TX - 6 members of Towhid family dead in murder/suicide, Allen, 5 April 2021

CocoChanel

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Police identify 6 people dead in Texas murder-suicide pact

Teen brothers seem to be the suspects.
Grandmother was visiting from Bangladesh.
She was one of the victims along with mother, father, and sister.

The Allen Police Department said investigators believe brothers Tanvir Towhid, 21, and Farhan Towhid, 19, made a pact to kill their parents, sister and grandmother before killing themselves. The bodies were found early Monday by officers performing a welfare check, Sgt. Jon Felty said.

Last edited:
point out
they wanted to be heard ....they thought this crime will them get some recognition ..this is how the media and social media feed the mentally ill
it was so easy for them to get weapons....its a piece of cake so why not

My heart goes out to the surviving relatives.
Perhaps the notes left behind in these cases should not be released to the public?
Don't print their photos big and in color, don't give them the attention they wanted, focus on the victims.

I think we shall never know the underlying story. Two brothers, parents, obviously, loving and proud of their grades. Two boys making the decision to kill themselves, the parents, and the sister. It is a little bit surprising that they did not give the sister a chance to live.

Many different scenarios come to mind. But, RIP.

Well if the New York Post is to be believed Farhan on his Instagram page blamed all day TV watching. Especially "The Office".

Imagine coming from Bangladesh to a supposed "better life", and your family is wiped out by the children.

Especially sad for grandmom.

Well if the New York Post is to be believed Farhan on his Instagram page blamed all day TV watching. Especially "The Office".

Imagine coming from Bangladesh to a supposed "better life", and your family is wiped out by the children.

Especially sad for grandmom.

i saw that too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken