Tricia's True Crime Radio Tonight 6/27/2013, Special Time 10:30 PM Eastern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the show Raine told us she has been communicating with Mark. According to Raine last week Mark started working and going to orientation. Mark left on the Tuesday or Monday before the search to start work. Mark was working in Denver and then Indiana when LE called Mark to come in. His next load was Arkansas. Per Tricia's show on Sunday Mark allegedly did not know about the search until a few days before it began. My question is, why during the conversation with Tricia did Mark not say he was working? Tricia communicated the message for Mark and only mentioned the "Crusade for Dylan", passing out fliers in the lower 48, giving fliers to Tricia and the new website. Why no mention of being on the road working? What I am trying to say is why not say I started a new job and while I'm on the road I'm going to start this crusade for Dylan in the lower 48? It would have been more believable in my opinion.

So, MR's focus is on further commentary about the divorce, remembering Dylan as a peacemaker (another reference to the acrimony between ER and MR and focusing attention on the divorce again), "telling on" ER for her outburst, and divulging the gory details of the remains. He seems to consistently pull the attention toward himself as a victim. Even with the remains, it seems to be all about how LE made him look and not on his son and the horror of what happened to his son. I agree with others--Where is the call for justice and the outrage and the pledge to find the killer? So sad. So sick.

Somebody posted yesterday about this

So i think local people would of known that if they placed him there in November he would not be found until Summer IMO

Thank you asyousay!

Looking through the threads, this answer from Bender gives me the impression the road was accessible when Dylan disappeared.

At 01:48...Reporter "What prompted the search of that area?"

Bender "We, from the very beginning, have had a/specific areas that we wanted to search. We searched those in November and December. When snows came we could not get any further than we had and when the snows melted we...actually have been doing searches almost on a weekly bases since the snows have cleared and Middle Mountain was just one more of those areas we wanted to check."

http://new.livestream.com/durango-herald/events/2212840

One thing Tricia brought up, that I'm still not convinced about, is that Mark supposedly talked about Middle Mountain during one of his appearances on her show. What he specifically said is that him and Brandon were canvassing an area on a "mountain", in the "middle of nowhere" and that this was east of his house. But he said this area was only accessible by going all the way to Bayfield and around the mountain range (which is definitely not Middle Mountain, since that is accessible from Vallecito), so it was far from Vallecito.

I do think there are many reasons to question Mark but I'm not convinced this is one of them. Obviously Brandon probably knows where they were but if it was the same area Mark was talking about, it wasn't Middle Mountain. It seems very likely that Mark wasn't talking about Middle Mountain on Tricia's show.

Is a memorial the same as a funeral ?

in the u,k i only ever attended funeral's so i dont know if they are one and the same. Sorry for what i am sure seems a dumb question.
A memorial often happens when there is no body present. You can have a memorial anywhere, or as many as you want.

One thing Tricia brought up, that I'm still not convinced about, is that Mark supposedly talked about Middle Mountain during one of his appearances on her show. What he specifically said is that him and Brandon were canvassing an area on a "mountain", in the "middle of nowhere" and that this was east of his house. But he said this area was only accessible by going all the way to Bayfield and around the mountain range (which is definitely not Middle Mountain, since that is accessible from Vallecito), so it was far from Vallecito.

I do think there are many reasons to question Mark but I'm not convinced this is one of them. Obviously Brandon probably knows where they were but if it was the same area Mark was talking about, it wasn't Middle Mountain. It seems very likely that Mark wasn't talking about Middle Mountain on Tricia's show.

Tricia posted yesterday that this is the area Brandon was talking about. We have a transcript from the 6/9 show (Thank you TXJan) but we do not have one for the 6/2 show where Elaine brought this statement into question. I think going back to the 6/2 show is where there may be a better understanding or maybe Tricia could expand on why she believes this is the same area? Tricia responded to a post asking if this is near the area where Mark said it was stupid to search.

Yes I believe it is packerdog. However, it is my understanding that the Sheriff's spokesperson has stated that both parents are cooperating and there are no suspects at this time. I'll try and find a link for you to confirm this.

Tricia's post -
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9607963&postcount=68"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found[/ame]

Listening to the show now. They are discussing why Mark waited two weeks to tell his friend Dylan was missing when normally you'd want everyone you know to help look for him. He only attempted to contact her when the FBI wanted to know how Dylan interacted with Mark. In other words, it appears he cared about exonerating himself but not about finding Dylan. Did anyone else notice that?

I also think the friend came on to defend Mark but was having doubts by the end of the interview. I think the penny might be starting to drop.

Tricia posted yesterday that this is the area Brandon was talking about. We have a transcript from the 6/9 show (Thank you TXJan) but we do not have one for the 6/2 show where Elaine brought this statement into question. I think going back to the 6/2 show is where there may be a better understanding or maybe Tricia could expand on why she believes this is the same area? Tricia responded to a post asking if this is near the area where Mark said it was stupid to search.

Tricia's post -
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

My mind is racing...I am so glad and heartbroken at the same time about finding Dylan. god bless you Dylan Redwine.

MR went on and on to Tricia ( who I believe has been brilliant with him on her radio show and key in this investigation)( TG :yourock: MR went on about this and even went back to B to blahblah why he called it "stupid" about searching that area...very defensively I would add.

In all those hours with TG he was never i loooove dylan...the son I loved..sweet...this and that son. I don't even think once. He did mention irritation levels of many sorts- his going to bed late and not being able to get up...txting and surfing on fb like a normal kid , wanting to only be with his friends, and probably had zero interest to be on this let's call " court ordered" visit- I bet he was pretty snarky that night. poor dylan.

Well i don't want to get in trouble on this thread or on WS, but all I keep thinking about is that there are about 19 hours from Dylan's last contact and when he goes to DR's friends and then the Marshall's office. And in between- only MR's side of the story. oh yeah and what LE hasn't told us all yet.

I am at the edge of my seat and rending my garments for Dylan.
Hearts and prayers to DR's loved ones.

The only reason on Tricia's show for him to be so disdainful of Middle Mountain Road being searched was because his red herring (IMO) of the fishing pole and the lake was not working IMO

My mind is racing...I am so glad and heartbroken at the same time about finding Dylan. god bless you Dylan Redwine.

MR went on and on to Tricia ( who I believe has been brilliant with him on her radio show and key in this investigation)( TG :yourock: MR went on about this and even went back to B to blahblah why he called it "stupid" about searching that area...very defensively I would add.

In all those hours with TG he was never i loooove dylan...the son I loved..sweet...this and that son. I don't even think once. He did mention irritation levels of many sorts- his going to bed late and not being able to get up...txting and surfing on fb like a normal kid , wanting to only be with his friends, and probably had zero interest to be on this let's call " court ordered" visit- I bet he was pretty snarky that night. poor dylan.

Well i don't want to get in trouble on this thread or on WS, but all I keep thinking about is that there are about 19 hours from Dylan's last contact and when he goes to DR's friends and then the Marshall's office. And in between- only MR's side of the story. oh yeah and what LE hasn't told us all yet.

I am at the edge of my seat and rending my garments for Dylan.
Hearts and prayers to DR's loved ones.

Wow. I had no idea the father came on Tricia's show. Incredible. I will have to listen to it.

This is a case I kept trying to get involved in but never did beyond now and then reading a few pages of posts. It's hard to keep up when I'm so busy. But I wish I could have. A kid like Dylan sure deserves all the attention in the world.

All I really needed to know about this case though, to form an opinion, was the fact that Dylan stopped his voracious texting at 9:37 p.m. the night he reluctantly went to stay with his dad, despite the fact that that was way before his usual bedtime. Also, the fact that his dad had hours with no alibi for where he was, the day Dylan went missing, before he reported him missing helped me with that opinion.

Other things since just add to my opinion, like the lack of emotion, the Dr. Phil appearance, his obvious rage at the mother and his history of having a temper and hurting and trying to punish his exes, his lack of serious involvement in the efforts to find his son, his reported failure of one polygraph and refusal to take another, and now, horribly, where the body was found and the casual way this father talked about the remains of his son on the very day his body was discovered.

A boy like Dylan is a special gift to those lucky enough to be his parents. My opinion is that one of those parents did not treasure that beautiful gift.

Wow. I had no idea the father came on Tricia's show. Incredible. I will have to listen to it.

This is a case I kept trying to get involved in but never did beyond now and then reading a few pages of posts. It's hard to keep up when I'm so busy. But I wish I could have. A kid like Dylan sure deserves all the attention in the world.

All I really needed to know about this case though, to form an opinion, was the fact that Dylan stopped his voracious texting at 9:37 p.m. the night he reluctantly went to stay with his dad, despite the fact that that was way before his usual bedtime. Also, the fact that his dad had hours with no alibi for where he was, the day Dylan went missing, before he reported him missing helped me with that opinion.

Other things since just add to my opinion, like the lack of emotion, the Dr. Phil appearance, his obvious rage at the mother and his history of having a temper and hurting and trying to punish his exes, his lack of serious involvement in the efforts to find his son, his reported failure of one polygraph and refusal to take another, and now, horribly, where the body was found and the casual way this father talked about the remains of his son on the very day his body was discovered.

A boy like Dylan is a special gift to those lucky enough to be his parents. My opinion is that one of those parents did not treasure that beautiful gift.

MR was on Tricia's True Crime Radio show at least twice, and for a looong time- hours and hours! yes you have to listen to the interviews. They are unbelievable!

Just to add to this

And in case you cant watch them the transcripts for Mark's show is here . TxJan1971 did them for us on here:)

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191821&page=5

I am just re-reading some of the radio stuff

And this clearly stands out IMO

48:12
TG:
When you say you’re taking it international, uh…it’s…you had stated before that you do not believe Dylan is …is to be found anywhere close by the home. You feel that he’s outside maybe even the state of Colorado, but when you say internationally, what’s going to happen? How are you going to take this to an international level?

48:31
MR:
Well, you know, that’s…that’s my perspective, and obviously it’s a gut feeling that I have that I don’t believe that Dylan is anywhere near my home or anywhere in the area that in which I live. That being said, I do know from Elaine, and she can correct if I’m wrong in this, that…that her mother, being German, before she passed away was uh…uh…assisting in putting out a flyer in search of Dylan that was done in German,

I am just re-reading some of the radio stuff

Quote:
48:12
TG:
When you say you’re taking it international, uh…it’s…you had stated before that you do not believe Dylan is …is to be found anywhere close by the home. You feel that he’s outside maybe even the state of Colorado, but when you say internationally, what’s going to happen? How are you going to take this to an international level?

48:31
MR:
Well, you know, that’s…that’s my perspective, and obviously it’s a gut feeling that I have that I don’t believe that Dylan is anywhere near my home or anywhere in the area that in which I live. That being said, I do know from Elaine, and she can correct if I’m wrong in this, that…that her mother, being German, before she passed away was uh…uh…assisting in putting out a flyer in search of Dylan that was done in German,

And this clearly stands out IMO

WOW. He is sooooooo transparent. " I don't believe that Dylan is anywhere near my home..." Don't look around here, nothing to see , just move along....HEY< LET'S GO LOOK IN GERMANY OR AUSTRALIA!!!!

49:44
MR:
Well, and that&#8217;s exactly right. That&#8217;s exactly how I feel. This isn&#8217;t&#8230;this is all about Dylan and this is all about finding Dylan and doing everything that we possibly can not only as residents of the area in which I live but residents of the state of Colorado, residents of the country as a whole, and&#8230;and even farther than that in terms of the people in various different countries. I mean, there&#8217;s&#8230;nobody knows where Dylan is. He can be anywhere. He could be in Mexico, he could be in Germany, he could be in Australia. You know, there&#8217;s been uh&#8230;people calling in tips from as far away as Australia and various other countries, so, you know, for us to not be turning over every stone, looking in every stump and turning over every log, it is unacceptable to me. And&#8230;and whether that needs to start at my front door and work it&#8217;s way out, I don&#8217;t know the answer to that. I support anybody that is willing to do anything in the efforts to find Dylan and search wherever we need to look. I&#8230;I wanna&#8217; believe that Dylan is out there, and that he&#8217;s not anywhere in this area, and that&#8217;s the direction I&#8217;m going, but that doesn&#8217;t mean that, you know, everybody has to follow my lead on that.

MR is one of those people who manages to manipulate people, but when you actually sit down and pay attention, you realize that he's really kind of sucky at it. Definitely transparent.

MR is one of those people who manages to manipulate people, but when you actually sit down and pay attention, you realize that he's really kind of sucky at it. Definitely transparent.

His voice and his laid back manner are kind of soothing. He seems very honest and truthful and I think he lulls people into believing his words. But when I transcribed one of his radio interviews, I was amazed at how many needless cliches he threw out there. In every long paragraph there was about one sentence of actual meaningful content, if that.

49:44
MR:
Well, and that’s exactly right. That’s exactly how I feel. This isn’t…this is all about Dylan and this is all about finding Dylan and doing everything that we possibly can not only as residents of the area in which I live but residents of the state of Colorado, residents of the country as a whole, and…and even farther than that in terms of the people in various different countries. I mean, there’s…nobody knows where Dylan is. He can be anywhere. He could be in Mexico, he could be in Germany, he could be in Australia. You know, there’s been uh…people calling in tips from as far away as Australia and various other countries, so, you know, for us to not be turning over every stone, looking in every stump and turning over every log, it is unacceptable to me. And…and whether that needs to start at my front door and work it’s way out, I don’t know the answer to that. I support anybody that is willing to do anything in the efforts to find Dylan and search wherever we need to look. I…I wanna’ believe that Dylan is out there, and that he’s not anywhere in this area, and that’s the direction I’m going, but that doesn’t mean that, you know, everybody has to follow my lead on that.

Something interesting I just noticed above: "I mean, there’s…nobody knows where Dylan is. He can be anywhere."

That is a weird way to say that. '"Nobody knows"

Wouldn't he assume that SOMEBODY knows where he was? Doesn't he assume the perp knows? Oh wait, maybe he is right...nobody ELSE knows where Dylan was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe