TX TX - Alan White, 55, seen leaving LA Fitness, found deceased, Dallas, 22 Oct 2020 #4

I wonder if any clothes were found with the remains. They could show blood or evidence of a wound. Maybe there was nothing found on clothes. Could have been a beating. I think it’s going to be hard to determine. There a so many possibilities in all directions!

Surely we will hear something else concerning this case in the future. I would expect LE to have some type of lead or information about possibilities. I wish Alan's brother would make a comment. I know the family is anticipating a resolution and my heart goes out to them.

This I'd so sad and reignites my anger that there was little to no search for Alan when he went missing. His body likely would've been found within that week.
Welcome to the new normal. There are cries to law enforcement, and this is just a small sample of what to expect.
Amateur opinion and speculation

Welcome to the new normal. There are cries to ****** law enforcement, and this is just a small sample of what to expect.
Amateur opinion and speculation
To play devil's advocate, I don't think a lot of LE funding ever went to paying their employees for these kind of searches... if $ redistribution happens I'd rather it go to qualified search and rescue operations who are really specialized in these scenarios. If Texas Equusearch (who are volunteer non-profit and I respect highly!) had been able to get on this case, I have no doubt Alan's case would have been wrapped up by now!

To play devil's advocate, I don't think a lot of LE funding ever went to paying their employees for these kind of searches... if $ redistribution happens I'd rather it go to qualified search and rescue operations who are really specialized in these scenarios. If Texas Equusearch (who are volunteer non-profit and I respect highly!) had been able to get on this case, I have no doubt Alan's case would have been wrapped up by now!
Can't argue with that. Agree.

About Will's. You can name whoever you want to be your executor. You can also name whoever you want to inherit whatever you may have. The fact that Alan's Will states Rusty is his heir does not matter if they were married or not. IMO.
Now, being married does have certain allowances in Probate Court, usually.
You can be married and leave everything to the mail man, if it is signed, witnessed and notarized it is valid, unless one can prove duress, mental or medical incapacitation. Then all other parties can/will/might file suit against the estate and be heard in Court to get whatever they feel is their rightful portion.
I hope this makes sense, I know what I'm trying to say but unsure if it's coming out correctly.

<modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi shefner, Alan's brother, Tim, did comment ... he spoke to Dateline and asked if anyone knew about the murder and dumping of his brother's body, to contact DPD.

My heart goes out to Alan's husband and family, i want justice for these lovely people.

Yes he did...but I was hoping he might make a new statement as it relates to the continuing investigation. I'm sure there isn't much he could share at this time. Not knowing what happened to Alan has to be unbearable for his family and friends. I hope there will be answers one day soon.

Thank you for this post, Shefner.
A dear friend of mine took his life Sunday morning.
Your perspective is appreciated in regards to my friend Bill, as well as Alan-whom I think we all consider a friend of ours for how much we wanted him to be alive and thriving.
Now, justice.
Hugs, sorry for your loss.

Responding to an inquiry from Dallas Voice, Sgt. Sigala of the homicide unit wrote, “The cause of death has not been determined by the Medical Examiner’s office. No new updates to provide. This is still an active an ongoing investigation.”
Cause of Alan White's death still not determined - Dallas Voice

So is Detective Barnes not working Alan's case anymore?

Body found almost 3 months ago...
Killed in a meet-up gone bad?
Killed in a random car-jacking/robbery?
Killed by a paid killer over money?
Killed in some sort of love triangle?
Killed by self?
Other? Questions, but no answers...

Last edited:
Body found almost 3 months ago...
Killed in a meet-up gone bad?
Killed in a random car-jacking/robbery?
Killed by a paid killer over money?
Killed in some sort of love triangle?
Killed by self?
Other? Questions, but no answers...

The scenario that still seems most likely to me is that at least two strangers abducted Alan quickly, probably with robbery as a motive. I envision something as senseless and brutal as the murder of Elsa Mikeska in Houston.

I think other more personal, targeted scenarios are highly plausible too.

I have a question: What is the evidence of Alan lingering at the gas station? Is there any released video of him inside the store? I’ve seen the video of Alan near his car by the fuel pumps, and also the video of Alan entering and exiting the store but that view is limited to the front door.

Along with so many others, I strongly want this case to be solved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708
Back