Tsunami Warning for Australia

Continued good thoughts and prayers for Dingo and others in the wake of the tsunami. Been watching some coverage on TV, but appreciate your updates as well.

Im pleased everything is fine Shelly......lets hope these warnings are just a matter of being safe rather than sorry.

Continued good thoughts and prayers for Dingo and others in the wake of the tsunami. Been watching some coverage on TV, but appreciate your updates as well.
Theres to be another update in an hours time..hopefully they will be able to cancel the threats by then

Thanks everyone for all your messages and prayers, and Hi Kimba long time to talk, hope everything is going well for you. The Tsunami warning has been downgraded and we havent heard anything else so fingers crossed we are safe. The Soloman Islands however were not as lucky, prayers to the people on The Soloman Islands.

Thanks everyone for all your messages and prayers, and Hi Kimba long time to talk, hope everything is going well for you. The Tsunami warning has been downgraded and we havent heard anything else so fingers crossed we are safe. The Soloman Islands however were not as lucky, prayers to the people on The Soloman Islands.

Hi Shazza:blowkiss: . I am glad all of you are okay; but, I am concerned for those on the Solomon Islands.

I am doing great, Shazza BTW. And, I hope you are, too.

Lion

Just heard on the news that Sydney beaches are still closed, Tsunami warning is still in action as a precaution, lets hope it is just a precaution and we dont have to worry.

Just heard on the news that Sydney beaches are still closed, Tsunami warning is still in action as a precaution, lets hope it is just a precaution and we dont have to worry.
I hope you are okay, Shazza.Are you close to there?

Hope everyone is ok!!!! What's going on where you all are?

I hope you are okay, Shazza.Are you close to there?
We are more inland so we should be alright, but I have a daughter living on the coast, Im worried for everyone here in Australia who could be affected and especially all the people in the Soloman Islands.

We are more inland so we should be alright, but I have a daughter living on the coast, Im worried for everyone here in Australia who could be affected and especially all the people in the Soloman Islands.

I'll be praying for all of you.

I can't believe I just saw this thread. I hope all our Aussie friends are still in the clear. Here's another article: http://www.ens-newswire.com/ens/apr2007/2007-04-02-01.asp

They are saying 20 dead in the Solomon Islands now, and that may not be the latest since I can't tell what time the story was posted to the site.

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

'Hundreds missing' in wake of Solomons tsunami

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=258182

How awful.

They thought it was going to come down as far as where I live, all our coastal towns were evacuated yesterday.

Prayers for all the missing, that they might somehow still be alive.
Well it looks like Australia is in the clear, thankyou God, now we have to pray for all the people in the Soloman Islands.

Hello dear aussies:). I am so very glad that you escaped the dreaded destruction of a tsunami. I am sad for those in the Solomon Islands who lost their lives, I am concerned for the missing, and I feel sad for those who have lost their homes and jobs. I pray for them.

Lion

Hello dear aussies:). I am so very glad that you escaped the dreaded destruction of a tsunami. I am sad for those in the Solomon Islands who lost their lives, I am concerned for the missing, and I feel sad for those who have lost their homes and jobs. I pray for them.

Lion
Thanks for you well wishes LionRun from us Aussies.:blowkiss:

It just keeps on getting worse, on the news they are showing the first pictures taken after the Tsunami swept away about 9 villages, they reckon the wave was about 10 metres high. It looks pretty bad, and on top of that they have had another earthquake, dont know how bad, but they really didnt need that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back