Trial Discussion Thread #12 - 14.03.24, Day 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrs. Stipp stating the left 3rd of the bathroom window was open - this is what I was talking about in the last thread.

Showing pics of bathroom (not toilet) windows. Far left one was open she says and the light was on. It remained on through the shooting.

I don't know that Mrs Stipp said the screaming was female - just that it sounded terrified and like it was getting closer

Just said she heard male screaming in higher pitch and lower pitch - maybe this was on Feb 21?

Once again a clear difference noted between a male and a female screaming

Ok, she did just say that on Feb 14 screaming was "absolutely female"

more sound tests done on March 17... last week! Mrs. Stipp getting annoyed by all this sound testing, goes outside and says some words... let me guess... shut the h#ll up!! lol :)

Nel: 21st Feb there was another incident.

AS: Said there was commotion. It was scientists.

AS: Mar 17/18 Heard a male screaming at 3.30am. Was in her garden. "You could almost certainly work out it was male, the previous screams were female."

This was Roux's famous test and she knew it was a male!

Mrs. Stipp talking about the sound tests in March.

The voice she heard was a male voice at a lower pitch & a higher pitch.

She said it didn't resemble the woman's voice screaming last year on Feb. 13/14.

What? Someone told her hubby a tattooed man killed Reeva? Was it Stander?

So her husband wasn't even told on the night that OP killed Reeva. He was given some BS story by Stander....who'd been told that by whom????

another incident.. 2 1 feb. . heard arguing again somewhere. she told Johan you aint going nowhere, this time. he says he must, she says noo way...

neighbors came next door.. said they had people arguing on their lawn.

17 april. again, screaming. a male screaming. a bit lower pitch. I was annoyed, it was 3.30am.. went out to the balcony. 2 males standing in her garden yelling.

now the screams you heard that nigh, 13 feb. was that like the sounds you heard these particular times?? no.. I could tell they were male, and female, but not the same pitch.

yes, I didn't know Mr pistoroius, but I did know he lived on the estate.

that night. my husband returned home around 4am.. he was upset.. he said. a man has shot his girlfriend. a very muscular man.

around 4.30am we get a phone call. Mr Standar calling to tell them to expect a cal lfrom mr Pistorious lawyer.

and you still didn't know it was Mr Pistorious?? No. I only found out the next morning.. on chat group with my friends. I will never forget the screaming.

I opened the back door for my domestic worker. she heard it too the screaming. she thought it was a baby at first.. as it went on became a woman.

then got a call from a friend. . am sure that incident you spoke about was about Oscar Pretorious.

now. there have been 2 houses built there since the incident??? yes, on this block, and on that block.

Mrs. Stipp's domestic worker also definitively heard a "female" screaming, according to Mrs. Stipp.

So far AS has said

She heard the male/female screams on night
Saw light on, window open
Heard shots, screams, shots,
She heard the test screams by OP later while not knowing what it was but still heard it was a man.

Who is crossing her now?

Oldwage... clearly you are wrong about what you heard because you have heard reports on TV.

This defense is starting to get old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member