Trial Discussion Thread #53 - 14.12.9, Day 42 ~ final verdict~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! Who here didn't nap tonight in the US and are continuing the same day? :gaah: 3:25 am and I never took a nap... I hope it's not a long day in court!

ME! I played the change the cell phones and carrier at the mall (for 4 hours!) after cleaning, etc all day. Plan is still not right, but I had to get home as 17 yr old had an essay to write. Will deal with Sprint after I get some sleep. I was tired, so had one of the boys drive- and still managed to mess up one son's phone number numerous times that had to be ported...

and someone ( DH) ate the rest of the brownies AND the chinese while I was pulling my hair out with 3 teens boys and a semi competent phone person...the Judge best produce some good news :)

Very good morning everyone from sunny Switzerland!

I'm on Wild about, camera showing the entrance but no sound. Same for you?

she pretty well said it was CH at the end last night so I am expecting a very quick ruling. Anyone know what time they actually start?

same for me, no judge as yet, Sus.... being late is becoming a habit ...

alrighty.. here we go. Judge is in. .. court is in session. summary of evidence.

What/who are they all waiting for at the entrance? Oscar?

Barry Bateman
VerifiedTwitter_Icon.png
@barrybateman
RetweetIcon.gif
Retweeted by
twitter_bird.png
#OscarTrial just noticed now - it appears there are double the amount of police officers in court today. About a dozen of them. BB

ENCA recapped Judge Masipa's cover of Negligence earlier. IMO it was a useful way to lead into today's session as I had tuned out yesterday.

J: Summary of the evidence....January 2013, accused while having lunch at restaurant....shot was discharged...narrowly missed Kevin Lareno(sp??)

Karyn Maughan @karynmaughan

Masipa: we are now dealing with Count 2 (first of reckless and negligent firearms charges - the Tasha's incident) @eNCAnews #OscarTrial

J is clarifying this is count two, not three. She got confused.

Im here. Thanks everyone for letting us know whats going on in that courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam