Trial Discussion Thread #21 - 14.04.09, Day 19

Status
Not open for further replies.
R: Plastic bags?

O: Trying to put pressure on her, to stop the bleeding. Ms S asked me for rope or anything, to tie R's arm so it wouldn't bleed so much. There's a cabinet in my pantry...don't know if I fetched them or Ms S did

IF he is infact telling the truth the only thing standing in his way is his own emotions at this stage. Regardless of what Nel throws at him.

The fact is that in this short time on the stand he has contradicted every single word, sentence in his sworn affidavit. Right now I'm deeply engrossed in his testimony, it makes me :floorlaugh:

Oh, dear God. Oscar now saying the doctor who came didn't seem to know what he was doing and that he seemed overwhelmed. That he, Oscar, was already doing everything the doctor said to do.

Roux needs to move on with the questions and not let Oscar dwell on his sorrow. OP is far better when Roux gives him something to chew on.

Does not recall what he did with the bags.

OP said he looked up and saw Doc there who "'didn't seem to know what he was doing. Everything he told me to do I was already doing. He knelt down for a couple of mins then walked outside. I was shouting for him to come back and help me. Then parameds arrrived and asked for space to work, so I stood up."

Thats it Oscar, when you forget the next line from the script, go silent and have a pretend breakdown.

Dr. Stipp didn't seem to know what he was doing. Nice, subtle way of discrediting a crucial State witness.

JMO

Please Lord, let Nel take a crack at him today.:praying:

My goodness, he is making sure he has got everything covered, isn't he .. he has explained his reason for going downstairs first to open the front door then back up to collect Reeva (he could actually have just carried her straight down, put her down on the floor, opened the door and picked her up again) .. and then he went on to 'explain' the damage in the bedroom door in that when he went back upstairs to collect her body, he forced the bolted section of his bedroom door open .. why would he need to do that? He didn't need that portion of the door open to be able to carry Reeva through. He even went into detail to say that he went to the troube of having those doors installed to make the house 'wheelchair friendly' .. honestly! :facepalm: (I'm pretty sure those doors already came with the house)

The box ticking during his testimony has been astounding. Considering how much fear, panic, terror, grief etc he was in and he can still remember the minutiae of detail in everything but the parts that we all want to know about.

R: Did you go to the kitchen?

O: Reeva had already died before the ambulance arrived so I knew there was nothing I could do for her.

R: Did you at some stage go to the kitchen?

O: I stood a bit away, the kitchen's open plan....then a paramed came to me and said 'I'd like to inform you, Reeva has passed'.

O: I went to the bedroom and got Reeva's handbag. I didn't go through it. Ms S was waiting outside the room and I gave the handbag to her.

So at first he couldn't carry her and suddenly just after he could, almost like he was on his stumps when he broke the door down and then went to put his prosthesis on, hmmmmmm.

O: I then went downstairs with her, I sat on the kitchen floor, crying...at that point some police officers arrived, shortly thereafter.

(He went into details about the flipping kitchen island then!)

Why even feel the need to mention he didn't go through her purse? Why not just state he grabbed it? Hmmm.

they let him wash his hands and face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member