GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! My heart is aching for what this little girl endured!

I can't find that information anywhere. Let's keep asking.

Does anyone know if neighbors saw Alanna alive on Monday, July 1st?
There are credible, but unconfirmed, sightings around 5:00 p.m. No link for those, but we do have an eyewitness quoted in MSM who saw her at 2:00 P.M.

They interviewed neighbors, one of whom told police he last saw the little girl in his front yard around 2 p.m. She was playing with his grandchildren.
http://www.khou.com/news/texas-news?fId=214092951&fPath=/news/local/&fDomain=10247

Oh boy! We need to know a verified last seen time frame!
Does anybody have this?

I don't believe so.
That was one of the questions that Officer Ing no commented at the press conference 7/3.

Q: Who was the last family member to see the child?

A: Don't know, still trying to ascertain that

Q: A neighbour told us that Alanna's father knocked on his door at 9:15 pm. Alanna's father told him that he had been looking for Alanna since 5 pm.

A: (no comment)

transcript of the Q&ATX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw Timeline and Media Links *NO DISCUSSION* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Video of press conference: [video=youtu;d9XMp_i2ON4]http://youtu.be/d9XMp_i2ON4[/video]

Just going to respond to the q I was asked in the other thread, sorry it's so late i fell asleep!
<modsnip> however many people make homemade restraints mans there are so many companies out there that its entirely possible. I would hazard to guess though that they are 'Real'(store bought) restraints simple because the word was used, I would have expected to see 'rope' or 'Velcro straps'if handmade restraints were used.

The commercial ones I have seen with the biggest range of sizing would be Velcro but I haven't seen any commercial ones that would range that much.
Yes, "store bought" perhaps. Like these black restraints, for example, that are used to secure camping equipment to the roof of a vehicle.

0n1w.jpg

http://www.bushranger.com.au/bushpak.php#.Udu2f23YGzg

"Restraints" could be as simple as cable ties purchased at a $1 shop.

"Restraints" could be as simple as cable ties purchased at a $1 shop.

This is true, though I've never seen them reported on a warrant as anything but cable/zip ties. That's the only reasoning afor why i assume these are 'real' restraints.

Bessie: interesting thought! I've only ever heard of those type of straps as 'tie downs' so it never even dawned on me.

This is true, though I've never seen them reported on a warrant as anything but cable/zip ties. That's the only reasoning afor why i assume these are 'real' restraints.

Bessie: interesting thought! I've only ever heard of those type of straps as 'tie downs' so it never even dawned on me.

I spoke before I read the warrant. :blushing:

Now I have read it, they clearly state "arm and leg restraints" which means a specific use item, perhaps from a sex shop?

That would be my guess yes. There are many toes but the most common would be cuffs that will attach to eac other/corners of the bed, or 'under the bed' which are attached to long straps that run under the mattress(the easiest to setup/use.).

Not for this type of hot tub.

"Only the Softcare line of chemicals should be used in your Softub. Softub has developed the Softcare Water Treatment line specifically for you and your Softub spa. We strongly recommend the use of Softcare brand chemicals to protect you, your warranty and your Softub.

They would say that though, wouldn't they? It could be true, or it could be like when printer manufacturers imply your machine will explode if you use £10 generic cartridges instead of their £25 branded ones.

They would say that though, wouldn't they? It could be true, or it could be like when printer manufacturers imply your machine will explode if you use £10 generic cartridges instead of their £25 branded ones.

Oh I understand one can use what one desires- but it will void the warranty on this if you ruin the thing based on their determination that the wrong chemicals were used. The material this is made out of is not the same as a regular hot tub, nor a pool.

Many adults who spend this kind of money on a hot tub of this type would be mindful of keeping their warranty.

People bind their kids' arms to prevent thumb-sucking? :shocked2:

Nothing surprises me. The only reason I can think that a parent would use that, is if the child has dental issues because of the thumb sucking and even then, I can't imagine most people would do it.

I find it interesting that KG is listed first as a parent. I guess it just shows the dynamics of the family. Although MM is the bio-dad, the 3 of them really are a united parental unit.

I really can't imagine her parents being involved in this. Although they have an alternative lifestyle, they really seem like loving parents.
I agree. For one thing, a person staging a crime under these circumstances wouldn't wait for a police car to happen along. IMO

I'd like some reassurance that all of the neighbors have been checked out and accounted for. Wishful thinking on my part because we're not likely to hear that from LE, but it would be nice to know.

I am wondering why they even had pool chemicals with no pool. You do not use pool chemicals in a hot tub- you use chemicals meant for a hot tub. And some use a salt system for either one.

Sorry but pool chemicals can most certainly be used in a hot tub......just in lesser amounts. From personal experience but ill add :moo: too. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong