TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by stillwatersc, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

And yet, to this very day, he continues to defend her. Apparently, as moved as he was at this time, he was able to overcome his grief and disappointment enough to slog on for his own fame and hopeful fortune.

2. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

I still wish they could have seen the video.

Could anyone watch that and feel good about Casey being free to have more babies? I couldn't watch all of it. Made me feel like taking a shower it was so creepy.

3. LambChop

LambChop Former Member

You have to wonder now about what happened in November with DC. Did JB tell KC that DC had been out there searching the whole three days and found nothing. That Caylee's remains were either buried or carried off by animals but no longer where KC had put her. I could see where that would have made her angry with JB. Even in that short video with JB she appears to be upset with him. I hope our body language expert gets to see this. I am interested in what Dr. G has to say. jmo

4. HatesSociopaths

HatesSociopaths Inactive

I think her overriding thought at the time was "I'm never going to get out of here!"

5. Tugela

Tugela Well-Known Member

The most likely explanation for that was on the day her daughter dissappeared she had no idea that something had happened. That is why she seemed oblivious to it. She would only have found out later when she got roped into the cover up. She probably didnt know for sure exactly what had happened until they found the remains.

6. HatesSociopaths

HatesSociopaths Inactive

Makes total sense - she thought she was safe with Zanny. :waitasec:

7. Puzzler

Puzzler Member

Right, and the stink in the trunk that lasted for years was from pizza, uh huh.

8. denjet

denjet New Member

Good point ... yes, one reason for the reaction only ... oh s... they found her and the duct tape was still on her skull ... I'm screwed now !! Some of the early reports at the site reported about the duct tape and what Kronk found but then it was taken out of the reports that were broadcast after the initial ones IIRC ... Does anyone remember that ?

At the point that she was with Baez she was probably more pizzed that Dominic and Baez didn't take care of this little detail and hid her better ...
    It was probably all about her and what's going to happen to her when she was talking to Jose ...

I'm also wondering if Jose knew about the duct tape and the way she was thrown in the swamp prior to the remains being found

9. NavySubMom

NavySubMom Well-Known Member

Sure, absolutely. Oh I absolutely concur. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

10. Jolynna

Jolynna Well-Known Member

Casey was scared out of her mind because she knew how she had left Caylee (with tape over her face). The gig was up. Or so Casey thought.

There is a big difference between fear (for yourself) and distraught grief. I couldn't watch all of that video. Made me feel dirty because it was so obvious what Casey is.

I wish the jury had seen the video.

My opinion.

11. denjet

denjet New Member

Exactly! If you look at everything that was presented to this jury, and how they ignored most of it, it really wouldn't have mattered if they were shown this video ... I agree, KC hanging on her boyfriend picking out videos after Caylee died and was in her trunk didn't seem to matter to this jury ...
    Sure glad it was finally released ...

12. coco puff

coco puff Active Member

So many reasons why this is the least likely explanation so I will just say that according to her own attorney, she knew exactly what happened to Caylee. Now why would he lie?

13. 6stringer

6stringer New Member

<modsnip>...this video says absolutely NOTHING!personally I see where this vid may have helped the defense, not hindered it.

coming from someone that has never been convinced as to exactly what happened to Caylee, I dont see how this in any way points towards her guilt. so, she was having an anxiety attack? um, the news just ran a spot on her child being found!!! guilty or innocent, this is what I would expect out of anybody.

14. scout35

scout35 Well-Known Member

If we could only hear what Baez and Casey are saying in video #2.

My bet is that she was telling him the drowning story that she had prepared just in case this would happen.

15. Cortne

Cortne Well-Known Member

TIA but I dont recall how this video came about. Was it the jailers idea? It doesnt need to be explained to me, just a lead to the info would be greatly appreciated. I find it fascinating that somebody even thought to place her there and record her reaction. Did she ever realize she was being set up in a way? Hey Casey come down to this waiting area because?
    Again thank you.

16. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

And she knew it was Caylee because .................? :waitasec:

17. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

:hand: Sorry, I see panic/guilt/rage from her behaviors on the tape, not grief or shock! Her lawyer, Jose Baez, showed more grief than she did, he actually shed tears!

18. scout35

scout35 Well-Known Member

I disagree. If you knew for months that your child died accidentally and where she was thrown away like trash, you wouldn't be having a full blown panic attack because you knew you were innocent of murder. Especially if you had already gone through the grieving process like the defense claims.

If what the defense said is true, I would expect tears, but not panic. Lets not forget, that at this point in time, the Zanny the Nanny story was in full effect and that's not the reaction of a mother who's child was kidnapped and found dead.

That is the reaction of a mother who knew all along what happened and was just caught!

JMO

19. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

For a long time, that's been the belief, that if there is no body, there isn't proof of a murder. Maybe that's what Baez had been telling her before they did discover Caylee's body...that since she was singing about a kidnapping and if they never found a body, there would be too much doubt to convict.

Yeah, I can see her having a panic attack.

When are they going to release the video?

20. 6stringer

6stringer New Member

ok, baez had his face to the camera, KC had her back to the camera...plus blur, grainy pic. so, how do you see that in KC...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.