GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by bessie, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

BBM: Brings back memories of Terri Horman. Mind you, she may have been getting threats against her or nasty remarks, but, the public wasn't finding her through HIS FB account, because she deleted that particular "friend" way before his arrest. It does truly make you wonder why she did that.

JMO

2. Wondergirl

Wondergirl Well-Known Member

Has anyone found any usernames or emails for Holder?

It would be helpful if one of his former friends would enlighten us to what he went by, I am sure there is a prolific amount of crap on the Internet by him.

3. ArianeEmory

ArianeEmory I know the pieces fit

Hmm, I'm actually not sure about that. He seemed to be barely literate. Someone found his twitter at some point, and there wasn't much more on it than was visible on his FB. By this point in the JR investigation people had found TONS of online/social media stuff for Austin Sigg.

But, to answer your question, I think one of his handles is ironicrayne or ironicxrayne.

4. ahintexas

ahintexas Active Member

Or you could have an allergy to Niacin.

5. Midwestmama78

Midwestmama78 New Member

bbm

I hadn't thought of this before, but maybe TH's excessive drug use indicates a sort of veiled death wish on his part. Maybe he didn't care whether he himself lived or died.

6. seguek9

seguek9 3rd generation Wiccan-verified Peace Keeper

Yes... Multiple YouTube accounts (including comments made on various posted videos, as well as his own channels)... A very simple google search with his name + YouTube should take you there...assuming LE has not taken them down by now (I haven't checked in the past few days).

7. menmo

menmo Active Member

I think it's been talked about here that mom filed for child support when TH was around 13? Maybe the child support helped provide him with a car.
    Also, as a single working mom (I'm assuming she works) and him having had a job, he'd need a car to get back and forth.

Respectfully SBM and BBM
    2. I have friends and family on my FB but I also have lists set up so that certain people can't see everything. I'm thinking he was probably to lazy to set up any list though.
    4. Yikes, I can see why no one wants to align themselves with either of them right now. TH is has been arrested for Murder and his mom, KH, raised him. I think many people would back away quickly.
    Not real friends though that could say something positive but perhaps KH has told her friends to not comment and they are honoring her request.

I do realize we aren't dealing with the Cleavers. Not even close.

MOO

8. seguek9

seguek9 3rd generation Wiccan-verified Peace Keeper

It's just pot AFAWK...and possibly (but more than likely based on SW evidence) hydrocodone...there is no proof of anything majorly hard..,moo.

I don't think it was "drugs" or "mom" or His upbringing"....I think it was just "him"...does that make sense? Sometimes there isn't a cookie-cutter answer. Sometimes the perp is just messed up--period. :cow: MOO. IMO.

9. Karma28

Karma28 New Member

RBBM
    Wow! TH took a cruise to the Caribbean? About what age does he look like in that pic SB?
    Considering the cruise and the successful competitions, these are positive, very positive things in his life. What the heck went wrong??? MOO

10. KALI

KALI Well-Known Member

I have come to believe, that child killers/rapists, should be executed. As soon as they are proved guilty.
    No plea bargains.
    Simple. Rape and kill a child-you are toast.
    That would be the only thing in my opinion to stop the killing.
    It should be a a Federal law.
    Rape and kill a child- you are done.
    Done.

11. greenpalm

greenpalm I don't say much unless I've really thought it thr

12. Straitfan

Straitfan Former Member

So true! Raised 2 boys, it wasnt easy but if you want your children to have a good life in the future you make sacrafices...it pays off in the end..

13. greenpalm

greenpalm I don't say much unless I've really thought it thr

When I was 17 I drove a 1977 Pontiac Catalina because it was a hand me down from Mom. She bought herself a Camaro Z28 almost as soon as I got a driver's license. I was the youngest and she was ready to drive a car that wasn't the mom mobile. So… our cars looked "backward" too. The truth is the most sporty and expensive cars I see are driven by middle aged men, because that's who can afford them, although certainly teenaged boys have sports car posters on their walls.

Can anyone get a screen shot, or at least a link of these two decals on the window? or at least a link so I can grab it myself. Is it in the "sneering" at reporters video? It's unclear to me which car has them, from the way you wrote that I wasn't sure, is it the Kia or the Doge Magnum with the fishing and archery stickers? Thanks!

ETA: found it myself: (Click for larger image)
    [​IMG]

I think the green one on the left is from Fuzzy's Taco Shop. I don't recognize the pink one. But if you say that's archery I believe you.

Here's a sweatshirt and a sticker with Fuzzy's logos similar to the one on the car:
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Dora the Explorer

Dora the Explorer Swiper, no swiping!

I actually found age 2 very easy - and have twins. Age 3...yikes. Mine are technically 4 now but were micropreemies so effectively we have a few months of 3 left.

15. sreshowtime

sreshowtime Well-Known Member

(never mind, it was taken care of)

16. manzana

manzana Inactive

Are you sure?, I saw the page too, just glanced at it but thought the boat pic was from Houston.

Never knew an AR-15 was considered a hunting rifle, that was her brother.

17. carole

carole Well-Known Member

What was Tyler's mother supposed to be doing?? LE would not let her see her son and they would not let her stay at the hospital.

She may have closed her FB account because she didn't want to see any kind of messages, be they caring or nasty, from her FB friends. She couldn't go home because there was a search going on. Maybe she was just trying to keep herself from going completely crazy.

18. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I keep wondering..... if he had an accomplice......why the have charged him with her actual murder...
    Is it taped?
    Bothers me to even ask!

19. Brightbird

Brightbird Active Member

My uneducated guess is that because he was very much involved in luring/abducting her, he raped her, and god knows what else, that is enough to warrant the charge even if an accomplice technically did whatever act caused her to die. If there was an accomplice throughout the whole ordeal, I would expect both to be charged with her murder. I don't think it would matter who actually put the bags over her head (so sorry baby girl), they are both responsible. But I would love to hear from someone with legal knowledge.

20. eileenhawkeye

eileenhawkeye Well-Known Member

I think it would matter. The person who suffocated Alanna would charged with 1st degree murder. The other person would be charged with something else, depending on what he did and what exactly happened. But I don't think they could charge them both with 1st degree of murder unless they had proof that they both actually murdered Alanna. LE would need to determine who did what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.