Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

Darn... :( guess we will have to wait until maybe August - end of July? New DP trial to start July 18th... :fence:

What happens if there is another hung jury? Can the judge at this point in time sentence her?

I dont have sympathy for any of her family members. Put them all together in one place and you get a circus act.

Only one family member is listed. I wouldn't assume every single family member is on her side, especially since her own dad and bro hardly.came.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

As if allowing false claims of pedophilia, a set-up sex recording, and an eyeball reflection as 'evidence' weren't bad enough, here's further confirmation that JSKS is in way over her head:

Re-Sealed_zps6c29e7d4.jpg

Oops!

:silenced::scared::facepalm::banghead::silenced:

I dont have sympathy for any of her family members. Put them all together in one place and you get a circus act.

Dee
Not do I especially in light of how her mom and aunt acted in court towards the Alexander's. they acted despicable in my opinion!
They showed no class! Giggling and mocking the family. Maybe allot of lashing back at her parents are because of their courtroom behaviour! Not appreciated by many of us travis Alexander family supporters.
So they are being targeted at their resteraunt! I don't condone it but can understand why no one would want to frequent them.had they had acted like humans and not like Jodie herself! Things may have been different
The apple doesn't fall to far from the tree.

Does anyone know if/when JM's next trial (about a rogue police officer) will be televised?

TIA.

Darn... :( guess we will have to wait until maybe August - end of July? New DP trial to start July 18th... :fence:

Did you see the motion Juan Martinez filed yesterday? He is asking for retrial July 30, 2013 in order to allow the DT to invent some new witnesses and cover all of the "out of the office" requests by KN and JW:

http://media2.abc15.com/html/pdf/arias_motion1.pdf

I do not understand how this penalty re-trial will work. How much new evidence and how many new witnesses can the defense bring in? Can they present and argue things not already in evidence? Are they able to completely change their position based on what was/was not successful the first time?

Hopefully, some enlightened WS'er can help me out here. TIA

Wow this thread is moving slow! There's more action in the sidebar that deals more with recipes and music! Kinda hard to sift thru their to find out if there's anything new in the case.
Not much updating here!? Anymore:seeya:

Are you looking for a new case to follow? I think this one deserves Websleuthers' attention. Briefly:

Seattle, WA - Susann Smith killed; husband a possible suspect (though he was recently arrested, I think for something else); new girlfriend moved into the couple's home. Couple caught having sex on the lawn by the police when they went to the house to investigate screams. Children involved.

You have to watch the video of the husband and girlfriend! http://www.komonews.com/news/local/...ction-accusation-212368921.html?tab=video&c=y

Seattle, WA - Alan Smith, person of interest in the death of his wife - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I do not understand how this penalty re-trial will work. How much new evidence and how many new witnesses can the defense bring in? Can they present and argue things not already in evidence? Are they able to completely change their position based on what was/was not successful the first time?

Hopefully, some enlightened WS'er can help me out here. TIA

Arizona Law. (Re-post your question up on our Legal Questions thread)

As far as I know, the new jurors already must accept the fact that CMA has been convicted of Premeditated Murder in the First Degree in a most heinous way. Now, they will bring in a new jury panel to decide whether or not she gets DEATH or something else. How much evidence either side will be able to bring into that second phase, NONE of us know that yet, friend...:seeya:

She squeezed her freaking cat! I didn't think I could hate her more, but this did it!

Wow, Wow, Wow... What a piece of garbage JA is. Had this animal torture got in, those jurors who thought she was harmless may have had other jurors look at them like they are crazy .
Amazing how much they kept out because it was too prejudicial but yet the stuff about TA wasn't too prejudicial... How is that logical?

How is it that no one else is here freaking out with us? These side bars are amazingly revealing.

I appreciate being able to watch the sidebars with audio. It's like a true behind the scenes look at the trial.

Justice for Travis!!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back