TruTV - Christi Paul = Mistake a minute

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by AlwaysShocked, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlwaysShocked

AlwaysShocked Active Member

I just keep wondering how this pretty young woman got and then keeps her job?

Not only does she "misspeak" regularly - as in once again this morning referring to Judge Perry as "Judge Belvin" - but it is just so obvious that she has no basic understanding of the trial process!

The experienced folks like Beth Karas and Mike Brooks keep trying to rein her in.
    Sheesh!

I know this thread won't last:crazy:

2. Loading...

3. ZsaZsa

ZsaZsa Active Member

I wonder that too.She is very easy on the eye, but clueless.

4. Whimsigal

Whimsigal New Member

ANd bless her heart....whenever she asks anyone a question, the question goes on and on and on so that there is almost no time left for the person to answer. It's like she can't stop herself.

I caught that Judge Belvin thing this morning. have mercy.

5. avlady

avlady New Member

I hate it when she is on for that very same reason! She offers no value and takes forever to get a question out...or talks over trial proceedings and that annoys me to no end!

She is gorgeous but for the sake of this trial and their coverage, I'd bump her and have a legal talking head like Ryan, Vinnie, or Jean take over - Christi just offers no value!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.