Aug is Utah Cold Case month and the Utah Cold Case Coalition is featuring Rosie Tapia's case
Click on Rosie Tapia's Thread and help Websleuths find Rosie's killer

Twa

Discussion in 'Anna Christian Waters' started by kila1980, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

This person should be contacted by the cold case detective in charge of her case and a follow up done to see if, any records are still available to go through. You have a small time-frame to go through, so it wouldn't be hard to look into this.

2. SideKick

SideKick Active Member

I Agee!
    So long ago now, I contacted the library only to to get a negative response as well.
    I wish a cold case Det or someone could look into this.

3. Skully

Skully Well-Known Member

If Anna still has a cold case detective assigned to her case, the family can call a request this be done and why. I read the book, I was here on line for while reading and looking into things a few yrs back. I still feel this is a good lead for this case. Don't assume someone is looking at a cold case, don't assume they have checked this out or know about this. You have to be heard. They want any thing that would help, a good detective will jump on any lead and see it to the end.