Not open for further replies.

Patty G

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
InSessions Discussions ONLY!

InSessions starts at 9:00 AM EDT and ends at 3:00 PM EDT

[url="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76106']InSessions/TruTV #1[/url]

Christi Paul discussing the Anthony's wishing to visit KC in jail.

Said she was shocked to find out how long it had been since they had visited her in jail.

They have a panel discussing the possible visit.

Wow are they really stretching to fill time.

Picking apart the August 14, 2008 visit.

Mike Brooks talking about how the jail video shows just how narcissistic KC really is..."Did you ever hear her say Caylee? No it's just me me me."

Christi Paul is trying to tell Mike that is only seeing a portion of the clip.....

Mike interrupted her and said no it's just "me me me".

Christi is asking Casey Jordan if the video helps KC because you can see how frustrated she is.
Casey Jordan shot that down too.

Thank goodness for Mike Brooks, once again. :blowkiss:

Christy is soooo clueless! :banghead::banghead:

This should be interesting, Christy is going to discuss the first jail phone call, coming up next. :rolleyes:

I wonder if CM considers Christi to be a real journalist.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

They are showing the jailhouse videos! Everytime I see those, it reminds me how strong the case is against her. No accident theory or blaming the parents will fly. It is clear she is the "boss" in fact, she is bullying CA and GA. I love when Lee says "'I am DONE with going in circles with you" ha ha...he wrote her off right then and there.

Listening to this call again is making my blood boil!!!

Forget the 31 days......when the jury hears this call (if).....that's all they'll need.

Priceless = Casey saying Lee needs to quit lying! :giggle:

Why does ICA say on this tape that she hasn't slept in "4" days??

:lol:

That phone call leaves Christy with sooo many questions!

Thank goodness for Mike Brooks, once again. :blowkiss:

Christy is soooo clueless! :banghead::banghead:

I think that is what her role is. IMO, I don't think she beleives have the crap she says, she is just playing devil's advocate so they can shoot her down and it does not look like they are prosecuting KC and not being fair. I actually like this approach because it sucks in people who "think" she might be innocnet and then slams them down with the hard cold facts. :great:

Did we ever hear ICA's call to Tony after she got the phone number?

Christi said the whole convo has your head spinning, and that she has so many questions after listening to it.

Here are my questions...

Was KC wanting to get Tony's # so he could help her find an attorney or because she wanted to do damage control to her image?

After hearing that again I caught her comment "some myspace".....as if she was trivializing the Caylee Myspace page.

When Kristina asked if Kc was telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth...KC paused then qualified her answer with...about knowing where my daughter is, that's the truth I have no idea where she is. She didn't just say YES that's the truth.

It was interesting to go back to the early calls. The voice tones,the all about me attitude. Most glaring was how afraid ICA was of her Mother :floorlaugh: Clearly ICA was attempting to manipulate to get what she wanted. Tony's phone number.

Why does ICA say on this tape that she hasn't slept in "4" days??

Too much attention on the MISSING BABY. KC wants the focus on her and thinks the lack of sleep in 4 days will get the "Poor KC" comment. I noticed that CA did the same thing early on in the case when the media was attacking her about KC lies. She played the " I have not eaten or slept in days" card to get them to back off. When she could of just stopped talking to the media all together. Instead she wanted to be in front of the camera.

It was interesting to go back to the early calls. The voice tones,the all about me attitude. Most glaring was how afraid ICA was of her Mother :floorlaugh: Clearly ICA was attempting to manipulate to get what she wanted. Tony's phone number.

And I also noticed that KC was using a New York accent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74