GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to read the warrant again. I don't need shouting. please

I do remember a brown substance listed maybe 2x and went eww when reading it.

It is from the scanner yes. But there are several "brown" things on the search warrant, and "liquid" things too. I think it's all gotten jumbled up for some.

I must have missed that discussion. I don't recall that happening here. Also, I've been hovering here like a helicopter mom for weeks now. But then again, I do sleep and we have a life. 2 hour difference.. Missed it I guess. Good.

My friend that lives on the same street this sweet baby was found said that the tarp was originally rolled up very tight and bound with the belt. It didn't look like the picture we have all seen where the tarp was messy. The messy tarp was the boys looking in the tarp to see what was there.

Texashello - could you find out from your friend what time his/her garbage was picked up that day? We heard from someone one or two streets over that her garbage was late being picked up that day (this was way way back, before the arrest, I'll try to find it) I'm trying to support or refute the possibility that the bundle was left where it was in hopes that the garbage truck would pick it up. I want to know if the tarp was left before or after the garbage pickup, if at all possible.

I must respectfully disagree.

Is it not possible that he could apologize to her in general, and (indirectly) to her involvement specifically, without directly implicating her at all?

i.e., Mom, I'm so sorry, I love you, you were always there for me and helped me when I asked. I wish things hadn't turned out like this. You deserved better....." you get how vague this could be?

After all, if she was involved, she would "get" what was "in between the lines" even if the rest of us can't pick up on it or make a direct correlation, right?

I'm not saying she was involved, I'm just saying the presence of a letter or words on the envelope don't absolve her at this point. We now know that LE had TH among their "persons of interest" within a few hours after the crime, and not a breath was ever whispered until they served the search & arrest warrant 3 weeks later. So no, I don't think a few lines on an envelope exonerate anyone.

The note might have been apologizing for suicide by cop. He had that planned, IMO. Had a gun on him when LE came knocking. "Sorry mom, but I'm just not man enough to face the consequences".

Have we considered that maybe he had a prepaid phone that he later disposed of? I can't imagine he would have but it does muddy the waters a bit.

I have purchased prepaid phones for my kids to take to camp when I didn't want to invest in a long term plan. They all required registering, even if you pay for the first minutes when you buy it, with cash. I think there are still phones available that are unregistered, but we had to give some information over a computer or mobile device in order to activate it, and any of that activity would be traceable from the device itself.

I think it's possible he had an untraceable phone, but that would certainly imply quite a bit of pre-planning, (Or that he had an untraceable phone around already for other nefarious purposes.) because the phones that don't require registering don't seem to be the most common brands on the shelves when I've been shopping.

: o

( hugs)

Sounds like you went through horrific experiences T4! I'm so sorry.

Well I couldn't scroll past this post without writing and saying I'm just so sorry you had to experience what ever this was.

Thanks, you guys... But hey... at least he let me live. Little Alanna wasn't as fortunate as myself and many other survivors. I'd relive my past every day if it would bring her back and erase all this mess.

She deserved so much better than this. As my own, precious, six year old princess lies sleeping here beside me, I just can't fathom what evil inhabits the hearts of those who do such as this. It truly can only be something from the pits of hell.

God have mercy on us. :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk 2

I am mystified.

People in the neighborhood knew a child had been found? How?

TH was telling people it was AG. What people, where?

The Gallaghers were searching for AG. No one they talked to knew that a child had been found?

Excellent point! There has really been some iffy reporting in this case......

Did TH have a girlfriend? (s) any mention ??? what did other teen girls think of him? Any locals?

There is a lot of this kind of info in my Who's Who, which I link below in my signature line, for example:

There is one girlfriend in jail for theft. Her initials are CH. she is 20 years old. In the who's who, there's a link next to her initials that will take you to an article that includes her name, and more information.

Also, you will find a young lady, and former middle school classmate who heard from Tyler via Text the afternoon or evening following the murder. Her initials are MD.

MD & CH are both quoted in this same article: http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/unfairpark/2013/07/tyler_holder_the_teen_accused.php

Not a girl, but Media also interview a young man, initials MR, who claimed to be a friend of Tyler's there's video of him at his link in the who's who, he didn't want his face on camera, so he spoke with his back turned. That story is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHaR3mysvk0&feature=youtu.be

I wrote to a local reporter who wrote a story I admired regarding this case. I asked her if she had looked into items 90 and 91 on the search warrant. (The Ford edge key, and the paperwork for RC who owns it). She replied that she would ask colleagues if they've looked into and if not, she would check into it herself. Maybe that will go somewhere.

Thanks, you guys... But hey... at least he let me live. Little Alanna wasn't as fortunate as myself and many other survivors. I'd relive my past every day if it would bring her back and erase all this mess.

She deserved so much better than this. As my own, precious, six year old princess lies sleeping here beside me, I just can't fathom what evil inhabits the hearts of those who do such as this. It truly can only be something from the pits of hell.

:hug: my little six year old is off at summer camp, and I miss her so much. She'll be gone 19 days and we're only half way through.

I'm so sorry for what you've experienced, but you are a fine example that being abused doesn't always have horrific outcomes!

(And some of the biggest creeps were never abused at all!)

Listed as something to look for and seize on the SW for the G's is

urine located inside the residence that may be constituted as evidence against the laws of the state of Texas.

???? That's kind of weird. Why would urine be in the house anywhere?

A friend of mines old room mate (stoner as it happens) was too lazy to even go to the bathroom and used to pee in 2 litre pop (soda) bottles. I once had to go into his room and there were dozens of them lined up along the floor and on tops of units. Along with loads of balled up tissues.. gagg :puke:

(((HUGS))) to you ♥♥♥

I wrote to a local reporter who wrote a story I admired regarding this case. I asked her if she had looked into items 90 and 91 on the search warrant. (The Ford edge key, and the paperwork for RC who owns it). She replied that she would ask colleagues if they've looked into and if not, she would check into it herself. Maybe that will go somewhere.

:yourock:

Texashello - could you find out from your friend what time his/her garbage was picked up that day? We heard from someone one or two streets over that her garbage was late being picked up that day (this was way way back, before the arrest, I'll try to find it) I'm trying to support or refute the possibility that the bundle was left where it was in hopes that the garbage truck would pick it up. I want to know if the tarp was left before or after the garbage pickup, if at all possible.

I'll ask her!

On Saginaw News FB page on July 1st (the post by Saginaw News about the body being found) @ 9:19pm there is a post by a local who said she came upon the scene that is worth reading.

Also there is another post @ 10:42pm about the trash pickup. That person had turned THAT corner at 6:40 and saw the tarp in the street and had something to say about what you are asking greenpalm.

I don't want to say anymore than that so you will have to go over there and read it but scattered among the posts are a few good ones.

Teen suspect in Saginaw girl’s slaying expected to make “slow recovery”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html#storylink=cpy

Police spokesman Damon Ing said Tyler Holder continued to receive breathing assistance after a tracheotomy and cannot speak to investigators. Though Holder is expected to recover from his injury, Ing said it is going to be a “slow recovery.”

*snip

Geisen said he is continuing to pay back child support for his son but after hearing of Holder’s charges, is no longer interested in meeting him.

*snip

Ing said investigators are continuing to comb through evidence seized from Holder’s home and car. He said police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying although the investigation is continuing.

*snip

Costello said he and his wife “were not too thrilled” on discovering that his name and address were on a search warrant inventory of items that police seized from Holder’s home. As a result, Costello said, some have mistakenly assumed he was involved.

“When I first found out, I looked it up on the Internet,” he said. “I guess they have talk forums and people are running all these theories [about me] on forums. That’s a pretty unsettling feeling.”

*snip

Ing said investigators are continuing to comb through evidence seized from Holder’s home and car. He said police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying although the investigation is continuing.
http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html#storylink=cpy

Thanks, thus my comment yesterday

I have a feeling it is going to be a fizzle.

Was not being negative, only stating that I believe this case came to it's climax and little more is going to develop IMO ie no accomplice/s

I simply will never believe he didn't have an accomplice. It may be someone he will protect until he dies and vice versa, but I totally think there was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong