GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I know is that the article said she was still in High School when she had the baby and she and GG were living with her Mom after the parents divorce.

That article is posted several times (by me) in the last few pages.

Not saying you're wrong. I just looked her up on publicdata.com. DL info doesn't lie. ;) I turned 18 in march, and graduated in may. (Many, many years ago)

For some reason I was a tad shocked gpa named the supposed biological father. Just right there tells a reporter. Hasn't had contact with his own family in years and names the guy.

Maybe it's just me?

That doesn't really surprise me. Unless you have an angle here.... A few things come to mind. But far stretched and creepy.

:seeya: Heads up, folks. New thread coming up. You might not want to start any long posts now. I'll be back in a minute with the link.

Ah! But lets not! Now what do we really know?

Not a whole lot because the cops haven't really talked at length about the case.

We have the warrants but that doesn't mean every single thing they took from his house has anything to do with this case.

You and I are doing the same thing here that everyone else here is doing ... talking about the murder of a child and a 17 year old murderer and where did it all go wrong.

Yes he is presumed innocent but when HIS DNA is in her anus and she ends up the way she ended up then in my mind he is a murderer.

I believe this is the post you are looking for.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #10 **ARREST**

rhul.jpg

Orange = Location cars were captured on surveillance and direction heading.
Blue Triangle = Location of surveillance camera per affidavit. (and some earlier keen streetview WS eyes)
Green Triangle = AG home per affidavit.
Red Triangle = TH (perp) home per affidavit
Purple Triangle = AG Location last seen alive by witness approx 2pm, per affidavit.

posted by skibaboo

Although not really needed for the location of the houses, it is worth pointing out that Google Maps satellite image is at least 3 or 4 years old. See my post below for the reasons.

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Found Deceased TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 01 July 2013 - #11 **ARREST**

Here is an up to date satellite image (4/11/2013) as shown in Google Earth:

0I7NCUn.jpg

Here is a larger up to date image of the street but too big to post in the thread: http://i.imgur.com/roj5Xot.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd