GUILTY TX - Alanna Gallagher, 6, Saginaw, 1 July 2013 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
This might cheer you both up.....may your heads hurt less.... Today is Jodi Arias's birthday behind bars, all alone... And it was a zillion degrees in AZ:)

Oh no, it is my sis's BD too :(

Back to topic, I would like to know if her clothing was found or a detailed description of what has not been found.

I will say, the resemblance, age and timing is a little scary. 14 years is a long time between. Has any sex offenders recently been released from prison or recently moved back into that area.

That 6 year old age is a pretty common preferential age for pedophiles.

14 years is a long time, but remember that BTK went nearly a decade between some of his.

But btk wasn't a pedophile.

Yeah but if we are really thinking about a connection to other crimes and perhaps Opal, this was just way too sloppy for someone who has done this before, no this was a first timer, I will put stakes on that.

Can someone handy with maps plot the Opal Jo Jennings abduction & dump sites along with the Alanna abduction & dump sites on a map? Their residences too. Maybe it will tell us something or give us a clue. Feeling helpless here.

Sadly it may not have been that long. We don't know what missing children in any of the surrounding states may not be related. Not saying they are. But not saying they're not either.

Okay, human, I asked son, who passed 30 hours of physics, to look at post 770 on the last thread. He said if the tarp with a body in it slid out during a turn, the body would have been thrown to the middle of the road (not at the right curb side like it is shown). He said that if the driver quickly stopped at the stop sign, the body wouldn't have ended up where it is either. It is possible that if the driver accelerated at a very high speed after stopping at the stop sign, the body might have been left in that position, but he questions this. He thinks the most logical assumption is that the body was silently dumped or rolled out of a car or van.

I would say the chances of her body accidentally falling from a truck with a tightly closed tailgate is about 0%. On the other hand - I, and a few other people I know, have fallen from the bed of a truck when the tailgate was open and the driver took off too quickly from a dead stop. I've also known people who have fallen out a car door when it wasn't latched tight and the car made a left turn. All of them I know were in the front passenger seat, so none went out on a right turn (and none when going straight ahead), but I can't see her landing where she appears to have if she fell out from a right turn anyway. MOO

Ok, human, I asked son, who passed 30 hours of physics, to look at post 770 on the last thread. He said if the tarp with a body in it slid out during a right turn, the body would have been thrown to the middle of the road (not at the right curb side like it is shown). He said that if the driver quickly stopped at the stop sign, the body wouldn't have ended up where it is either. It is possible that if the driver accelerated at a very high speed after stopping at the stop sign, he body might have been left in that position, but he doubts it. He thinks the most logical assumption is that it was silently dumped or rolled out of a car or van.

Please send him our sincere gratitude:)

He thinks the most logical assumption is that the body was silently dumped or rolled out of a car or van.
I am going with silently dumped, as if she were rolled out of a vehicle, I believe we would have at least heard of bruising from fall.

Okay, human, I asked son, who passed 30 hours of physics, to look at post 770 on the last thread. He said if the tarp with a body in it slid out during a turn, the body would have been thrown to the middle of the road (not at the right curb side like it is shown). He said that if the driver quickly stopped at the stop sign, the body wouldn't have ended up where it is either. It is possible that if the driver accelerated at a very high speed after stopping at the stop sign, the body might have been left in that position, but he questions this. He thinks the most logical assumption is that the body was silently dumped or rolled out of a car or van.

Great analysis! Thanks! If there were super quick acceleration, we'd see skid marks, and we don't. Nobody peeled out recently on that corner. So now we know that she most likely was purposely placed there (or dramatically moved from where she fell out).

I am going with silently dumped, as if she were rolled out of a vehicle, I believe we would have at least heard of bruising from fall.
Her body was found right in front of the stop sign. I can't see a killer, who is trying to hide a body, accelerating at a very high speed in this residential area forcing the tarp to slide out of a pickup or trailer. Neighbors in this nice area would have looked out their windows. Stopping quickly at that stop sign would have thrown the tarp into the cab. Turning in either direction would have thrown the body away from the right curb. The only logical assumption is that she was placed or dumped there.

There is a cone shown in the photo on post 770 on the last thread. If she was found at the site of the cone (kids pulled the tarp to the curb), then that could mean she slid out of a truck or trailer.

Her body was found right in front of the stop sign. I can't see a killer, who is trying to hide a body, accelerating at a very high speed in this residential area forcing the tarp to slide out of a pickup or trailer. Neighbors in this nice area would have looked out their windows. Stopping quickly at that stop sign would have thrown the tarp into the cab. Turning in either direction would have thrown the body away from the right curb. The only logical assumption is that she was placed or dumped there.

My hubby said that there is not a production car, that is something that is not a race car, that can accelerate fast enough to have that happen.

So, we have the physical experiments done by------ugh, forget who did it. We must give her credit. She says no falling out.

Brilliant son of Pensfan says no.

My hubby who is also quite brilliant says no.

So, placed there.

Scary scary scary! No fear!

I have read a little about the Opal Jennings case. A few things strike me.

1. He was sentenced to life in prison but he was unable to tell police where to find her body. They didn't find her remains for five years.

2. An eyewitness who identified this man was Opal's friend. So, presumably, it was a young child.

When you factor in the proximity, it gives me the willies.

I think that the placement of the body in the truck (which side she was on) would affect where she landed even more than which way the vehicle turned, but turning to the left would cause her to fall closer to the right curb than going straight or turning right would. I just can't see her being that far out in the street if pushed out of a car or left there purposely because she would have been underneath the vehicle or the vehicle would have been crossing into the other lane. If the autopsy shows she had been run over, I'd obviously change my mind. The most likely theory for me is that the driver stepped on the brake just before getting to the stop sign, came to a quick stop causing her to start rolling forward a bit, and then (after a rolling stop) rapidly accelerated while making a left turn. The slight rolling forward first would give more momentum and make it more likely that she'd actually roll all the way out.

MOO

Now we need to know if the kids who were told by their mom (on Cindy Street) to go pick up that tarp, pulled the tarp to the right curb? Why is that orange cone in the middle of the street?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 1.29.41 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-07-11 at 1.29.41 AM.png
    313.7 KB · Views: 49
I still find this video intriguing. What is it that they're looking at in the street? Tread mark? "Fluid" of some type? I dunno, but they sure find it interesting. It starts about 1:15 in the video and then again at about 1:27.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/video?clipId=9050238&autoStart=true

The spot is not where the cone was placed.

Attachments

• Alanna Gallagher-street1.JPG
    Alanna Gallagher-street1.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Alanna Gallagher-street3.JPG
    Alanna Gallagher-street3.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 67
  • Alanna Gallagher-street2.JPG
    Alanna Gallagher-street2.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 63
  • Alanna Gallagher-street4.JPG
    Alanna Gallagher-street4.JPG