TX TX - Alexandria Lowitzer, 16, Spring, 26 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
This child. She's the same age as my son. Still a baby in my opinion. I wish LE would not look at missing teens initially through runaway-colored lenses.

I found several of her myspaces. Nothing there that's alarming. She has three and hasn't signed in since 2007. I may be missing the one she actually uses, though.

She didn't pick up her paycheck, she has a dog she loves more than anything at home, and no one's seen her since April 26. This child didn't run away. :(

her parents said she did not have access to the internet for a long time at home...so I don't think she was very active on the social networking sites....she did text a lot but also did not have internet access on her phone...she did not run away...noone that knows her seems to think that.

A body has been found in Harris county....reported to be 1.4 miles from the Burger Barn

http://www.khou.com/news/Body-found-in-northeast-Harris-County-95616559.html

From what I was told today...no proof and haven't looked it up yet, the body had been there for quite awhile. Couldn't tell if it was a male/female. I was also told that there was some disturbance at the Shell station on Cypresswood/Treachwig last night as well. Getting ready to get my research on.

Sonia Castanon's information has been taken off of the Harris COunty website. The blanks where the information was are still there, but her picture and info are gone.

The body found Friday was at Porky's Bar & Grill the Owner/ Manager who lives on the premises shot & killed a burglar.

http://www.thecypresstimes.com/arti..._HOLD_PRAYER_VIGIL_FOR_MISSING_DAUGHTER/30982

John G. Winder, The Cypress Times
Published 06/14/2010 - 2:55 p.m. CST
Ali Lowitzer, missing since April 26, 2010

“Someone out there knows something and I just simply ask that they contact someone, anyone.” – John Lowitzer.

Ali Lowitzer disappeared on the afternoon of April 26, 2010 shortly after getting off of her school bus in Spring. No one has heard from her since. Ali’s family will join together with the Laura Recovery Center and the Mayor’s Crime Victims office for a prayer vigil on Thursday, June 17, 2010.

Oh dear, a rumor, then a prayer vigil scheduled? does not sound good :( hope i am wrong...but on the other hand, i would be shocked if she ran away.

Oh dear, a rumor, then a prayer vigil scheduled? does not sound good :( hope i am wrong...but on the other hand, i would be shocked if she ran away.

It last week that it was for all of the girls, and now it kinda sounds like it's just for Ali...not sure what is going on.

I heard this was for all of the girls too. Now it appears as it is just for Ali however her family will invite the other families to speak "time permitting".

Is there even a criminal investigation in progress for Ali? It has been nearly two months she was last seen.

And anything at all on the bodies they keep finding all over greater Houston area? Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthseeker158