GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the most likely scenario right now is a young , first time perp, the kind who doesn't care if he's got paint on his truck and didn't plan this before hand, thus the sloppy job of removal, transport and 'hiding'. If the guy who killed the other 3 local girls did this, it really makes no sense because he was very slick and careful before, and now all these years have passed. I would think he would be more skilled, not less. Also he's not been active in between unless it was out of state. ( unless he's been locked up on unrelated charges since )

I never paid much attention to what time all the extra help arrived. Now you have me wondering if it was before or after her father reported her missing.
At first I thought b/c it was a child who had not been reported missing then they figured they might be dealing with an abduction from another state.

When this was breaking, this was the first tweet I saw referencing the FBI.

ScottGordonNBC5 ‏@ScottGordonNBC5
FBI on scene of Saginaw murder. Very unusual. @NBCDFW
11:21 PM (EST) - 1 Jul 13
[video=twitter;351903313068953601]http://twitter.com/ScottGordonNBC5/status/351903313068953601[/video]

I heard the first reference about the FBI on the scanner here:
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

It seems like new pervs continue to pop up. Like the killer of Somer Thompson or Jessica Ridgeway. They seem to be young.

Austin Sigg tried some rapes first of older girls. The killer of Somer Thompson was molesting a tiny relative and was into child *advertiser censored*.

What do you guys think? Does this crimmie have previous victims?

For sure we will see an unusual background.

I think the perp has previous victims of sexual molestation (could be an RSO or a as yet ever caught as an adult predator).

I think the way the body was found indicates panic, which IMO indicates the perp has never killed a victim before.

But thinking of Ryan Brunn /Jorelys Rivera, she was likely his first kill (hence the sloppiness with the crime scene/disposal of her body), but after his plea deal, LE indicated that there were sealed sexual molestation complaints against him (one by a famiy member, IIRC) as a juvenile. So I think he realized if he didn't want to get caught as an adult, he'd have to not leave a victim alive.

So long story longer, it's my opinion this is a first kill, but not a first molestation/sexual assault. And I don't believe we 'know' it was a sexual assault, but with those bizarre/depraved/curious 'I just wanted to see what killing someone was like' cases, the victim isn't generally found nude/in underwear, are they?

The cooperation among the North Texas Agencies is encouraging.... And refreshing...

Too often I hear about departments not willing to engage the expertise from other agencies...

due to... Egos?... Politics? ... ???... I really don't know...

JMO

it's all about egos. and don't believe that bc it's written, they follow it. not saying they aren't, just that i know of mutual aid agreements that are rarely put to use, due to EGOS.

I think it was about 6 or so pm , possibly earlier when I first heard about it.

You mean 628? The red truck has bird poop or paint or something above the rear right wheel, for sure. I see what you mean about the windows of the house. LOL

That home is almost back yard neighbors with Alanna's home. sigh.

I think those are solar screens on the windows.

As far as the White car in question on BB (with the guy flipping someone off) it is not a Mazda Miata. I own one and know what they look like.

Interesting that the reporter found it "unusual" that FBI was on the scene...

:waitasec:

The reporter probably just has NO IDEA how LE works in a child murder/ abduction case. I would find it SHOCKING if the FBI did NOT respond.....especially knowing that the closest FBI office is a mere SEVEN miles away from the site of the murder!!!!

I think the perp has previous victims of sexual molestation (could be an RSO or a as yet ever caught as an adult predator).

I think the way the body was found indicates panic, which IMO indicates the perp has never killed a victim before.

But thinking of Ryan Brunn /Jorelys Rivera, she was likely his first kill (hence the sloppiness with the crime scene/disposal of her body), but after his plea deal, LE indicated that there were sealed sexual molestation complaints against him (one by a famiy member, IIRC) as a juvenile. So I think he realized if he didn't want to get caught as an adult, he'd have to not leave a victim alive.

So long story longer, it's my opinion this is a first kill, but not a first molestation/sexual assault. And I don't believe we 'know' it was a sexual assault, but with those bizarre/depraved/curious 'I just wanted to see what killing someone was like' cases, the victim isn't generally found nude/in underwear, are they?

I have read that molesters aren't necessarily into killing. Rather, they kill to cover up the crime. They have been caught before and do not want to pay the penalty, so they kill the child to conceal the evidence of the crime.

There was no trial of the killer of Somer Thompson, so we do not know what happened. Some feel she died accidentally from him being on top of her. But, I do not think the info is out there, The parents chose no trial so that there wouldn't be the possibility of him getting off.

The tarp is weird, in my estimation,

Would she fit into a large garbage bag? I am so impaired on figuring out volume. I know this sounds very cold, but to figure things out you have to detach.

Ii have large size kitchen garbage bags, I think a child could fit into one, but do not want to think too hard on this.

I may have some larger garbage bags, but not sure as hubby would be the one to use them out in the garage.

Why not put the child in a garbage bag? I may have tarps around, I have had them in the past, but they are not something I use that much.

So, why the tarp vs. the ease of a garbage bag? A garbage bag looks fine in the back of a truck.

And if thrown in water, I would think a garbage bag would be better than a tarp which is open to the elements and body parts can come off and up onto shore?

Lots and lots of purple here in Saginaw today. Here is my contribution. I'm no professional bow maker but it's the thought that counts, right? I was at Hobby Lobby this morning and there were TONS of us buying all the purple ribbon they had. They were pretty wiped out by 11am.

alannah.jpg

I hope to all get out that the family had an attorney with them during any le interviews.

Last I heard from le... They think Alanna's murderer does not pose a threat to the community and if I were her parent, I would think the reason they think the community is safe from this murderer would be if they think the murderer is me. My opinion.

If I lived in that community, I would not believe the community was safe as they have stated.

FWIW, Dh and I were checking out a lot of Google maps stuff last night and ALL of the pictures from our area have been updated within the past few weeks so the pictures you are seeing on Google maps are very recent/accurate, not years and years outdated.

What if he's NOT the guy who murdered Opal? That's my angle, not that he's responsible for killing Alanna. Sorry for the misunderstanding and I realize it's HIGHLY improbable, just curious all the unsolved cases around here of girls of similar age.

Bingo. Many locals do not think her murderer is the one behind bars.

I hope to all get out that the family had an attorney with them during any le interviews.

Last I heard from le... They think Alanna's murderer does not pose a threat to the community and if I were her parent, I would think the reason they think the community is safe from this murderer would be if they think the murderer is me. My opinion.

If I lived in that community, I would not believe the community was safe as they have stated.

Can't speak about everyone but it seems like those on here that live close enough to all this and one poster that lives in Saginaw we do not believe it is safe. I'm taking extra precautions at home. You have a red truck believe me my eyes are all over your truck and your face. It does not make sense that to say the family is not suspect you have no leads yet we are safe.
Though not everyone feels that way. I still have kids running around all by themselves without anyone looking out for them.

I have read that molesters aren't necessarily into killing. Rather, they kill to cover up the crime. They have been caught before and do not want to pay the penalty, so they kill the child to conceal the evidence of the crime.

There was no trial of the killer of Somer Thompson, so we do not know what happened. Some feel she died accidentally from him being on top of her. But, I do not think the info is out there, The parents chose no trial so that there wouldn't be the possibility of him getting off.

The tarp is weird, in my estimation,

Would she fit into a large garbage bag? I am so impaired on figuring out volume. I know this sounds very cold, but to figure things out you have to detach.

Ii have large size kitchen garbage bags, I think a child could fit into one, but do not want to think too hard on this.

I may have some larger garbage bags, but not sure as hubby would be the one to use them out in the garage.

Why not put the child in a garbage bag? I may have tarps around, I have had them in the past, but they are not something I use that much.

So, why the tarp vs. the ease of a garbage bag? A garbage bag looks fine in the back of a truck.

And if thrown in water, I would think a garbage bag would be better than a tarp which is open to the elements and body parts can come off and up onto shore?

The tarp may not be weird if it was a sudden impulse crime of opportunity, IMO. I run a pretty organized household and I've been known to suddenly be out of garbage bags. (And sadly, yes, I do think she would have fit in one, and more than one 6-9 year old has been disposed of that way.) But we do own one or two tarps for raking leaves/painting, etc. Many people have one or two for just those purposes.

So I think it's possible, probable even, given the way she was dumped, that molestation and murder may have not been on the agenda when the perp woke up that day, but as the opportunity became obvious, the perp acted without thinking through the small details. Like he/she was out of large garbage bags. Or maybe he/she just doubted she would fit/it wouldn't rip/etc. Maybe they only had white bags and she was bleeding. Whatever it was, I'm pretty sure they were in a panic and not doing their best criminal thinking. All MOO, of course! :seeya:

So back to painting and tarps. Truck with a splotch of green paint on the back passenger panel. Child found in tarp... What if it was a painter's tarp? What if the perp is a self-employed painter? Contractor?

I think I read that Cherish Perrywinkle's murderer worked odd jobs/did painting, etc. in between prison stints...

FWIW, Dh and I were checking out a lot of Google maps stuff last night and ALL of the pictures from our area have been updated within the past few weeks so the pictures you are seeing on Google maps are very recent/accurate, not years and years outdated.

Thanks, Lunchbox, that is extremely useful information, and I LOVE your beautiful purple Alanna bow. :blowkiss:

Thanks, Lunchbox, that is extremely useful information, and I LOVE your beautiful purple Alanna bow. :blowkiss:

I would have to go up every single street in the city on Google Maps to be sure it was all updated but every street I looked up, including all my friends/family, were all done very recently as well, including my sister who lives in Fort Worth and is about 20 minutes from here so I'm assuming that all of Saginaw is recently updated. Can't say for sure, of course, but it was just done late Spring so if the picture looks really *clear* and Spring-ish, it's new. The older pictures were pretty fuzzy and stuff was more dormant for Winter.

wasnt she IN a garbage bag, in the tarp? ill find a link, hold on... (im on phone. ill be back eventually...)

What made the perp decide to put a tarp around the garbage bag?

Wasn't the garbage bag sufficient for his "disposal"?

Why the tarp?

I would have to go up every single street in the city on Google Maps to be sure it was all updated but every street I looked up, including all my friends/family, were all done very recently as well, including my sister who lives in Fort Worth and is about 20 minutes from here so I'm assuming that all of Saginaw is recently updated. Can't say for sure, of course, but it was just done late Spring so if the picture looks really *clear* and Spring-ish, it's new. The older pictures were pretty fuzzy and stuff was more dormant for Winter.

OK, I have to confess, I know to within a week when they were out here, It was about 6-7 weeks ago. I can tell because of what I had mowed and not mowed and what flowers were growing in a cluster. I am within 2 miles of both locations, Alanna's house and where her body was found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knownstranger07