TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
And with the "fisties", we all know the face that goes with it! I think I caught a fuzzy glimpse.

Vinnie on HLN made a good point. Why was KC fine and happy and picking out videos on the day her daughter 'drowned', but yet is doubled over and panicked when they find 'a child's' remains. Makes no sense, except for that fact it proves the DT is full of crap.

And I would imagine JB was telling her there is no body, you'll walk. jmo

Jose has put it on record that Casey had experienced her daughter's death months before. She was aware Caylee's body had been put somewhere. . . probably by her own self. Nothing but guilt explains this panic attack.

If anyone chooses to believe her panic can be explained by any other reason ~ that's okay with me. I am firm in my belief that it was caused by consciousness of guilt and watching her squirm in her own wickedness has been enough to put a smile on my face that will probably last the whole weekend.

I don't think I would call it guilt - more like terror.

Baez would just put a few more details in his opening statement (which of course the PC 12 would have snapped up like Reeses Pieces.) He would have said that KC flipped because she realized at that moment what Evile, terrible mean-old, abusive George had actually done with the body. Baez would have had NO proof but, I think, the PC 12 would have repeated his words back, syllable for syllable, at the end of the trial just like they did with the spun out of control thingie. It's over and she's out there. Wish it could be fixed and justice for Caylee achieved, but no tape, not even a confession can do that now.

Um...Hello...Cindy? You got some s'plaining to do.....Wait, on second thought - don't bother - I don't think I could stand another set of your lies. I guess you don't need anything else George, do you!

I see why Baez did NOT want this video released. How does he explain his reaction based on his OS statement - bawling like a baby. How come -Baez? Didn't you saw you've known from the beginning that the poor child drowned? Why so sad?

I thought the same thing. I don't think we can stand to see another Dr. Phil show with yet another excuse. jmo

I can only hope that any future $$$$offers$$$ for Miss Anthony and an interview are even more diminished now. May this video follow her wherever she goes...

Vinnie on HLN made a good point. Why was KC fine and happy and picking out videos on the day her daughter 'drowned', but yet is doubled over and panicked when they find 'a child's' remains. Makes no sense, except for that fact it proves the DT is full of crap.

ITA with Vinnie but, thing is, apparently, the jury had no problemo with KC on the tape with Tony at the vid store. Her acting fine seemed to be just fine with them and didn't indicate anything relevant to them because they appeared to believe that they couldn't consider her actions during the 31 days because, if they did, that would be basing their decision on emotion rather than fact. I know, I know.....???? It's crazy, but if they didn't care that KC was just peachy hours after her daughter was (A) kidnapped and/or (B) drowned, they almost certainly wouldn't have cared about her actions in the jail tape either. They seemed convinced they couldn't consider the way KC acted, that it wasn't relevant to her guilt or their appraisal of it.

When Judge Strickland sealed this tape, it was so that Casey could get a fair trial. This videotape showed a HUGE consciousness of guilt at that time since all that was stated was that remains of a small child had been found. It will be obvious I imagine once I see the video that Casey immediately knew it was Caylee, indicating Casey knew Caylee was dead, and that she was in that swamp.

This tape would have more of an impact if Casey had not admitted in the opening statement that she knew all along, since June 16, that Caylee had "drowned" in the pool. When this tape was sealed, Casey was still saying that Caylee had been kidnapped by ZFG, and that Casey was completely innocent of everything and had no idea where Caylee was.

Now that JB has stated in the opening statement that Casey had known all along that Caylee was dead, the video does not have that much of an evidentiary impact. It will still be interesting to see, but IMO will not have the same impact it had before she admitted she held a dead Caylee in her arms while GA was screaming at her.

IMO, MOO, etc.
...and if we are to believe the DT's story, Casey didn't know where the body went after poor Caylee's soul left it. Yea, right.

I do hope the jurors see it and I hope it and their verdict replay over and over and over again in their minds for the rest of their lives.

It is "highly inflammatory" because it's true! FCA knew this was Caylee because she killed her and threw her in the woods. Since when do we not allow evidence because it proves guilt beyond a reasonable doubt. To me, it's ridiculous to keep evidence like this out. It's such a shame our court system cares more for the criminal's rights, not the victims. :maddening:

Great Post . I agree 1000%

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
OCSO says "nothing inappropriate" about jail video. "Mr. Baez can call it anything he wishes. It doesn't make it factual." #CaseyAnthony

I would add that in fact, it probably makes it NOT factual. IMO

...and if we are to believe the DT's story, Casey didn't know where the body went after poor Caylee's soul left it. Yea, right.

Awful strong reaction for finding just a "shell". jmo

Oh my god. If nothing else makes me sick, it's that. I find it necessary that you put that into the phrase as you did, unfortunately necessary. Thank you. Ugh, Cindy, ugh.

Every time I hear that, I think about how little Caylee was destroyed in every way imaginable.

Every time I think of "shell" I remember the sawing open of her little skull to serve the defense's arguments.

Someone mentioned the Kleenex, that JB brought to her, it sat in front of her the whole time and when JB was at his wits end (folding in, wiping eyes, rubbing forehead and eyes, etc.) she tossed the pack of Kleenex further away from him.

His body language is such that it looked like he could get up and leave at any moment. His left hand was on the edge of that chair arm and he was leaning forward as one does right before they get up. He too, had a few chest heaves within the first two minutes of sitting down with her.

Oh my god. If nothing else makes me sick, it's that. I find it necessary that you put that into the phrase as you did, unfortunately necessary. Thank you. Ugh, Cindy, ugh.

It was a shell with duct tape around the face. And Casey was furious (balled up fist) and scared out of her mind (heaving chest) cause she knew there was going to have to be some explaining.

There is no disguising the raw terror. Even on that grainy tape you can feel the emotion. Casey knew how she had left Caylee.

Sadly, even if she had written a confession, if this tape had been shown, the Pinellas 12 would have found her ng anyway and her mom would still put a spin to it and lie for her and her dad would still do the same. Poor Caylee, I just know how some people can sleep at night.

Showing the video of Casey with Tony arm in arm at Blockbuster's picking out movies (shortly after Caylee's death) and THEN showing the video of Casey scared out of her mind because she knew she was "caught" would inflame only because it makes it so clear how NOT UPSET Casey was over Caylee's death.

"La, la, la...Tony put his arm around me. Mrs. T. Lazzaro, Mrs. T. Lazzaro, maybe since I can stay ALL night tonight he will pop the question. Does he think I look cute in my baseball cap? What can I cook for movie night? I feel just like a wife. La, la, la."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong