GUILTY TX - Adrian Peterson for child abuse, The Woodlands, 2014

If all the felons, rapists, abusers, thugs were removed from the NFL there would most likely not be enough players left to play the game. But, they are so well protected that their actions are ignored or covered up. This is really sad. For some who worship the game, anything is accepted as long as their game is not impacted.

For some who worship the game, anything is accepted as long as their game is not impacted.

Yes, that is absolutely true. I've seen some posts which kind of reflect that attitude in the other thread. Sort of "this happened outside of work, so why would that impact his ability to play?"

I remember my next door neighbor had a huge weeping willow tree that myself and the girl that lived there would play under pretending it was our house.
One day her older brother came out and stared to hitting the back of my legs with a willow branch..,that thing was like a whip! I was struck only twice ...I screamed and ran home. It REALLY hurt!!!! I never went over there again and till this day I will not speak to him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They're wonderful for little girls and their games. My mother made us choose our switches from one, though, and they lost their charm after that.

why does anyone think that they have the right to assault anyone, especially a child? And with a weapon, to boot.........people make me sick. You are not teaching a child to respect other people's space and bodies, by assaulting theirs. Duh. If yo mammy and pappy done it to you, they were teaching you criminal behavior. Had to vent. JMO

Told ya!
Kids do not matter.

To bad that there wasn't a video....maybe seeing it would "move" people more ?

There is a photo of the numerous bloody welts all over his legs.

We cannot assault adults. Why can we assault children?

There is a photo of the numerous bloody welts all over his legs.

Apparently, that was not enough and if you notice, most tv programs have chosen to not show the photos!!!

Maybe hearing the child screaming and seeing the terror on his little face ...people could feel some compassion and empathy?
I can't even imagine what horror, fear, confusion and pain that poor FOUR year old felt! It makes me sick to my stomach!
Are people really that sadistic to blow it off as if it were nothing?
I would LOVE to line those that condoning this up and whip the crap out of them... Then ask them AGAIN for their opinion on the matter.

New accusations: Peterson injured another son while disciplining 4-year-old

A photo, allegedly texted by Peterson to the boy's mother, shows a head wound to the boy covered by two bandages. Other photos, allegedly taken weeks later, reveal a scar over his right eye.
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/nati...tion/15694259/

A photo, allegedly texted by Peterson to the boy's mother, shows a head wound to the boy covered by two bandages. Other photos, allegedly taken weeks later, reveal a scar over his right eye.

What the €~~££||<^!,|£•£|!!!!!!!!!!

I have PTSD in regards to violence against children. I am 100% against spanking and any/all physical discipline. I was spanked and it escalated from a smack to my butt to bruises and welts on my legs and back. Belts were used (buckles got in the way often) and thick paddles. I never walked away without a physical injury. And it was ALL done in the name of "spare the rod...." and under the guise of "spanking". I also never did anything that deserved such treatment. I witnessed it happening to my brothers too and to this day I have nightmares of it all. I literally have panic attacks when I witness a kid being spanked. I cant even read or look at the details of this case w/out having a very bad reaction to it.

I have read over and over adults say (not here, just anywhere) "I was hit as a kid, I turned out fine". I would BET that if that person was really analyzed they did not turn out fine and suffered from it in one form or another.

THERE IS NEVER A REASON TO PHYSICALLY HARM A CHILD - EVER. NEVER. EVER. We would never tolerate this between 2 adults, yet people tolerate it when it involves a child. VIOLENCE towards an adult is just never acceptable. Neither is towards a child. Ever.

I am pissed off at the NFL and will not contribute to ANY part of it until they get their sh.t together. I wont watch any game. I will not buy any product. Nothing. They need to fix this now!

/vent. This really really really upsets me.

What the €~~££||<^!,|£•£|!!!!!!!!!!

I think many people reconcile the fact that those who are supposed to love them the most, protect them the most....violate that special parental bond of love & trust by physically & emotionally hurting them.
It's just easier to deny the wrongness for many.
I have friends whose parents beat them and more than a few got heartfelt apologies from their parents...my husband for one. His mother admitted she often spanked out of anger and ignorance of not knowing a better way.
All IMO

What the &#8364;~~££||<^!,|£&#8226;£|!!!!!!!!!!

This needs his *advertiser censored* beaten beyond recognition. This will be a method of what he can understand. Sometimes you have to speak to someone in a language that they can understand.

The NFL needs to grow a conscience and while they are at it, grow a pair of balls.

Unfortunately you can tell how many here are football fans, there is almost noone on here. That in itself is sickening.

Apparently, that was not enough and if you notice, most tv programs have chosen to not show the photos!!!

Maybe hearing the child screaming and seeing the terror on his little face ...people could feel some compassion and empathy?
I can't even imagine what horror, fear, confusion and pain that poor FOUR year old felt! It makes me sick to my stomach!
Are people really that sadistic to blow it off as if it were nothing?
I would LOVE to line those that condoning this up and whip the crap out of them... Then ask them AGAIN for their opinion on the matter.

I hope to see the football fans grow a conscience.

Actually I'm a huge fan of the college game, and AD was one of the best I've ever seen play it. I was glad he succeeded in the NFL and have been sort of a fan since then, even though I don't follow pro football much.

I'm not a fan of his anymore.

For that matter the NFL is a gigantic racket IMO. Did you know it is a nonprofit? Yes it is.

The whole concussion scandal is really sickening as well.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back