True Crime Podcasts 2024

LJSomething

Reaction score
I drive for 90% of every shift at work, and I love listening to True Crime podcasts, but I'm picky about some things. Mostly, I prefer listening to shows that feature cases that are solved, and that get into the investigation pretty deep. On my long routes I like the satisfaction of a case I'm hearing about being solved and closed. Not saying that I'm not into unsolved cases, there are some great ones. So I guess I'm open to anything.
I currently enjoy Crime Junkie, Dark Down East, and I really liked Season One of Serial and how it was laid out.
I'm sure this has been asked and posted to death but I'm new here and I'm still getting the hang of the site.
Peace and Love

For multi-part podcasts, I’ve enjoyed Bearbrook, Hunting Warhead, Gladiator (on Aaron Hernandez), and Cold (season 1 on Susan Powell)

For podcasts that are mostly one case per episode, I’ve been really into Southern Fried True Crime and Court Junkie lately. I don’t like all the commentary on Invisible Choir, but that’s pretty in depth.

If you end up listening to any of those, let me know what you think!

I loved all seasons of counter clock but it is not solved. Cold season 1 was gripping and I kept listening! I loved it! Anatomy of murder has great case discussions and are solved. The New Yorker in the dark was good! The thing about Pam I liked! S-Town was just interesting to me John was so smart! Criminal has great host and interesting stories! Sweet Bobby was also very interesting to listen to! These podcasts will for sure pass your driving time!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back