True Crime Radio Interview with Sheriff Mike Scott on Sept 9th ***READ ONLY***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great show, love this Sheriff---very gracious but sticks to his 'hold'em close' guns

Wish he would have clarified what "sooner rather than later" mean with regard to extradition to Florida and the release of documents. 1 week? 1 month? 3 months?

WW is fighting extradition--- IIRC date of hearing on that is Sept 30th

tragic events leading to her murder ----- sounds like a conspiracy.

Thats how I took it. He said no more victims, then he backed up to redefine victims...and mentioned the children & the community. I don't think he included MS.

Correct. I went back and edited my post because I thought I read upstream that someone posted that Sheriff said MS is a victim. All has been corrected

Sheriff Scott stated immediately after Tricia inquired as to the meaning of Mark Sievers being within "the envelope of suspicion" that those closest to the victim are who they look at first, and he then said that was what led them to Missouri. I find that very telling.

I got the distinct feeling Sheriff Scott is VERY familiar with Websleuths. ;)

Thanks to all our great members and sleuthing skills.

Sheriff Scott stated immediately after Tricia inquired as to the meaning of Mark Sievers being within "the envelope of suspicion" that those closest to the victim are who they look at first, and he then said that was what led them to Missouri. I find that very telling.

Agreed and leaving him out as a victim

We got a few tidbits from Sheriff, the biggest, imo, is that the FOI begins when CW is brought to FL.

Correct. I went back and edited my post because I thought I read upstream that someone posted that Sheriff said MS is a victim. All has been corrected

That was before my sound quit, and I also find it VERY curious that MS was not included as a victim although the community and the children were.

I got the distinct feeling Sheriff Scott is VERY familiar with Websleuths. ;)

Thanks to all our great members and sleuthing skills.

lol...ya think?.....:blushing:

I enjoyed that so much, and what a wonderful informative interview Tricia led. Nice job! Kudos to all here for the great questions too!

So LCSO did lead the raid on July 12...then why was CWW released so quickly?? I'll have to wait for his return visit.

That was before my sound quit, and I also find it VERY curious that MS was not included as a victim although the community and the children were.

This is a most EXCELLENT point and very telling isn't it?

I hate to say it but I wasn't surprised. I can't make the connection of CWW without going through MS first. idk

Great job!! I loved the crumbs he laid out but it's more of what he didn't say that has me "excited" if you will.

Replay just started. We can listen again.

Great. Hope someone with good listening clarifies who Sheriff said ARE victims and who Sheriff omitted....just so we are sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie