Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

I'm not getting where #18 is getting "haphazard disarray" from? And not a "methodical cleanup." I'm guessing he's also the one who asked all the questions of why would Jodi put the camera in the washer....but haven't gotten to those questions yet. Just a hunch, though.

Did he not understand Juan when he said THERE WAS NO BLOOD LEADING OUT OF THE BATHROOM OR IN THE REST OF THE HOUSE??? How would that be possible without a "methodical cleanup" or some plan?? There were no weapons left. No bloody handprints on the laundry machine. Where did all of the blood go that was covering CMJA?? It sure didn't drop anywhere. And he calls that "haphazard"?? etc. etc..

I'm guessing he is confused as to why there was so much blood in the bathroom everywhere? BECAUSE CMJA DIDN"T EXPECT TRAVIS TO BE ABLE TO FIGHT BACK. She thought the one stab in the chest would pretty much take him out, she could finish him off all in the shower enclosure. Wash the blood with the water, or at least contain it in the shower.

Well, if they don't show up, someone like the great Tigerbalm can come in and put them up. :facepalm: I listed the juror question #'s, shouldn't be that hard for the experienced.

Possible Juror #18 Question. Question #361

Got to watch Those F's and T', they give it away.

View attachment 34764

Yes, that's definately one. Hey, you don't think we're doing anything wrong, right? I feel like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to be doing...LOL!
I just was reading over the questions and caught the same handwriting, after that I was hooked trying to see which questions were his!!

I guess that one part of the questions are for ALV...did you notice he wrote a lot of questions for her? He seems to have written a lot of questions in general...

Here's another one:

If Dr. Demarte had additional evidence such as interviews, journal entries, etc. to support her opinion of Borderline Personality Disorder, would you expect to see that in her report? Did she include that information in her report? #403

Not sure who that question was directed to? So is he basically saying that how can Demarte diagnose her with BPD when she doesn't have information about her childhood or other information that confirms BPD? I think that's what he was going for here, but not sure....

Question #385 about the attic questions...kind of looks like his writing, but not sure on this one.

Yes, that's definately one. Hey, you don't think we're doing anything wrong, right? I feel like I'm doing something I'm not supposed to be doing...LOL!
I just was reading over the questions and caught the same handwriting, after that I was hooked trying to see which questions were his!!

I guess that one part of the questions are for ALV...did you notice he wrote a lot of questions for her? He seems to have written a lot of questions in general...

It's your fault if we get into trouble because you started it. :floorlaugh: We can't get in trouble for comparing and speculating, it's been released to the public. I have been putting "possible" question. Did the last attachments work? I need to do my own album, but I swore off all trials after FCA. Obviously, I got sucked into this one. Can't wait for the family to have closure.

Ok nite...I think it was only you and I on here AngelWings! Talk to ya later!

Ok nite...I think it was only you and I on here AngelWings! Talk to ya later!

Goodnight. Maybe when we get on here tomorrow, all the pics will be loaded? Miracle do happen.

Thanks for the peaceful evening.

ughhh...I just want to read Stabby's letter to grammy. come on -- give us that!

MOO

Mel

When I heard his interview and his speculative nature and his need to reach to justify Jodi Arias's actions, I knew he was the one writing most of, if not all of the questions that were freaking us out, particularly the ones about Jodi snapping, the ones about Jodi killing because she saw no other way out, the ones about the tiger and the bear. And now I can see that I was right.

The ones about her killing to escape a violent situation and because she saw no other way angered me then and they anger me now. Maybe the other jurors set him straight because he hasn't seemed to reiterate those opinions. But how misguided are they? When women kill to escape a violent situation and because they see no other way out, it's because there really is no other way out. There is a set of factors that make it near impossible to leave. They live with and/or are married to the man. The are financially dependent and controlled by him. He won't let them leave. They have kids that they can't leave and have to think about. And they simply are too terrified that he will kill them if they do find a way to leave.

This is not Jodi's situation at all. She never lived with Travis. She never had financial dependence or ties to him. She borrowed money. But she was financially independent of him. They were not even in a relationship when the "abuse" began. She always went to him. He never went to her. She made the decision to continue going to his house and "putting herself in harm's way." When she finally decided to leave (move away to Yreka) she was free to go with no resistance from Travis. In fact, he was glad to see her go and said so to others and in his journal. If she was in a situation she couldn't get out of, he would have made her stay some how. Had her live with him where the control really would have began. Lent her money so she could stay in her apartment. He didn't. After 4 days of staying with him, he made her leave. After she left, he, again, never went to her. She went to him, of her own free will...with weapons.

It's so misguided. Even if you believe the abuse, this was not a situation where she had no way out. She WAS out! Infuriating. Perhaps that is why he was forced to concede premeditation. She clearly planned it then carried it out. He also said he doesn't believe her story of self defense. Someone set him straight. But he still wants to believe the verbal and emotional abuse because it's easier.

He seems to believe, based on his questions for ALV, that there is much more to the story and it's in the journals and texts he hasn't seen. Boy is he in for a surprise. He doesn't know ALV was going on basically what they'd seen as well. That's what's so frustrating. There's no evidence that there was more to the story yet believes there must be. Jodi MUST have been abused.

I am reading through the juror questions. The one question about Ryan Burns is funny, 'Jodi, why did you leave Travis' house and then go make out with Ryan Burns when you told us you're a one man woman?'. I suppose if Jodi had been asked that, Jodi would have just said, 'Oh, I told you the truth. Travis was dead then, so I was just moving on'.

Didn't Juan ask JA a similar question and her response was because she was single?

K

Didn't Juan ask JA a similar question and her response was because she was single?

K

Yep. That's that lack of remorse thing everyone keeps talking about. What a disgusting and insensitive thing to say.

After reading some of the question believed to be Juror #18,I think he was the one Jodi was making eye contact with, as it only takes takes one juror to hang.

I was watching a tape of Nancy Grace show. She had on a male friend of Jodi's on who said that he and Jodi both believed it would be a hung jury. And Jodi also said a retrial in 6 years, verdict manslaughter and she would bed out in 5 years. Jodi really did think she was getting off easy. moo

After reading some of the question believed to be Juror #18,I think he was the one Jodi was making eye contact with, as it only takes takes one juror to hang.

I was watching a tape of Nancy Grace show. She had on a male friend of Jodi's on who said that he and Jodi both believed it would be a hung jury. And Jodi also said a retrial in 6 years, verdict manslaughter and she would bed out in 5 years. Jodi really did think she was getting off easy. moo
I agree. She knew she had #18 in her pocket and played with it. JA and her attorneys used him to ensure a hung jury. They looked him right in the eye every time they addressed the jury. It was the only hope they had and they got very lucky that he turned out to be the foreman. I believe he had a lot of influence on weaker jurors because he was foreman. IMO JA would have been sentenced to death if #18 had ended up as an alternate.

ETA: I was reading where juror #18 was getting death threats and I want to say I think that is totally unacceptable.

I agree. She knew she had #18 in her pocket and played with it. JA and her attorneys used him to ensure a hung jury. They looked him right in the eye every time they addressed the jury. It was the only hope they had and they got very lucky that he turned out to be the foreman. I believe he had a lot of influence on weaker jurors because he was foreman. IMO JA would have been sentenced to death if #18 had ended up as an alternate.

ETA: I was reading where juror #18 was getting death threats and I want to say I think that is totally unacceptable.

I agree, except with they (Defense, Jodi) got very lucky. In my opinion they got very UNLUCKY as Jodi was sentence to M1. Remember Juan may have lost the battle (death penalty) but won the war. The big one M1! Hopefully if she does not get death she will get LWOP. I don't care how much the defense lawyers and talking heads like to spin it, it is a BIG win for Juan. So all their eyeballing, flirting was for naught. Jodi will still be going to the big house for life. mo

Here's another link to the juror questions PDF we were discussing:
Arias-Juror-Questions
This one is on Scribd, so hopefully it wont have that crazy scrollbar issue that the AZCentral website has.

Objection, speculation. :) Who knows what happened. Who knows into which jurors eyes the attorneys were looking. We couldn't see the jurors on the InSession videos. I doubt that there will be more juror interviews for a while. The jurors who gave interviews and the alternate who did speak to us through Twitter have said that this was not how it went down.

I agree with you on that. However, the foreman might have spent a few days keeping his head down and his eyes open before giving interviews. He would have saved himself (and his family) all of that stress.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back