped long ago....

he used the same sort of gun same ammo

now.. the ejection of the cartridge cases was NOT consisitent with the operation of this gun.. and its possible that the shooter could have kicked the cartridge cases while moving..

Can't determine anything from the positions of the cartridges on the scene

He practised on 3 doors he bought and the ammo he could get. But NO FINDINGS on cartridge cases because his own tests they went all over, and he also took into consideration the ones on scene could have been kicked etc.

yes, he didn't have ALL black talon ammo in the gun. did I hear that right??

a variety of deflection could be reproduced.. 3 degrees of variation is acceptable . nomore, though.

oh dear.. human flesh and its opening up of.

* head sinks*

Black Talon wouldnt have opened up when it hit the door - only when it hit flesh

Yikes ! Black talon only breaks up when hitting moist target .

once the bullet enters the human body, it begins to lose momentum. it slows down. its not likely to exit and fire another person. or another target..

the bullete itself flowers and loses its integrity, as a closed unit its now opening up as it travels.. it creates 6 talons, sharp talons.. it cuts thru the organs of a human being.. it also breaks into fragments.. oth within and without the body..

this explains the EXIT wound on the arm..

he tested deflection using black talon.

Cpt M: Reaction of black talon; it only reacts and breaks up when it hits a moist target, like human target. ....you get maximum wounding with this type of bullet but the advantage is once it hits its target, it is unlikely to hit someone else.

Nel questions about it hitting the door first and Cpt M stresses it only opens up with moisture....6 talons.....cuts into human organs.....if it hits something like bone fragments

Trajectory matches measurements if OP was on stumps

Onto prostheses.

I think he is testifying against state - OP not wearing legs?

If OP was wearing legs he would have had to be holding gun at hip height.

2.2 meters.. taking the measure ments of Oscar.. with his legs on he is too high. .

with his legs off, .. .

now.. the shooter raises his arm, . following his eye sight..

ok 3 possibilities..

most possible.... without the legs, , raising the firearm

less possible.. with the legs firing down.

least possible, lying on the ground and firing upwards..

Ah-'It's possible, but it's an awkward position'

So it is possible he wore legs, but not probable.

Crime of passion coming to mind bigtime for me now... let's see Roux try and weasel out of this testimony.

1 upright behind the closed door. penetrative shot in the hip..

2. she slumps.. shot in the head

3.. shot in the arm. fingers..

reevas order of shooting.

Cpt M: Most likely not wearing the prosthetic legs and fired from a distance greater than 60cm away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck