Trial Sidebar audio, transcripts released! *Discuss here*

My SIL, before marrying my brother, was working towards being a Nun. She was very committed, but fell in love with my wonderful brother. She lives in Blythe and was appalled, when Charles Manson's DP was commuted to LWOP. She FIRMLY believes in the DP, and the way our justice system works.

ETA. I agree that it's speculation, and she is still a devout Catholic.

me, being raised in a super duper religious home, and being exposed to various religions over my life...there is one thing that is FACT: w/in ALL religions, people will have their own interpretations and opinions on how to practice whatever religion they follow.

She squeezed her freaking cat! I didn't think I could hate her more, but this did it!

:stormingmad:

Reading your post was enough for me - no way I'm listening to that audio or reading the media report about JA's torturing any animal.

IMO this proves she is a psychopath, hands down. They always have a history of animal abuse.

If anyone deserves the death penalty, it's JA. She's more dangerous than anyone currently on death row, including Scott Peterson.

Something else - JA kicked the family dog and he "ran away"? Uh huh. Sure he did.

It's more likely JA took the dog out to the middle of nowhere and killed him. She sure liked driving aimlessly for miles all alone......armed with knives..........IMO TA wasn't her first kill.

Hey I gotta say this .. If we're getting VIDEO SIDEBARS before this case is even wrapped up, that is looking very very good for us getting the whole dang lot, and not just the transcripts folks, but these sexy little video montages ~ bring on that lazy Sunday. It will be like watching the trial all over again, but only with the juicy bits :)

I'm going to go right ahead and assume we're going to get all the in chamber discussions soon, oh how I can't wait to see the one where her and Juan go 'to it' because we know they did!

Happy days :)

Hey I gotta say this .. If we're getting VIDEO SIDEBARS before this case is even wrapped up, that is looking very very good for us getting the whole dang lot, and not just the transcripts folks, but these sexy little video montages ~ bring on that lazy Sunday. It will be like watching the trial all over again, but only with the juicy bits :)

I'm going to go right ahead and assume we're going to get all the in chamber discussions soon, oh how I can't wait to see the one where her and Juan go 'to it' because we know they did!

Happy days :)

And maybe more of the diaries, too? :please:

Wish ABC wasn't keeping them under wraps.

Now that we know JA was cruel to animals, and her hired gun ALV knew all about that but got up on the stand and spouted her lies about JA, that's even more reason for someone in authority to open up previous cases she's been involved in to determine whether or not she had lied on the stand in those cases. I just can't help thinking about all the possible (likely) victims of ALV's are out there, with their families torn apart because of her lies.

ALV should be ashamed of herself. She's a disgrace.

Now that we know JA was cruel to animals, and her hired gun ALV knew all about that but got up on the stand and spouted her lies about JA, that's even more reason for someone in authority to open up previous cases she's been involved in to determine whether or not she had lied on the stand in those cases. I just can't help thinking about all the possible (likely) victims of ALV's are out there, with their families torn apart because of her lies.

The only honest statement from ALV IMO was when she stated .. Her job was to "find Jodi was abused."

She was paid to make that determination and find ( twist) "evidence" to support that. She viewed the case in that vacuum. IMO

I on again/off again follow her tweets, she really doesn't get why she is sooooooo disliked...<<<smh>>>

Sent from my LG Spirit using Tapatalk 2

If its not too much trouble, can someone please post the video content and the text of what's being said about the tortue? I am reading from a phone from the 80s, practically. It would be much appreciated, thanks.

Unsealed documents reveal details about the removal of Juror 8

http://www.azcentral.com/video/2506909450001

Quick question: I can't view this video right now so tell me: was it the state that instigated his removal? I get the feeling it was Juan who wanted him gone so that his presence wouldn't compromise the verdict. Do they mention anything like this? Thanks!

ETA: Just found out on the sidebar thread it was indeed Juan that had him investigated and removed. I had a feeling.

She's a menace to every living thing. I'm sure she didn't tell the whole story about how violent and neglectful she would become with the animals. What a nightmare it would have been if she had been able to get Napoleon.

Something else - JA kicked the family dog and he "ran away"? Uh huh. Sure he did.

It's more likely JA took the dog out to the middle of nowhere and killed him. She sure liked driving aimlessly for miles all alone......armed with knives..........IMO TA wasn't her first kill.

N, IMO also! Not proof of course, but the day she was arrested, in the rental car she'd been packing, LE found what were referred to, as I recall, ceremonial type knives hidden in books. And later, the car rental company found a 9mm gun taped to....what, the engine block? Under the car hood, at any rate. (Don't have that link on me, but can find it if anyone wants it) Remember, Kill Bill, the movie?

How is it that no one else is here freaking out with us? These side bars are amazingly revealing.

I've been here off and on. I get very angry reading all this continued "fair trial" BS. And now to hear the DT thinks the jury is not qualified to know what especially cruel is. And that's another thing, it's not enough that what the evil one did was cruel, but it has to be especially cruel. I'm really glad I can come here and read all this and especially read what you all write. Our "justice" system is in need of some huge changes. It needs to start protecting the victims rights more, and the criminal's rights less.

Well that felt good :) Now back to reading.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back