True Crime Radio Interview w/ SMS - Beach & Jessica Lipscomb 10/8/2015**READ ONLY**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question: Do you feel that immediate neighbors, surrounding the Sievers' home, should continue to feel safe?

May I also just add that with the continued presence of media in the area, it obviously adds quite a bit of tension to "people" they are seeking out, as well as the interviews that neighbors may choose to give.

Is Mark Sievers a Suspect or a Person of Interest in his wifes murder?

Sheriff Scott, you previously stated that LCSO has not stated that the murder weapon was a hammer. At this point in the investigation, can you confirm the muder weapon and/or COD?

Not sure if this one will get asked, but I'll try:

Sherriff Scott, do you have investigators monitoring the online discussions regarding this/these case(s)?

Is there anything you can tell us about the August 26 evacuation of the medical office building that Dr. Sievers' practice is located in? Was that related to the Sievers' investigation? Thanks.

Can you comment on Mark Sievers email to patients that said 'computers and networking equipment' he used to access medical records has been in LSCO custody since Teresa Sievers death?

I'm not sure if my question has previously been asked and answered, but I would like to know what led LE go to THAT WalMart to look at video footage and who did they know who to look for?

I'm sorry, this was meant for the " Questions for Sheriff Scott" thread.

1) You have forensics at the scene of the crime. Does any of that link to the arrested suspects?

Does the evidence or direction of the investigation point to the motive as personal, professional, or both?

1) You have forensics at the scene of the crime. Does any of that link to the arrested suspects?

Hi Skinner,

No problem. I hope he gives us some answers about the forensics, but I'm not going to hold my breath. Then again, he may surprise us.

Was there other evidence found WITH the bloody jumpsuit (TS' blood) that
ties CWW to the crime scene?

Are the computers still in police custody, and if not when were they returned? Also does law enforcement have anything to do with the problem MS seems to be having with IT and email issues?

Do you consider Mark Sievers a very valuable witness for the prosecution?

Hi Tricia, I'll be commuting home at the time of the interview, is there a phone number I can call and listen on speaker? Thanks

Can someone please post a link to tune in and listen tonight? Would appreciate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please post a link to tune in and listen tonight? Would appreciate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's tomorrow night, observation. :)

The link is located in the opening post here. (Click where it says True Crime Radio - in red at the very top) We will be opening the chat room 30 minutes prior to air time and will link it again here tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave