Two Adults and Three Teens die in Orofino Idaho House Fire

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by kline, Apr 14, 2013.

  1. kline

    kline New Member

    Messages:
    1,955
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    A sad day here in Orofino.
    The Man was a close friend of my family and my 14 year old daughter went to school with two of the teenagers.
    The Fire Chief(who is my first cousin) said it looks like the cause of the fire was a overloaded extension cord hooked up to an electric Bar-B-Que on the porch.
    The house was completly engulfed when the Fire Dept. arrived about 1:45 a.m. and there was nothing they could do.
    When I saw the place (which is just a few blocks from my work) on the way home this morning it looked totally gutted.
    One of the teens killed was a guest who was having a sleepover to celebrate a birthday.
    Any Prayers are appreciated.
     
  2. Loading...


  3. montana_16

    montana_16 Active Member

    Messages:
    2,681
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    38
    Very sad story kline. My thoughts are with the family and you and your community.
     
  4. kline

    kline New Member

    Messages:
    1,955
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Thank you very much,Montana.
     

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice