GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's been the most challenging part for me about coming to this case a couple days late. I missed all the stuff that got snipped. I didn't even have him on my radar, because all mention of him was removed by the time I came along, and I didn't catch the veiled references, because they were, well, veiled!

That they were. If it wasn't for IHAVENOCLUE I'd be clueless (no pun intended). I then referred to him as "dreads" only.

does anyone have an idea why they won't release the condition of th? I think that is rather odd. Unless, it a tactical thing because they are still investigating another possible suspect.

hippa laws

Just a quick reply...If I remember she was found bound inside the tarp. Her hands and or feet or both? Usually from what i read that is for transportation purposes. To keep them still and quite......If she was already dead when she left the house, if she was in the house for that matter there was no reason to bind her, because she was already dead.

And there are no eye witnesses that reported him leaving the house with a tarp, or no video showing him leaving with a tarp, nothing. For him to kill her there wrapped her in a tarp leave the house take her alone or with someone else whom came by and picked him up and drop her off at the drop off area without being seen is more risky to me than binding her putting her into a 30 gallon trash container and simply walk out and leave the house without know one thinking a thing.......the last part simply speculation , thinking out loud using for example not implying anything.

Has the mother come forward and stated for fact that her tarp is missing?

To me this was not premeditated, because for it to be he would have to know before hand she was going to be where she was to plan it.

For a hypothetical. If two were there getting hi, and she came along they could have bound her concealed her in a trashcan and took her to a vehicle parked on the street out of camera range and went somewhere else very easily and no one would have seen or suspected anything. Because the fact is no one did..........That surveillance camera may have covered the cars in the parking area, but not the front door or the street nearby or it would have been on tape yes?

He could have found those items recovered in a vacant home nearby such as the one listed below. Look at the photos then you will understand.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...inaw_TX_76179_M77543-37061#modal_PhotoGallery

The above is nothing more than speculation and assumptions. Nothing based on fact unless otherwise known to be. Just waiting for the LEOs to tell us something.......

I think she was killed at his house and the binding was either part of his fantasy or to stop her struggling and running away. My understanding of the cameras is that none directly face his house. There are two cameras, one at each end of the street. So even in the imo unlikely event that he and an accomplice carried her from his front door/garage to a car in his driveway, it wouldn't be captured on tape. There is no tape of her near his house or entering his house either afaik.

Really ? Well I could be wrong. I thought he said he was worried it was his grandson as soon as he heard about Alanna. I'll go dig for a bit and see. ......... which thread to begin .

It was on some media guys Twitter, Schmae.

That's TH, no shirt on and cuffed.

I think it's weird that his arm is up over his forehead.
I would think they would make him leave them down on his stomach.

Maybe he just moved his arm to try and shield what is left of his face?

IMO, the attack/murder took place in the monster's home.

I believe that the monster bound her hands and feet so that she could not fight him or try to run away while he was raping/attacking her. IMO, it had nothing to do with transporting her to another place for the attack or to dump her body.

Also, IMO, he put the 4 Walmart bags on her head and taped them shut as soon as she was bound, to muffle her screams and/or to kill her.

All just MOO.

And that may have very well occurred. We are just speculating. But I am waiting for the LEOs to state that as fact, the house was the crime scene and they suspect she was to the best of there knowledge murdered inside the home on the property.

But has the mother come forward and stated for fact her tarp is missing? Have the LEOs come forward on the mothers behave and have stated for fact her tarp is missing and is similar to the one found?

It's strange how on his FB he looks like a young stoned out kid.

But now he truly does look like a monster. He looks like a guy that you would want to stay away from.

It's like his ugliness is just oozing out.

Maybe just to keep the sun out of his eyes.

And that may have very well occurred. We are just speculating. But I am waiting for the LEOs to state that as fact, the house was the crime scene and they suspect she was to the best of there knowledge murdered inside the home on the property.

But has the mother come forward and stated for fact her tarp is missing? Have the LEOs come forward on the mothers behave and have stated for fact her tarp is missing and is similar to the one found?

The only clue to this is that there were no tarps taken from TH's house according to the search warrant. So if the neighbour did indeed see a tarp in the backyard, where is it now? Granted, it could have been thrown out or something innocent like that. LE took a tarp from the Gallagher's so it seems they were interested in tarps other than the one found with Alanna. I'd say they looked for a tarp at TH's house and found none. IMO.

Well his left arm is definitely down at his stomach and unless he has a watch on its a cuff.

The only clue to this is that there were no tarps taken from TH's house according to the search warrant. So if the neighbour did indeed see a tarp in the backyard, where is it now? Granted, it could have been thrown out or something innocent like that. LE took a tarp from the Gallagher's so it seems they were interested in tarps other than the one found with Alanna. I'd say they looked for a tarp at TH's house and found none. IMO.

Sounds to me, too, that they didn't find any tarps at TH's.

IIRC, the neighbor said she(?) saw the tarp two or three months before Alanna's death. A lot of things could have happened to it in the meantime, as you say. But I do suspect it was that tarp Alanna was found in. So, LE now has "neighbor saw a tarp, Alanna was found in a similar tarp, and we found NO tarp at his home" -- a type of evidence on its own.

Just a quick reply...If I remember she was found bound inside the tarp. Her hands and or feet or both? Usually from what i read that is for transportation purposes. To keep them still and quite......If she was already dead when she left the house, if she was in the house for that matter there was no reason to bind her, because she was already dead.

And there are no eye witnesses that reported him leaving the house with a tarp, or no video showing him leaving with a tarp, nothing. For him to kill her there wrapped her in a tarp leave the house take her alone or with someone else whom came by and picked him up and drop her off at the drop off area without being seen is more risky to me than binding her putting her into a 30 gallon trash container and simply walk out and leave the house without know one thinking a thing.......the last part simply speculation , thinking out loud using for example not implying anything.

Has the mother come forward and stated for fact that her tarp is missing?

To me this was not premeditated, because for it to be he would have to know before hand she was going to be where she was to plan it.

For a hypothetical. If two were there getting hi, and she came along they could have bound her concealed her in a trashcan and took her to a vehicle parked on the street out of camera range and went somewhere else very easily and no one would have seen or suspected anything. Because the fact is no one did..........That surveillance camera may have covered the cars in the parking area, but not the front door or the street nearby or it would have been on tape yes?

He could have found those items recovered in a vacant home nearby such as the one listed below. Look at the photos then you will understand.

http://www.realtor.com/realestatean...inaw_TX_76179_M77543-37061#modal_PhotoGallery

The above is nothing more than speculation and assumptions. Nothing based on fact unless otherwise known to be. Just waiting for the LEOs to tell us something.......

Personally I feel she was bound before she died...I don't see the perp taking time to "un-bind" her before disposal (so sorry to be blunt...poor baby girl :(

Moo.

:sigh:

Well his left arm is definitely down at his stomach and unless he has a watch on its a cuff.

It looked to me as if he were kinda on his side, handcuffed behind his back, with something white covering his face

Edited...after looking some more...no it doesn't

Sounds to me, too, that they didn't find any tarps at TH's.

IIRC, the neighbor said she(?) saw the tarp two or three months before Alanna's death. A lot of things could have happened to it in the meantime, as you say. But I do suspect it was that tarp Alanna was found in. So, LE now has "neighbor saw a tarp, Alanna was found in a similar tarp, and we found NO tarp at his home" -- a type of evidence on its own.

Right. And the mysterious silver flake in the search warrant. Which is either an auto paint, tobacco blend or literally a silver flake off a silver tarp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member