Two Brazilian Men Switched At Birth!!!

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by SunnieRN, Aug 3, 2010.

1. SunnieRN

SunnieRN Active Member

http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/brazilian-men-swapped-at-birth-work-live-together/19576173

*snippet*

Two years back, Dimas Aliprandi and Elton Plaster didn't know of each other's existence. Then they learned they had been accidentally switched at birth more than 20 years ago.

The discovery didn't bring bitterness or recrimination. Rather, it led to the creation of a bigger family.

Today, the two 25-year-olds are living and working together with both sets of parents growing vegetables and coffee on a small farm in southeastern Brazil.

I found this article fascinating due to the way that both men worked it out!

2. Loading...

3. Babyslims

Babyslims New Member

Thats so sweet how the two families joined together & instead of one son, they have 2 :)

4. Angels_Not_Forgotten

Angels_Not_Forgotten Anxiously Awaiting a WINNING NFL Season!

that is probably the most awesome story i've read on here! Talk about a happy ending.

5. mom2six

mom2six New Member

How beautiful!

I wonder if the mothers ever saw their babies before they were switched. Only two of mine were born in a hospital, our first and our third, which was a transfer from home birth. The third never left us, and we were released from the hospital five hours after birth. With my first, though, I remember when he was brought back from the nursery, and I definitely recognized my baby. I would have known if there was a switch.

Brazil has a very high cesarean rate. There's a good possibility they were unconscious or had very little contact with their natural children before the switch.