Trial Thread: May 14, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
The evidence is all in....(and TS' girls are still out). Jury instructions tomorrow.

moo

Wow, I think I agree with Sunny Hostein on IS for the first time ever...she thinks Tammi has everything to do with EJ ending up in SA and custodial interferance, she didnt find her believable at all.

Well, that was short and sweet, jury instructions tomorrow, then closing arguments......we might have a verdict tomorrow.
I think this jury understands the case, that's why they do not have any questions.

It was funny while her lawyer was on the stand, Tammi was writing and writing, when the prosecution ended the questioning, Tammi tried to push her "piece of art" to the defense, Mr. Lee put his hand down and told her NO.
No more questions....... enough damage done already..........lol.

That did not make her happy, at all.

While Detective Ramirez was testifying on Rebuttal - Tami was writing furiously on her pad, and yakking to her attorney.
Then the Defense onlly asked a couple of brief questions on Rebuttal, and rested.

I bet Chatty-Tami is not happy with her Defense Team -- She probably thought they would read everything she scribbled down on that pad!!

Yet, through it all, she maintained her perpetual Cheshire grin. Ok, it's a smirk. I know she's not the brightest bulb in the pack, but she is definately a few fries short of a happy meal as far as trial testimony goes.

If TS is found guilty, and is as broke as she claims. What does she need show as proof that the state should provide her a free lawyer.

While Detective Ramirez was testifying on Rebuttal - Tami was writing furiously on her pad, and yakking to her attorney.
Then the Defense onlly asked a couple of brief questions on Rebuttal, and rested.

I bet Chatty-Tami is not happy with her Defense Team -- She probably thought they would read everything she scribbled down on that pad!!

Tammi must zone out when Jack speaks. His testimony about the search is much closer to Det. R's description ,than his wife's.

If TS is found guilty, and is as broke as she claims. What does she need show as proof that the state should provide her a free lawyer.

I bet she lost any jury sympathy when she said she had to sell her Mercedes. Hey Tammi, I have a 2001 Nissan Sentra parked outside. You, your fancy house, and Mercedes are gonna get NO sympathy from me.

You'd think with all that cash, she could afford something to cover her boobage.

I think the closing arguments will be interesting. I wonder if the defense will admit TS lies A LOT but.... whatever but they can think of. If they do admit to her lies she is probably going to go ballistic with her expressions.

If the jury has been listening, if they have been paying attention, if they are somewhat intelligent, and if they're not from Pinellis County...it shouldn't take but about a half hour and they should find her guilty on all charges.

That's my hope anyway. :please:

And then they will go to aggravating factors. I wonder what mitigating circumstances the defense will present. Business owner, church member, good intentions?

I think I'd find this all very hard to follow. Hoping the jury takes in the whole Tammi vibe and then notes the simple facts about Tammi putting Craig Cherry's name on the paternity papers and her telling Logan that Elizabeth will bring his child back only if he signs adoption papers.

I have to say that I am concerned that Schutt could have muddied the waters on Craig Cherry's name being put on the papers. And what was that about Tammi calling Craig Cherry while she was at the courthouse? That was new to me, and conflicts with the call we heard between him and TS. He sounded like he had no idea about any of it, didn't he?

I have been thinking for quite a while that Tammi wanted a baby at any cost and Jack wanted a baby on the cheap. The fact that they had just built their dream house also tells me that they may have over-done it and were house poor.

I think it is possible that Jack only wanted to adopt his granddaughters to please Tammi and give her babies.

Wow, I think I agree with Sunny Hostein on IS for the first time ever...she thinks Tammi has everything to do with EJ ending up in SA and custodial interferance, she didnt find her believable at all.

I haven't watched IS yet but I am glad she said that, and wonder how Beth Karas now feels. She seemed to be a fan of Tammi's. I have always thought that they directed her there. Why would a young single Mom come up with the idea to drive so far alone to a destination that is known for easy adoption practices, and stay in a hotel that is known to be connected to the adoption business? I don't understand why EJ said that she went there all on her own when she also said that she did everything Tammi told her too. Contradictory. Has anyone thought, like me, that Tammi was so careful and devious to not give EJ money for anything. When EJ confronted her and said what TS had done, Tammi irately said the police have no proof of it. That sounded to me like she had been successful in concealing the truth from police deliberately by her careful execution of the acts. EJ sounded sincere when she asked what about the phone calls? She thought phone calls would prove they had set everything up. I have always believed that TS used a disposable phone to make certain calls so that there would be no proof of her involvement. If I am right she is more guilty and evil than I first believed. jmo

I think it is possible that Jack only wanted to adopt his granddaughters to please Tammi and give her babies.

I think any grandparent would adopt their grandchildren if they were going to end up in foster care. He visibly loves his family.

Dont twist this cause I do not believe what has been done to Gabriel is right in any way shape or form.

IMO she is showing waaaay too much cleve for a courtroom. I also think she talks too much and over answers. If there is one thing I learned from following the Casey Anthony ordeal is that if someone offers up more information than requested, more than likely they are lying.

Right on Target Aqua_Green_Bean about Tammi's appearance. Her "performance" today was pitiful. When the prosecution was asking her questions that could be answered with a simple yes or no, she was going on a verbal hike giving the reasons she could have "possibly" or "maybe" said a certain comment.

Her tatic to confuse the issues by rambling on might work with everyday people, but the jury has got to recognize how she's trying to cover up by talking in circles.

LOL they can't put the "baby's face" out there because he's missing. THEY NEED LOGAN'S CRIMINAL HISTORY TO DO THAT.

Did I hear that right?

Smack, smack, smack -- right through the computer screen.

Oh Melanie, you are so right on. I almost fell off my chair when I heard her explain that. Does she really believe the people in the jury box are that dumb?

I am so glad she is off the stand. I don't think I could bear another day of her talking in circles and showing off her *advertiser censored*. The cross hanging just above them is so counter productive. Isn''t there some kind of law against mixing clevelege and crosses?

jmo

Judge seems a little down in the dumps today.

He should be. We ( State of AZ) have an execution scheduled for Wednesday and this judge has to hear the attempt for a stay on that case. I don't think he's looking forward to that.

jmo

Well, since we won't have a new thread for a while, I'll post MHO here.

I think we were all disappointed that the prosecutor didn't grill Tammi until she could stick her with a fork. On the other hand, the direct of Detective Ramirez was spot on.

I so hope she will put t all together in a neat package for the jury today. Although I missed a hunk of the live feed due to travel, I recall that the jury WAS taking notes. Her lies should come across loud and clear between those and the closings.

As for the defense claim that interfering with parental rights only came as of the day of the hearing, I say baloney! Tammi conspired with EJ prior to the hearing with the Craig Cherry fiasco and with other actions she took to keep Logan from his son.

I must be wonderful to be Tammi. She meets someone in an airport and immediately judges her to be an abused, desperate girl who needs Tammi to rescue her. It must be wonderful to be Tammi because she is able to judge Logan's total character based on what EJ told her and a quick perusal of "openaccess.com" police records. (Sarcasm intended)

Looks like I am going to miss today so if someone could be so kind as to keep up the good work on posting the happenings in court I would really appreciate it.
Thank you.

He should be. We ( State of AZ) have an execution scheduled for Wednesday and this judge has to hear the attempt for a stay on that case. I don't think he's looking forward to that.

jmo

Oh yeah that would suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads