GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #13

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by bessie, Jul 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Studies I've read of polygraphed sex offenders indicate the number that actually suffered sexual abuse as children is significantly lower than once believed. I can't recall the actual stats right now. I'll look for the study later. What was interesting... The ones that did suffer sexual abuse tended to lie about it and claim it didn't happen... And the ones that weren't abused as children lied and claimed they were as a means of manipulation.

It's a "F'd" up bunch for sure!!!

2. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

It's my understanding, he gave permission for LE to search his phone during an interview.

3. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

I dont know about the phone.
    I do think there were more pics than the hose though. I think they were of him in a womans thong and possibly pics of someone being tied up to the kitchen chair. But was it one particular kitchen chair? If so there must have been something in the pic that stood out.
    Its possible also, during the search for Alanna's murderer another victim of TH came forward and described an abusive incident at TH home, naming the chair and womans thong underwear.
    I could go on and on with what ifs......

4. CatFancier

CatFancier Former Member

I know of one person who has confessed this type of attraction to children. He is seeking counseling and it is very difficult to find.

Is there help for this when someone really is afraid of their own thoughts?

5. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

You got that right!!!
    I am wondering what is the percentage of child molesters that were sexually abused as children.

6. human

human Well-Known Member

I think that a person has to go into their fears to see what causes them. They have to be willing to take a look at themselves.

I think people do it with issues such as emotional eating , for instance. That can be destructive to a person.

Therapy is hard because you have to find the person as a good fit.

I have a friend who is finally going through PTSD therapy from Vietnam. His first therapist moved and the new one is not working out,

7. human

human Well-Known Member

8. Midwestmama78

Midwestmama78 New Member

I think this is correct.

9. manzana

manzana Inactive

The truth of the answer is NO, however if he was to upload the pics, skydrive, dropbox, iCloud etc yes they could go after those, but if one just has their pics on their phone no. I take waay tooo many pics to allow for automatically uploading them so they do not go to the cloud unless I want them there.

10. floridamomma

floridamomma Well-Known Member

my oldest son is 20, a few days ago he got in a fight. the guy got one punch in, but it broke my boys jaw in three places. had emergency surgery thursday morning. hes wired shut for 6/8 weeks. even with pain meds, ice, etc, hes miserable.

i hope th is wired shut and even more miserable.

11. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

Ok. I'm going to try this for the first time. I usually am using my phone to post and I havent figured out how to cut and paste articles yet.
    Www.policechiefmagazine.org/magazine/index

Of the 45 convicted child molesters interviewed 78% stated they were victims of childhood sexual abuse.
    This was a 30 month study 2003 to 2005.

12. kkdj

kkdj Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear about your son!!!!
    When my bro was 18 his jaw got broken. Wired shut for a long time! Broth and milkshakes for food! Everthing turned out ok and his jaw looks gorgeous!

13. Flossie JMO

Flossie JMO New Member

So sorry to hear about your son! Prayers for fast healing!

14. TracyLynnS

TracyLynnS Member

RSBM

They did take other female clothing. Other items besides the lace thong that could be or actually are listed as women's clothing:

Item #20 - No Boundaries Brand Purple Underwear [unreadable marking on SW; purple underwear not listed as either child/adult sized or male/female clothing] Smart Sexy Brand Size XXL Pink with Black Lace Thong Underwear [item that is the current subject of this discussion]

Item #58 - Women's Clothing/underwear/Swimsuits/Jewelry [no colors, sizes, or number of items noted on SW]

15. human

human Well-Known Member

Thanks!

I was so enthralled with the thong that I did not consider the other items listed.

Very interesting. It is so strange they identify the purple undies and the thong but not the other items.

16. TracyLynnS

TracyLynnS Member

Yep, I also thought it was interesting. And of course, me being nosy :D and everything, I'd like to know details of the other women's clothing and also the pink long sleeved shirt and some other stuff....

17. CBTampa

CBTampa New Member

No Boundaries Brand...Is Wal-Mart's Brand. Does it seem like Wal-Mart always has to be connected? It does to me.

18. TracyLynnS

TracyLynnS Member

His No Boundaries AND Smart & Sexy undies are both Walmart brands.

Make of it what you will..... :floorlaugh:

19. Oleander

Oleander New Member

Why so much purple? Purple was Alanna's favorite color. It's just a coincidence, right?

20. Crosby87

Crosby87 Well-Known Member

Where did the sexual assault and murder occur? TIA

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.