trial thread: 4/30/2012

Discussion in 'Gabriel Johnson' started by nursebeeme, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. momtective

momtective Lifetime WS Non-Mod

What a difference a weekend makes!
    [​IMG]

2. Coldpizza

Coldpizza WS Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

popped on for one more min!

That photo comparison goes to show her team is well aware how badly she is coming across with her facial rodeo this past week. The TH's were spending quite a bit of time this am on IS discussing just that. Still, no one that I heard asked the question why the Judge was allowing such a display worthy of a bad soap opera performance imo

3. saba

saba New Member

A huge paraphrase here re elizabeth email to Logan. Smiths willing to help them get back on their feet financially. EJ just wants her legal bills paid and says Logan can have the rest. no specific amount mentioned.

Please weigh in if you heard something different. TPS said on Nancy Grace that $$ was never discussed.

4. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

I have to tutor my niece in geometry after werk so I'll miss the post lunch. :( First I had to give myself a refresher in geometry. :eek:

5. Marigold

Marigold New Member

That's pretty close to what I heard, and a better paraphrasing than I could've written. It made me wonder just how much money was involved.

Does anyone remember what kind of legal bills were incurred by EJ? I can't think of any at all right now.

6. momtective

Exactly what I heard Saba. At this point I just don't think the "we were just trying to help" spin is going to work for Tammi. The only person Tammi was trying to help was herself...to Elizabeth & Logan's baby. :yes:

7. momtective

:waiting:

8. momtective

9. saba

saba New Member

ws must have crashed- just got back on- i think i heard that gps had a nashville address in it- anybody get the address?

10. artsy1

artsy1 Well-Known Member

They turned off the sound, but the second time the detective said it, the sound didn't go off soon enough, and I think he said Greentree or Green something. I didn't catch the numbers.

11. momtective

685 Green Park [ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Abbottsford&daddr=685+Green+Park,+Nashville,+TN+37215&hl=en&ll=36.104422,-86.829007&spn=0.00475,0.01929&sll=36.107109,-86.832032&sspn=0.01054,0.01929&geocode=FUL0JgIdJhvT-g%3BFUXlJgIdbBfT-ikhbY4Nj2NkiDF8V_-UU7vxSw&oq=skyline+Drive&mra=dme&mrsp=0&sz=16&t=m&z=16&layer=c&cbll=36.104415,-86.829001&panoid=nDvy4Zed194xIB_aE7gdmg&cbp=11,0,,0,0"]Abbottsford to 685 Green Park, Nashville, TN 37215 - Google Maps[/ame]

12. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

Pic of the baby :(

Why God, why are people azzholes?

13. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

Momtective, thanks for the link to the live stream! I haven't followed a case with 2 half screens - streaming live and posting here simultaneously since the Anthony trial!

14. seattlechiquita

seattlechiquita Well-Known Member

Omfg now i am angry. :maddening:

15. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

12/27 EJ to Logan text "I killed him"
    "coward *****"
    "run to daddy"
    "fine don't talk to me azzhole, . . . . you will never see him again"
    I will send you a text on where to find his "little blue body"

12/25/09 Malcom P. texts to EJ - Logan came by . . . said he will be by with the cops
    Malcom texts EJ . . . more cops came by. ..
    EJ to MP - call dropped
    MP to EJ - no prob. see you when you get back
    MP to EJ on 12/27 - btw, cops parked out front since I first called you today
    EJ to MP . . . BS. . .everyone knows where I am . .. I am so sick of Log
    EJ to MP - Log full of sh#t don't know

EJ to MP . . . LOL

EJ to TS text 12/22/09 Hey it's EJ, I was going to call but have been scared . . .
    know
    TS to EJ - call me too much to tell over text just call
    TS to EJ - Merry Xmas
    EJ to TS - Merry Xmas

12/26 TS provides phone number of Janet Morris in TN - call her then call me (legal advice)
    TS to EJ - every thing ok - tried calling but keeps disconnecting
    EJ to TS - no I am upset & Scared
    TS to EJ = call me

EJ - I hate myself can never do anything right
    TS yes you can, I was like you until I met Jack . . . we can help you change your life and help you . .. I had a f'd up life.

EJ - too late for me . . . get a felony and go to jail
    TS to EJ - call me we will open bottle of red wine (that is what I drink) and talk

TS to EJ - my lawyer can shut?
    EJ . . . can't come back, can't go to jail, rather die, you could get charged as accomplice. . . .
    12/27 TS - EJ - just got off phone with lawyer, btw that girl isn't an atty, you don't have to show tomorrow but you will . . . have to show for next hearing. . . judge might yell at you . . . have to show . . . our Atty will call you after court to tell you
    EJ - ok
    TS -EJ - everything fine make sure you make it to court . . . so cheer up

12/27 TS - EJ . . . keep your hotel receipts
    EJ . why?
    TS . . . just need to know if you are going to be @ 2nd hearing, I don't want to spend all the money on my atty if you are not going to go
    EJ - no I don't plan on going, so don't
    TS - wow you are . . . . we are praying for you . . .
    EJ = what happens if he gets sick or breaks arm or something in 2 yrs?
    TS - you have to call me, I need to hear Gab. even if you have to pinch him . . . LE have text that you killed him . . .
    EJ - yea said that to Log. driving bad reception, call keeps dropping

12/27 . . .
    TS to Ej - are you in town yet, pls call me I need to hear Gab, call from someone else's phone, I don't know if Log. found or hurt you or something
    Det. just left our house, doesn't like what Log is doing, he wants to help . . .way higher than a cop . .. call and he can help you

16. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

Analisa Delarosa craigslist ad babysitter in San Antonio . . .12/21/09
    AD to EJ on my way, buses take forever somethimes
    Ej - ok thanks
    AD - bus comes @ 10:40
    EJ - ok
    AD - sorry tomorrow I will leave my house earlier

12/22
    AD= hows it goin?
    EJ - sorry for getting a little short with you, buses suck
    AD - its ok - sorry for being late, your son is cute and funny too . . .he crashed out after eat and play
    EJ - lucky you - he never sleeps for me
    AD - that is because I wasn't trying to put him to sleep, i held him he crashed out
    does he have a jacket or something
    EJ - no just his jumper
    AD - ok it is not cold outside I am going to take him for a wall when housekeeper leaves

17. Marigold

Marigold New Member

I thought I heard 85 or 850 Green-something, but I could be wrong.

18. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

1/6/10 - drafted sw for box received from Miami PD
    1/8/10 - went to substation of Tempe PD, spoke w/TS inside substation in break room @ conference table. same date of interview w/David Hutchins while Jack S. being interviewed. She remembered seeing GPS in EJ's car in church park lot in Scottsdale - first time heard that info. TS spoke w/Logan M . . . she was upset w/Logan and he was threatening her and make her feel uncomfy about situation, he was violent sounding towards her . . . TS said they were discussing situation w/Gabe - Logan threat if Gabe not found soon EJ will be held responsible as well as anyone helping her held responsible legally

1/9/10 - prepare presentation for San Antonio PD, gather everything we had done over last 2 weeks, recordings, text messages, cell records, synopsize everything so they could be caught up to speed.

1/11 finished presentation traveled with Supv and ? . . .copies were provided
    1/12 presented to San Antonio PD all we had. We were operating missing person report from 1600 miles away . . . we didn't know the area and have their data bases . . .we did all we could do from Tempe - time to advise San Antonio so they could do a suitable investigation. -
    1/13 - found several voice mails from TS while gone to San Antonio . . . cd containing 4 digital files of 4 vm's left from TS while in gone
    1 on 1/11, 2 on 1/12, and 1 on 1/13/10.

break time before playing voice mails - 15 minutes

19. saba

saba New Member

earth to juror- there is a missing child here

20. wenwe4

wenwe4 Well-Known Member

Back on with the judge talking . . . release a juror? down to one alternate if so . . . Judge will be talking with her and then let everyone know whether they will release her. Calling in the jury

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.