trial thread: 4/25/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
OFGS now TS wants to call it a day because she's in pain and took a lot of pain meds.

Tammi's upset. The truth is upsetting. boohoo. Can't wait to hear this testimony.

What's I miss? She's sad? I hit mute because I was disgusted and thought she was going to say she was in pain. She said she was sad? She acts out and makes faces? What? Because of pain meds? I've had chronic pain and it never made me act out. What did she say??

Is she inferring TS is a loose cannon they can't control. I can't wait to see her now.

she didn't start crying until the judge said they could use the IUI testimony (re: home not the office) office insemination not allowed. home ok-then she started crying and the lawyer said she has pain from a car accident last fall. anyone know anything about that?

The judge is finally getting irritated. Let's get on with it!

next delay will be TS going to the hospital......

She's going to have a melt down for sure and delay this trial even more. As far as I'm concerned her pain doesn't even compare to what Logan and his family have been through.

she didn't start crying until the judge said they could use the IUI testimony (re: home not the office) office insemination not allowed. home ok-then she started crying and the lawyer said she has pain from a car accident last fall. anyone know anything about that?

Is she in the courtroom? I was listening while doing work but not watching. Did they have the pain med excuse ready? Were they talking about her having outbursts while she was sitting there?

TS becomes less and less of a sympathetic defendant BY THE SECOND. She cries if we talk about her uterus? Woman grow up!! ARGHHH.

Wait. Is the court reporter wearing a PISTACHIO colored sweater? *faints*

So what happens if she does go ape ***** in front of the jury? What happens then? Will that hurt or help her case?

Is she in the courtroom? I was listening while doing work but not watching. Did they have the pain med excuse ready? Were they talking about her having outbursts while she was sitting there?

Nope, they talked about that after she left to "compose herself".. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Since this trial is so boring, I want o remind y'all kids that natural cosmetics as FABULOUS, and good for you.

Eat your veggies.

I'd love to see the video or a screenshot of her crying.

no straw, she wanted to to inseminate a client of hers, with her hubs sperm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni