TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by stillwatersc, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mimmy03

mimmy03 New Member

and the sad thing is she walked anyway. :(

2. HatesSociopaths

HatesSociopaths Inactive

Feels like trying to debate 2 + 2 = 4, doesn't it?

3. 6stringer

6stringer New Member

if that was directed at me....

I have always been the black sheep around here because I have tried to look at this from a jurors perspective. so, my opinions seem to draw the most ire...but...um....

4. Aedrys

Aedrys If justice doesn't get you, karma will.

He knew at some point, and he hasn't been upset since. He thought he could charm his way to a victory and Casey out of jail, and whaddya know, it worked. I sometimes feel like I'm in a bizarro world, I tell ya.

5. MissJames

MissJames a yellowflutterby changed my life : )

IDK.They used SODDI long after Caylee's body was found.
    The defense used drowning as a theory. I'm not sure Casey ever told them anything .
    I think Casey was still blaming Zanny/Jessie .

6. Just K

Just K New Member

Let's do this...let's break down why this tape shows panic, rage and fear.
    She had not admitted that Caylee drowned.
    She was still saying that Caylee was kidnapped by ZFG.
    She was still casting doubt on innocent people (JG, AH, Kiomarie, etc)
    She had no previous reaction to any other news report when other remains were found around Orlando during the six months that Caylee lay rotting in a trash filled swamp.
    She knew that duct tape on a baby's head would look really bad! Especially if you were going to end up saying that it was an accidental drowning. (Not so bad if your original plan of a kidnapping turned murder had been believed.)
    She knew that the baby being in trash bags would look really bad, too.

Now as to someone's remarks about the duct tape not meaning anything...
    If you read VERY CLOSELY the autopsy report you would know for a certainty that the only part of Caylee that was not chewed on by animals and not outside of the bags was her skull. You would also know for sure that the tape was on her face before her skin molted off of her skull and that because the tape was there, still relatively protected inside the two trash bags, for several months, that THE MANDIBLE STAYED in its Anotomically Correct Position.

7. peedoffinny

peedoffinny Active Member

6, I am serious. It was proven that there was decomp in her trunk along w/ a hair w/ a death band. How do you think Caylee got there? This video seems so clear to me that KC knew that it was Caylee, and she was screwed (or so she thought).

8. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

I watched the video and just felt empty. What can we do now that she's been found not-guilty...not a gosh darn thing.

Yah, I took it that she knew that was Caylee Marie Anthony. Doesn't much matter mow does it....

Bless you Caylee

Mel

9. HatesSociopaths

HatesSociopaths Inactive

When you look at it from YOUR perspective, privileged with having viewed ALL information on this case, what do you see? What explanation for Caylee are you left with that makes any sense?

10. Aedrys

We can just pray she never has any more children. I don't want another child to have suffer because Casey is their mother. Yeesh.

11. AngelWings444

AngelWings444 New Member

<modsnip> Maybe, just maybe, they looked at the evidence in this case and came to the justified conclusion of FCA being guilty. There are many reasons why FCA was found not-guilty, being not-guilty was not one of them. IMO.

Duct tape started in the hands of FCA, ripping 3 pieces off, one by one, piece by piece, and applying them over Caylee Marie's nose and mouth, until little Caylee could not breathe anymore. There is no other explanation for duct tape being over a child's mouth. Animals, water movement etc..just smoke and mirrors and a boatload of excuses for what was clearly not a drowning.

12. ExpectingUnicorns

ExpectingUnicorns . . . only the pure of heart can see.

Exactly!

13. lowens1975

lowens1975 New Member

Second part wasn't as good as the first, but one does have to ask the question: Why call Baez in if she wasn't 100% sure the body was Caylee's? They had 'found' things before that she didn't have a panic attack or demand to see her lawyer about. So, you know she KNEW. And the way Baez was bent forward in that chair, I thought it was going to flip it over on him any minute :) He was worried, very worried, he kept wiping his eyes and pinching the bridge of his nose with the left hand he was leaning on. I bet he was trying to figure out what to do next. So she must have enlightened him in on the fact that she did kill Caylee and that is where she put her and there goes her chances of being set free because of the lack of a body.

God, if only. I am so sorry Caylee. So sorry. :(

14. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

@NewMuthaHubbard
    Sly and Sassy
    All I see on the video is #CaseyAnthony rehearsing her Grand Mal Seizures

15. Gnatcatcher

Gnatcatcher Well-Known Member

We can sit around and wait to see what Cindy will say next? I don't know. Good point. I'm sure there's something that can be done about it in long run, considering all the nonsense lawyers around the country are trying to pull now by referencing this case. I don't know what, but I'm quite sure someone here is brilliant enough to come up with something we can all get behind. I pray.

16. octobermoon

octobermoon Active Member

I just wanted to say Thank You again to Roy Kronk. At least you who never knew Caylee never gave up and she was found.

The tape, imo, shows her panic about being found out.

17. denjet

denjet New Member

Yes, if a picture is worth a thousand words, then video is worth ... well a whole lot more !!
    I liked the part when the guard in the white shirt walks towards her and turns around and stands next to her at the door ... she sits up and fixes her hair !!! ... she is obviously trying to compose herself and make sure she looks good ... what a cold hearted B ...

oh, and IIRC the news was reporting remains of a small child ... didn't say girl, just child ... quite a reaction when you're not sure where your child is or if she's still alive ...

18. Aedrys

It twists the knife deeper, doesn't it? The verdict hasn't hurt me this much in awhile now. I think I was starting to slowly get past it...the worst thing is feeling so darn helpless. She's out in the world...I pray that God and karma really stick it to her somehow. Somehow. They just have to! *sigh*

19. strawberry

strawberry Well-Known Member

@RHughesWFTV
    Ryan Hughes
    #JoseBaez has "no comment" for #WFTV about release of #CaseyAnthony video; hangs up on me

20. logicalgirl

logicalgirl Peace Hawk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.