TX TX - Alberto Arias-Nunez, 37, Houston, Dec 2017

I had to go to Facebook and look up the page for that police department to see the post

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

OT and not directed at you, chrissy...

well, they didn't make it easy. I don't do FB and am not able to go searching for their post. The world does not revolve around FB and SM. grrr...

OT and not directed at you, chrissy...

well, they didn't make it easy. I don't do FB and am not able to go searching for their post. The world does not revolve around FB and SM. grrr...
I'll see if I can get a different link....brb [emoji41]

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Me too. Here's a link to the local news story though: http://www.kxxv.com/story/37285709/...-after-being-struck-by-semi-truck-and-trailer

I don't feel like it's him. Of course, the most telling thing would be the mole by his left eyebrow.

cache.php
cache.php

Pic of Alberto for comparison

I don't think its him. I can't see a mole in the convenient store guy's photo.

I’m on the she with this one. Similar. But the Exxon photos look as though he would have lost weight to look this thin. The beard growth is different. Has his wife indicated that Arias owned clothes that match these?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow, I think it looks like him.

"intentionally" in the lane of traffic though....

Regardless, sad indeed... for both families.

Thank you Chrissy and BJ for adding the links, and Gardener for the pics here.

This is just awful. Why no news coverage? The last article I can find is from DECEMBER 22nd!

No news on searches - dogs, drones or otherwise?

Where are you Alberto?

Posted December 31, 2017
Snipped from under the header...
Details
Find missing Alberto Arias-Nunez! Alberto Arias-Nunez is from Cypress, Texas. He went missing on December 13, 2017. This is when he went to Tyler, Texas to visit a friend. He also went to see a car he was planning to buy. According to his wife, the last time she had communication with him was at 10:33 A.M. that day he went missing. The conversation was about he car Alberto had planned to buy. when Alberto called his wife and told her that he made it to Tyler, Texas. The friend has reported that they had lunch together. His Ford Expedition was found December 17. It was located at a restaurant 40 minutes from Tyler in Waskom, Texas. This was after officers responded to an alarm at a nearby business. The SUV was unlocked but there were no signs of foul play in it. He was last seen wearing Khaki pants and a dark gray sweater with a hoodie. He has a mole between his eyebrows and a scar on his knee.

https://missingadultskids.com/find-missing-alberto-arias-nunez/

ETA: nothing new tho...

Where is Alberto???

:candle:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads