TV Station Pushes for Release of ICA Jailhouse Video

Discussion in 'Caylee Anthony 2 years old' started by stillwatersc, Jul 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wonders

wonders My opinion's may not alway's be right but they are

Sorry I'm behind. I had to leave and calm down a bit. The thanks button was sooooo not enough. You are absolutely right AngelWings.

2. Horace Finklestein

Horace Finklestein New Member

3. Melanie

Melanie Inactive

What video are you referring to? I saw the 2 on wesh but can't see Baez crying, or any fisties.

Help!

Thanks,

Mel

4. Just K

Just K New Member

Fisties are near the end of Part One and JB crying is around the time where he gets the Kleenex and takes off his sports coat on Tape two.

5. MsMacGyver

MsMacGyver New Member

The only thing I can tell you for sure about that video is someone didn't know how to run a camera!...LOL
    Was it ever explained who taped this and why?

The only real emotion I ever saw from FCA was when Judge S was announcing his judgement and the verdict was read at the trial. Other than that she is one of the worst actors I've ever seen. She can't even lie well. She lies knowing full well that sooner or later she will be found out and have to come up with another lie. CA isn't as good though, she let some cats out of the bag during the Dr. P interview. It's hard for most to remember their own lies let alone have to remember someone elses and then add to them. I thought it was kinda funny that FCA sat there for so long and you never saw one person go up to her and put their hand on her shoulder to see if she was ok. I even thought I saw her look over towards the desk to check and see if anyone was watching her.
    As Vinnie said on HLN tonite, it wouldn't have made any difference to the jurors, they watched the video of FCA and TL in the video store the same day Caylee died. Didn't seem to effect the verdict.

6. Wagara

Wagara Wishin' and hopin’ and thinkin’ and prayin’...

I tend to agree. I don't think he would have made the statement about understanding what happened in his opening statements if he had known the true details at that time. I think the reason he fought so hard to keep this video hidden is because this is the day he realized exactly what he was dealing with, how Caylee died, and how evil Casey was. His tears were probably real and that's what he didn't want anyone to see...the moment he realized he was played for a fool. After that point there was nothing to do but brazen through it...then he lucked up with the jury. JMO

7. Brooke

Brooke No man is an island, entire of itself

BBM

Found.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/06/casey-anthony-trial-day-21.html

Little Caylee's remains were found December 11, 2008.

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_timeline2008December.htm

8. wonders

Did you ever think that we would have needed to say the bolded above? I sure didn't. It makes me stark raving mad that she is sitting back laughing at us because she got away with the murder of Caylee.

9. Shar824

Shar824 New Member

BBM

For it to taint their minds, they would all had to have had one first........apparently they all checked them at the door as they walked into the jury box. :seeya:

10. cuppy199

cuppy199 New Member

This is the first time sinse the not guilty verdict I broke down in tears. Bless that sweet baby girl our Caylee and Im so sorry justice was so blind for you hunny.Its ok let some make excuses for KC because I have enough faith by myself that someone much stronger from above will be doing the judgement.

11. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

In this case, there was no eyewitness, and you're not going to get DNA evidence, nor fingerprints because of the length of time from death until the body was recovered- 6 months, and Caylee was underwater- water is a very destructive element to fingerprints and DNA ( I got that directly from a criminalist). The duct tape didn't get there on it's own, that's insane.
    Why do you believe there was a drowning at home? Her own mother proposed that theory to her in jail and she pooh-poohed it with "Surprise, surprise"! How do you explain the extraordinary amounts of Chloroform in her trunk???
    Her mental issues are that she's a sociopath.

12. LinasK

Statistics show that many killer mothers leave their victims close to home. Casey even gave that clue...

13. okiedokietoo

okiedokietoo New Member

really?
    This case was based on circumstantial evidence. The tape is being discussed, and if it shows anything or not.
    for you Darling (and that is said with love), point is, let's play connect the dots and if this "dot" along with the other connected "dots" lead to fca. My opinion is "yes" and has been from the beginning

14. Just K

Just K New Member

Nighty Night, We will all see what we see and believe what we believe. If some don't see it the same way well there is probably nothing that can change that.

We can certainly all agree that Caylee was alive and now she is dead and her birth mother says, through her lawyers, that Caylee drowned. She has not ever said how Caylee ended up in trash bags and a laundry bag with duct tape attached to her skull. Yes?

15. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

If you had found out they found the remains of a child close to where you lived, wouldn't you have at least started screaming? Yelling for someone to come and explain what you were seeing on tv? The fact that she remained seated and IMO fairly composed leads me to believe she was only fearing what it would mean for her sorry self.
    JMO

16. RR0004

RR0004 New Member

If anything, I'm just glad the "sanitizing" of Casey has been thwarted. Singer and her gang (if they're still out there ) can spin what ever version of events they want. IMO...the fact remains...Casey is a sick pup who wanted only for herself...and nothing for her child.
    JMHO

17. okiedokietoo

okiedokietoo New Member

Exactly. rsbm "Her mental problems are that she's a sociopath" that Murdered her daughter.

18. LinasK

If Caylee were really still alive when Casey did her Target shopping spree with Amy's stolen checks, then why were all the items she bought for herself- beer & bras IIRC, zero diapers or anything kid related, clothes/toys etc. Oh that's right- the imaginanny Zanny who lived in the empty apartment bought all that stuff!!!:doh:

19. cuppy199

cuppy199 New Member

I just had to add that even if there was DNA the defense could of explained it a way by KC being her mother. The cases with strong DNA, eyewitness and fingerprints hence smoking guns dont usually happen in a trial because the defenant usually takes a deal and it never makes it to court.

20. wonders

BRAVO :rocker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.