GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by bessie, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

They're all connecting to centralized chat (and yes I mean voice) servers, from IP addresses that are all logged. It's all still data packets, it's not like an old-school party line.

It's not as easy as a text chat log or looking at your cellphone bill, but those connections are absolutely logged.

2. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Swiper, no swiping!

I'd be nervous as heck if I were his accomplice and his condition were already upgraded to "serious." I'd wonder if he were ratting me out and if I needed to give myself up to hopefully get a lighter sentence. Maybe he IS dead (I hope).

3. Filly

Filly KICKING AND SHINING

It just got me that he used that word. The convo was one sided, but from what I garnered (guessed) was maybe he'd been in a rehab and he was being chastised for smoking weed and drinking whilst maybe on methadone. I'm probably wrong.

Going downhill while on methadone usually comes with benzo use. People on the program who want to get high with their methadone take alot of Xanax, and smoke up. Unfortunately I see way too much of all this so maybe I read the "done" and jumped on it.

Oh yes, yes. I know people mostly women who have gained a ton of weight on methadone. Then there's people that don't at all. Boggles the mind when they're using heroin they're eating all kinds of sweets and are skinny as rails.

4. IBsleuthin

IBsleuthin New Member

Well...we know he was into garden hoses.

We know he admitted to police that he had sex with men.

................................think impressionable teen....mixed up doesn't quite know what he wants in life and then meets TH......................

5. IBsleuthin

IBsleuthin New Member

What do you make of the smoke in the photos? Does that look like pot smoke to you or does it look like meth? (Not Methadone but the other meth).

6. Filly

We're on the same page, IB. I thought that the begining of this thread only I thought it the other way. I thought they were much older men.

Your way makes more sense. Other young guys who would worry what people thought. OR he's underage. What if he was going to blackmail someone much older? Then again he ain't that bright I don't think.

Oh no doubt there's other photos somewhere.

7. 4life

4life New Member

Just wanted to introduce myself. AG story brought me
    to this forum. The deviant behaviors in
    the world today immobilize me in so
    many ways. I'm sorry to meet you all
    under the circumstances however
    it is good to see so many people trying
    in some small way to make a difference
    in this world.

8. IBsleuthin

IBsleuthin New Member

So, when they are talking on their microphones does this information get converted to digitalization?

Must be huh?

My son just said that there IS some kind of monitor because if someone on there starts swearing or getting mad they will get booted.

So this made us think that perhaps the speech part of it was digitalized and then certain words are flagged?

It's ALLLL new to me. I still have two cans and a long string just in case there is a zombie apocalypse.

9. mck16

mck16 New Member

METH!! jmo

10. Filly

That's weed. I'm no expert as I don't know what meth smoke looks like, but meth users don't got no time for taking pictures. Plus they'd be up and running looking for more meth.

Naw, that murderer is laid back in those photos. Plus I think he has his ADD meds. No need for meth. Meth addicts would actually get stuff done. He's slow. Then again that's JMO. Those pipes too shown and talked about aren't meth pipes.

11. IBsleuthin

IBsleuthin New Member

:seeya: WELCOME!

12. manzana

manzana Inactive

I think you have that in reverse!

13. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Was he filming anymore than the hose in his anus?

14. Filly

That'd be one big rock in that one picture he put up on that FB. Then again I'm old and meth from my day was snorted or IV. Murdering a baby? That'd be more meth though.

15. Marnie

Marnie Member

FWIW Filly, I was watching TH's arrest drama live while it was happening. Went to his FB almost immediately, and his convos WERE one sided back then.

I sleuthed him days before the arrest attempt, and his page was pretty much as it is now....without all the new "hate comments".

I'm sure plenty of his "friends" deleted any comments they made since TH has been outed in the media. He possibly "cleaned up" his FB since the murder and before we learned his identity.

16. CHERIE.T

CHERIE.T Former Member

Can you imagine what parents of male teens who live in that neighborhood must be going through??
    :gasp:

17. GingerzMomma

GingerzMomma New Member

New story:

“He’s not able to talk,” said Saginaw police spokesman Damon Ing. “I don’t think he’s going to be able to talk anytime soon.”

Reached by phone, Holder’s mother, Kim Holder, said, “Anytime that I say anything, I am misquoted. I’m not saying anything.”

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/crim...-or-girl-is-upgraded-to-serious-condition.ece

18. IBsleuthin

IBsleuthin New Member

There is one face in his list of friends that I just can't get out of my mind. It's a boy about his age and he just looks and poses on his photos like he's so kind and just maybe unsure of 'which way to go'.

So then I looked at his fb page and thought he would certainly be a possibility.

Especially going on TH's history of bullying younger supposedly weaker kids. I could easily see him singling this kid out and abusing him and then turning it all around against him.

We'll see now in the coming days.

I've been really racking my brain trying to think what the FBI is doing right now as it concerns this accomplice.

WHY is it taking so long to track this accomplice down?

Hmmmm... You would think if it's one of his pencil necked friends the FBI would have this done in a day.

19. mck16

mck16 New Member

I have not done meth, but a little pot, and I remember there was not much smoke exhaled with pot. The point was to keep it in your lungs. Plus meth is a chemical smoke. Never seen pot smoke look like that. jmo

20. IBsleuthin

IBsleuthin New Member

The other possibility is of course, one of TH's dealers has someone come over and help him.

Someone totally detached and unattached. Not listed on the fb friend's list. Could be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.