GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy stole from multiple people apparently. He broke into at least one car on the street and likely, he stole kid's clothing from his neighbors too (my MOO). If it wasn't Alanna, it would have been another neighbor's kid, IMO.

most likely because he is not a convicted felon, etc (also the possibility of him fleeing etc are pretty slim right now medically speaking)

:twocents:

True, but on his arrest warrant for Alanna's murder, LE gave $500 000 as suggested bond. I don't like that. It was a child's rape and murder.

"Ing said investigators are continuing to comb through evidence seized from Holder’s home and car. He said police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying although the investigation is continuing".

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html#storylink=cpy

I'm going with, They haven't found anything YET. Mountains of stuff to pour through.

The mystery of how he got Alanna from point A to point B is too strong to ignore.
My guess is that it had to be an unwitting accomplice, one who lent TH his/her car and had no idea what he did with it.

Another thought is that LE is trying not to spook anyone while they sift through the phone records and such.

Glad to hear TH has a tracheotomy. Visions of his mouth and nose airways blown to smithereens. He should slim down just fine in those three months of recovery. It's called the monster mash diet. :D

bbm

My thoughts, too.

The tracheotomy would certainly seem to indicate this was no mere chin-graze.

For Linda7NJ - did you know if you click on the little arrow inside the light blue square next to a quote, it will take you back to the post from which the quote came? So, if you see a quote, and you don't know to what it's referring, you can click that, and you can keep clicking to work your way backward to find out what the posters were talking about. It's a pretty handy Websleuth's feature, for when you see a quote out of context and you can't figure out what's going on. It works you back to the beginning of just THAT one thread. It'll take you right to the post. Websleuth's has so many amazing tools and features. :applause: It's an incredibly cool place, and I'm just geeky that way :propeller: So… that said, here's your conversation reconstructed (but anyway :talker:):

Does anyone know how long it takes for computer/cell phone forensics and analysis usually takes?
Waiting is difficult.
I want to know who is accomplices are and taken off the street asap.

I don't.

But I googled and this came up and I found it both entertaining and enlightening.

http://computerforensicsworld.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=983

ETA: there's a boatload of IT forensics to go through in that house if you consider all the storage devices in addition to computers, Playstations, Xbox, etc....

Huh. How much you wanna bet that chat was forwarded to LE? :facepalm:

Holy hell, the chutzpa!

What chat? Can someone send it to me please...or paraphrase or whatever as to not violate TOS

So, the chat you're looking for is in the link posted by Gingerzmomma :)

AND P.S. We need a smilie for "hope that helps." There's something new for me to learn how to do! :great:

I wrote to a local reporter who wrote a story I admired regarding this case. I asked her if she had looked into items 90 and 91 on the search warrant. (The Ford edge key, and the paperwork for RC who owns it). She replied that she would ask colleagues if they've looked into and if not, she would check into it herself. Maybe that will go somewhere.

Teen suspect in Saginaw girl’s slaying expected to make “slow recovery”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/2013/07/29/5038936/arlington-officer-shot-during.html#storylink=cpy
RSBM

And lo and behold… This is the very journalist I wrote to. I'm so glad she was able to clear RC's name! I had a strong suspicion his car information was stolen. Yay for Deanna Boyd for writing. She did a great job on this article. It gave us a mountain of information! I should write to reporters more often!! :great:

On Saginaw News FB page on July 1st (the post by Saginaw News about the body being found) @ 9:19pm there is a post by a local who said she came upon the scene that is worth reading.

Also there is another post @ 10:42pm about the trash pickup. That person had turned THAT corner at 6:40 and saw the tarp in the street and had something to say about what you are asking greenpalm.

I don't want to say anymore than that so you will have to go over there and read it but scattered among the posts are a few good ones.

Those comments seemed to have disappeared. It's so difficult to follow because they are out of sequence.

True, but on his arrest warrant for Alanna's murder, LE gave $500 000 as suggested bond. I don't like that. It was a child's rape and murder.

I don't like it either. I was just pointing out why he most likely got the bond that he did. The additional 500k was most likely for the attempted murder of the LEO

I take it that they found no other DNA that they could not match to her slaying, his was on her and the belt buckle, but apparently no other unidentifiable DNA. This has me thinking this was how he transported her body, don't know if he was alone driving it or not. His car never left that day but this one did, I wonder how many times?

http://media.star-telegram.com/smedia/2013/07/26/19/00/OMgvq.So.58.pdf

I'm sorry, but this argues for Mom's knowledge and or involvement in my book. MOO and all.

He probably saw Alannah everyday or every weekend if she played next door.
It seems the Gallaghers were the only one's targeted during this time period, egging, slashed tires, etc...who knows why. He just targeted them. Maybe they were the only ones to report him to the police and it pissed him off? It's hard to think like a crazy, drugged out paranoid freak.

The slashing was the year before or months before, was it not? RC had his car burgled a few days before the slaying. Other people obviously have had things taken from them by TH.

I think AG was obviously targeted by TH. but he had plenty of other people over the years that he tormented. People learned to stay away from him, but obvously they had no clue that he was the one stealing from them.

Good for RC speaking up!!!!

[/B]

I'm sorry, but this argues for Mom's knowledge and or involvement in my book. MOO and all.

did mom have two cars or just one? I have always thought he did it all alone and used a car that was parked in the garage. (she also could have gotten a ride to work, etc if there are not two cars?)

human: I absolutely think he could have secured the tarp by himself :twocents: jmhoo of course.

Those comments seemed to have disappeared. It's so difficult to follow because they are out of sequence.

If you find the post for July 1, with a photo of the crime scene. Then right click on the light gray text that says, "July 1 at 9:05 pm." It will open the whole thread in a new separate window of its own. The comments are in reverse chronological order, so you can scroll down to the bottom. If you click "see more" about 4 times, you'll get back to the beginning of the thread and you'll be able to read from the bottom up to follow it in order.

I believe I can link to this thread because it is a news station thread? I hope that's right. Anyway, here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/SaginawTexasNews/posts/10151565885278375

I assume we are seeing all of the search warrants. There is no other search warrant for any car except the KIA.

There is no reason that he could not have told his mother that his car did not work, for some reason, and used her's.

It still does not make any sense though, does it? What is the difference? Her car or his? It still would be traced to him.

I am guessing there are no other search warrants for anyone else ? We would hear about that, right?

The slashing was the year before or months before, was it not? RC had his car burgled a few days before the slaying. Other people obviously have had things taken from them by TH.

I think AG was obviously targeted by TH. but he had plenty of other people over the years that he tormented. People learned to stay away from him, but obvously they had no clue that he was the one stealing from them.

Good for RC speaking up!!!!

Seems like TH got a thrill out of stealing small items from people and keeping them as souvenirs, useless to him for anything but gloating over. Maybe the girls and boys packaged underwear and woman's thong were stolen in residential burglaries over a period of months or years?

[/B]

First off we don't know if Mom drove to work that day and if LE saw that car leaving in the morning, and returning in the eve, they stated that his car never left, not hers. We don't know what time she returned from work. The body was dropped after 6:00.
She could have very well have returned from work and took a nap or a shower when she got home. LE had a reason for the SW on that car. MOO

Do we even know mom was at work that day? I keep seeing that posted but...

Interesting to read the search warrant list of items sought in the car compared to items seized. Only the phone that was found in the rear door pocket, and possible trace evidence in the vacuum canisters. But then I guess they found most or all of the other items sought in the house or in the garbage at the curb, right?

If you find the post for July 1, with a photo of the crime scene. Then right click on the light gray text that says, "July 1 at 9:05 pm." It will open the whole thread in a new separate window of its own. The comments are in reverse chronological order, so you can scroll down to the bottom. If you click "see more" about 4 times, you'll get back to the beginning of the thread and you'll be able to read from the bottom up to follow it in order.

I believe I can link to this thread because it is a news station thread? I hope that's right. Anyway, here's a link: https://www.facebook.com/SaginawTexasNews/posts/10151565885278375

Big thanks for the link!

If you can believe anyone on there, it sounds like the tarp was there a lot earlier than 7PM. I can see why people would drive by if it was on the side there. Not that good, but would not impact traffic that much.

TH is an attention hongo. It is possible he put it there for the attention.

Teen suspect in Saginaw girl’s slaying expected to make “slow recovery”

Police spokesman Damon Ing said Tyler Holder continued to receive breathing assistance after a tracheotomy and cannot speak to investigators. Though Holder is expected to recover from his injury, Ing said it is going to be a “slow recovery.”

*snip

Geisen said he is continuing to pay back child support for his son but after hearing of Holder’s charges, is no longer interested in meeting him.

*snip

Ing said investigators are continuing to comb through evidence seized from Holder’s home and car. He said police have found nothing pointing to an accomplice in the slaying although the investigation is continuing.

*snip

Costello said he and his wife “were not too thrilled” on discovering that his name and address were on a search warrant inventory of items that police seized from Holder’s home. As a result, Costello said, some have mistakenly assumed he was involved.

“When I first found out, I looked it up on the Internet,” he said. “I guess they have talk forums and people are running all these theories [about me] on forums. That’s a pretty unsettling feeling.”

*snip

RBBM

THAT RIGHT THERE is an excellent reminder that we are dealing with real people and people who are INNOCENT.

I thank WS for having the moderators and controls over this sort of thing.

Do we even know mom was at work that day? I keep seeing that posted but....

We have been told from news sources that she worked and left him unattended. We don't know if she worked that day, just an assumption, but I'm sure LE has investigated her whereabouts that day.
She also has a CD attorney. Not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo