GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #14

Arlington detective shot in the line of duty by Saginaw suspect speaks
http://www.wfaa.com/home/Arlington-...ginaw-suspect-speaks-to-News-8-218560721.html

Here is another article about the detective that was shot.

He says in the article that they weren't wearing body armor when they went to TH's housebbecause they wanted TH to talk to them before they arrested him.

From your link:

Detective Lodatto still has a bullet lodged in his hip

I hadn't realized that! I wonder if it's there for good or if at some point they will be able to remove it.

Back on thread 13 I said I was going look into whether LE had matched the pet hair found on the tarp. From what I can tell, it is still awaiting testing. The arrest warrant only states that dog hair was taken from Holder's house and sent to the lab for comparison. I can't find anything that states that the hair was matched yet. Not relevant to anything in particular, just following up on it because I said I would.

Back on thread 13 I said I was going look into whether LE had matched the pet hair found on the tarp. From what I can tell, it is still awaiting testing. The arrest warrant only states that dog hair was taken from Holder's house and sent to the lab for comparison. I can't find anything that states that the hair was matched yet. Not relevant to anything in particular, just following up on it because I said I would.

It was me who asked about it, Brightbird. I haven't seen anything confirming a match, either. Thanks for following up!

Arlington detective shot in the line of duty by Saginaw suspect speaks
http://www.wfaa.com/home/Arlington-...ginaw-suspect-speaks-to-News-8-218560721.html

Here is another article about the detective that was shot.

He says in the article that they weren't wearing body armor when they went to TH's house because they wanted TH to talk to them before they arrested him.

That's just odd imo. Holder must have been cooperative with LE prior to this. In the article it say's Holder refused to talk so then they produced the warrant. Did they not anticipate that he would refuse to talk? It sounds as if they didn't have a plan B.

With TH doing things such as slashing the tires, then going to let the family know, then confessing to the crime, it leaves me wondering. Did they think since he just confessed to that crime, and maybe more that they would just talk to him and he'd confess to this one as well?

MOO

With TH doing things such as slashing the tires, then going to let the family know, then confessing to the crime, it leaves me wondering. Did they think since he just confessed to that crime, and maybe more that they would just talk to him and he'd confess to this one as well?

MOO

That's what I was thinking.

And he showed them that charming picture on his phone.

From your link:

I hadn't realized that! I wonder if it's there for good or if at some point they will be able to remove it.

I think I read that they were going to wait until the bisected artery had completely healed, then go back in and remove the bullet. Seems complicated.

That's just odd imo. Holder must have been cooperative with LE prior to this. In the article it say's Holder refused to talk so then they produced the warrant. Did they not anticipate that he would refuse to talk? It sounds as if they didn't have a plan B.

Plan B was to arrest him if he refused to talk. Seems like they underestimated his level of dangerousness.

Plan B was to arrest him if he refused to talk. Seems like they underestimated him.

Yep... They all should consider themselves lucky not one is married to me! I would be beyond pissed!!!

Rule #1 never underestimate a "person" that would sodomize and murder a baby! Odds are, when cornered, they're going to act like the beast they are!!!

I'm going to keep writing on here until something new comes up.

~on a side note, I finally watched the video of Jared Harrell and his mother in the interview room. *yack. R.I.P. Somer Thompson.

You know you start looking back at all the cases a person follows over the years and it's just jaw dropping.

Since there isn't much to talk about, (new) I will encourage all of you to just Google 'Geographic profiling' with Dr. Maurice Godwin.

Back on track~

This new photo here with ICE is very interesting. The other interesting thing is no matter now many cases I follow I'm astonished by the WEIRD connections and coincidences that seem to come up in each case.

I think Kyron Horman's case tops them all for strange twists and turns.

Yep... They all should consider themselves lucky not one is married to me! I would be beyond pissed!!!

Rule #1 never underestimate a "person" that would sodomize and murder a baby! Odds are, when cornered, they're going to act like the beast they are!!!

TOTALLY off topic- Everytime you post, I smile- even when I disagree with you- you remind me of my Mother-in-Law. Which, by the way is a compliment (I know MIL references can sometimes have negative connotations.)

~on a side note, I finally watched the video of Jared Harrell and his mother in the interview room. *yack. R.I.P. Somer Thompson.

You know you start looking back at all the cases a person follows over the years and it's just jaw dropping.

Since there isn't much to talk about, (new) I will encourage all of you to just Google 'Geographic profiling' with Dr. Maurice Godwin.

Back on track~

This new photo here with ICE is very interesting. The other interesting thing is no matter now many cases I follow I'm astonished by the WEIRD connections and coincidences that seem to come up in each case.

ITA the pictures of that kid deserve a second look. I posted in the other forum about doing a google image search. I can't from my phone, but may be moot as LE is sure to have done so already.

ITA the pictures of that kid deserve a second look. I posted in the other forum about doing a google image search. I can't from my phone, but may be moot as LE is sure to have done so already.

Where did those pics cone from?
Does he have a dimple in his chin?
His side hair is so thin.....is he medicated/drugged......causing hair loss?
I can think of other reasons too.....but thats my beginning reason.
jmo

Per your instructions, I did one (posted in other thread about it). Didn't come up with anything too helpful, as far as I could tell, but then it was the first search of that kind I have ever done.

For sure, I learned something new today -- thank you!

Back on track~

Per your instructions, I did one (posted in other thread about it). Didn't come up with anything too helpful, as far as I could tell, but then it was the first search of that kind I have ever done.

For sure, I learned something new today -- thank you!

For sure! I haven't had an opportunity to use it much, but it could be a great new tool in the hands of Us Rockstar websleuthers ; )

I learned about reverse image search from watching the MTV show Catfish. That's one of their go to websleuthing moves.

Those photos look like screen shots that investigators extracted from a web chat or Skype.

I learned about reverse image search from watching the MTV show Catfish. That's one of their go to websleuthing moves.

Those photos look like screen shots that investigators extracted from a web chat or Skype.

How does this work?

You use a website like this one:

http://www.tineye.com

I've tried it before but I've never been successful so I don't know if I'm doing it right.

It will only hit on an exact match of a photo. So it won't make a match unless the image is exactly the same - it doesn't recognize features of individuals I think it just looks to match the placement of the pixels.

People use it to uncover fraudsters.

For example you might search a fundraising photo of someones supposedly cancer stricken child and find the photo was taken from the american cancer society website and the person collecting money has no connection to the child.

That's what I was thinking.

And he showed them that charming picture on his phone.
Right!

TOTALLY off topic- Everytime you post, I smile- even when I disagree with you- you remind me of my Mother-in-Law. Which, by the way is a compliment (I know MIL references can sometimes have negative connotations.)
Too funny because when IBsleuthin posts sometimes it reminds me of one of my favorite aunts. :)

MOO

Has anyone tried it with Holder's pictures from facebook? Might be interesting to see what that brings up with his younger more youthful pictures (presumably he'd use those on whatever else site) given his proclivities.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back