Trial Discussion Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he was cold/cool enough that he felt he didn't need the fans anymore.

Oh o.k so it's a cold night, so on a cold night Reeva goes into the bathroom just to have a pee and opens the bathroom window?.

reply from post #932 Thread 16.

I can't find any suggestion that the keys were picked up from the floor by OP on his side of the bathroom door.

Me neither .. I've just watched that YouTube vid and I don't know why they have put that bit in based on the 'evidence' that has been put forward so far. It is actually my own opinion that that key was on the outside of the door all along, but it's not something which has yet been proven as fact and therefore they shouldn't have suggested it as being fact in that video.

By the way In one of the Stipps testimony they say it was a hot night and that's why they were sleeping with there own Balcony doors open.

I am confused about the ipads being synced. I thought the two synced ipads belonged to Oscar, one was a 2 and one was a 3 and they were being synced to load 3 with content from 2. That Reeva's ipad was totally separate and was hers alone.

Can anyone clarify this?

Thanks in advance; just trying to keep up!

That is my recollection of it. My understanding was that the two iPads that synced were both Oscar's. Someone said otherwise but my memory is telling me they were talking about Oscar's iPads.

By the way In one of the Stipps testimony they say it was a hot night and that's why they were sleeping with there own Balcony doors open.

He could have been bringing the fans in to blow directly on them. Obviously, it was a warm night because everyone's balconies were open.

That makes zero sense.

If he was cold all he had to do was shut the door. He wouldn't have needed to bring the fans inside.

On the other hand, if he needed a story about why he didn't notice Reeva going to the bathroom then saying he had to bring in not one, but two fans makes sense.

So he get's up at 3am in the morning because he is hot, brings in fans and shuts the doors.
So he's hot, yet he shuts the doors?.

He needed an excuse to not see Reeva go to the potty. I know we know that though.

That makes zero sense.

If he was cold all he had to do was shut the door. He wouldn't have needed to bring the fans inside.

On the other hand, if he needed a story about why he didn't notice Reeva going to the bathroom then saying he had to bring in not one, but two fans makes sense.

He could also have been warm. We can argue about this all we want but OP has not said why exactly he was bringing the fans in so we can only speculate.

Or....he brought the fan(s) in when he nipped upstairs when Dr. Stipp arrived.

Yeah, why not? If he was bringing them in while she got up she would know.

So Oscar gets up to get fans, Reeva goes to the toilet and think he's bringing the fans in i better open the bathroom window?.

It's not a coincidence. He's planting an idea in people's heads without actually knowing if it's true. And it worked.

Reeva's mother said it was untrue that she had ever been in an abusive relationship and is unsure of how that rumor started.

Not been nit picky her but daughters don't tell there mothers everything so it may be that she was but didn't say anything to her mother ?
Some of her tweets infer she had some issues in previous relationships and the fact that she was just about to make a speech does indicate she may have .
Maybe it was emotional abuse not physical ?
Some victims of abuse feel embarrassed / ashamed to tell other people about it which is why it often has gone on for a long time .
This can be the case with lots of forms of bullying . My daughter was once being bullied at school . She had said nothing but fortunately her friend came and told me so I was able to have it dealt with . To this day I am still surprised that she had put up with it without speaking out to me or her teachers .
:)

So Oscar gets up to get fans, Reeva goes to the toilet and think he's bringing the fans in i better open the bathroom window?.

Yes. Hot air, stuffy evening, open window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam