TV Alerts

Discussion in 'JonBenet Ramsey' started by RiverRat, Aug 25, 2006.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat Patsy Ramsey to the Left

Monday night, the lead story on Geraldo at Large is a Laura Ingles intervew with Tricia Griffith about Mike Tracey.

She will also be on Fox News Tomorrow, Saturday at 10 PM Eastern!

:woohoo:

2. Loading...

3. MrsMush99

MrsMush99 Former Member

I'm still trying to figure out what time Geraldo is on here. I'll check my listings now.

4. Toltec

Toltec New Member

Who is Laura Ingles and Tricia Griffith??

5. SuperDave

SuperDave New Member

6. scandi

scandi New Member

Thanks River.

It was so funny. I had just read a short post with the message Tricia will be on any minute, I heard her name come over the TV, looked up and BHAM - there she was.

I was pleasently surprised as she was so much stronger than Cris, the hostess. I remember when Chris started giving news updates and graduated up through the ranks. She has become a somewhat bold hostess, certainly saying exactly how she feels about a topic, and she pushes her somewhat strained voice out so you wouldn't ever miss what she is getting at.

Tricia held herself up beautifully against the questions, and although I had just learned she is a Las Vegas DJ, her delivery was very good, even using Chris' name in the answers she gave. A lot of polish.

I'm hoping she will wear her hair either back or up now while on camera, so her whole face shows. She has a very pretty face and smile, and the hair somewhat obscured that. What she says is beautiful because she is so devoted and you hear her heart speaking out. Seeing her face clearly will leave a memory of her that matches what she says.

Scandi

PS: OOhhhhh, hope I'm not being too bold, as I am only thinking positive thoughts!

7. close_enough

close_enough Inactive

thanks RiverRat!!!....please bump this up on Monday so i won't forget :)

8. RiverRat

Scandi - that is a great idea, I will pass it along! But she does have gorgeous hair......

9. jubie

jubie Former Member

Are you kidding around? :waitasec:

Tricia is the owner of Websleuths and has dedicated much of her life to finding justice for JonBenet. She has accomplished many things in the search for the truth regarding this case.

Laura Ingles is the person who will interview Tricia

Jubie

10. RiverRat

Pinky Promise! Don't forget FOX News tomorrow at 10:00 PM!

11. Amity

Amity Attention Span of a Gnat

Hi Toltec,
    Here's a bit I Copied/Pasted here for ya from the Geraldo At Large (TV show) site:

Laura joined FOX News Channel as a Dallas-based correspondent in 2005. She most recently covered the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina from a hospital unit in Waveland, Mississippi and provided reports from Gulfport, Mississippi and New Orleans.

Previously, she served as a FOX contributor with frequent appearances on "On the Record with Greta Van Susteren" and "The FOX Report with Shepard Smith" during coverage of the Scott Peterson and Michael Jackson trials. She has also worked as a general assignment reporter at KFI–AM Radio and as a news anchor at KFBK–Radio in California, providing a range of political and sports news coverage.

And yes, Tricia owns this site.

12. cheko1

cheko1 New Member

Our Tricia is AWESOME!!!! GO TRICIA!!!!!!!!
    I'll be watching

13. Amity

Amity Attention Span of a Gnat

River,
    I just copied your info about the Geraldo show and Fox show on Hot Pink Fluorescent paper and pinned a copy to my cork board and taped a copy to my fridge. No Way will I forget now!
    Thanks so much for the update!!!

14. Anita Richman

Anita Richman New Member

You mean you don't have your tv constantly at the ready on the right channel in case The Mustache has something newsworthy to share?:D

15. gsquared

gsquared New Member

I will have Mr Squared tape this. I am always out on Monday nights but I don't want to miss this. I need to get Tivo. I wonder if they would consider having Tricia and Tracey go head to head. I would miss my Monday night trivia night to see that!

16. RiverRat

Like Tracey would accept that gig(ax)! :snooty:

17. LinetteH

LinetteH Loving life in Colorado

Man! I do not get Geraldo at Large here! :( I will be watching tomorrow evening though!

18. luvbeaches

luvbeaches New Member

Hir is on!

Webb...for "just the facts" Jack Webb. Oh, Lord....

19. HeartofTexas

HeartofTexas New Member

Did anyone see Jameson on Paula Zahn tonight? Is she still spouting and spewing the same old stuff?

20. luvbeaches

luvbeaches New Member

She was only on briefly....thank goodness. She talked a little bit about the R's, and her website...Webb...for Jack Webb's Just the Facts. LOL.

Her hair is shorter and it looked like she ditched the hair conditioner.

21. HeartofTexas

HeartofTexas New Member

LOL! Ditching the hair conditioner is a real blessing for all who have to look at her. She always looked like she could slide into town on her hair.